Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC there is a photo of two police officers walking (although it looked like one) and there were three shovels leaning against the house.

I don't expect we will hear the results of the forensics, LE have kept very quiet throughout their investigation and I don't think that will change.

praying that justice is near.

Amen! Keep the faith! :please:

Good thought, but IIRC from the exterior photos, there were a couple of actual shovels on the Redwine property. (If any of these were used, one would think he might discard of them, but who knows...)

Quoting myself for reference.

Thinking about this further...no need to discard the shovels...necessarily...

jmo.

I wonder if they were used?

Coming up on a year soon. We haven't forgotten about you Dylan!

:rose:

:heartbeat:

:grouphug:

Dylan-Redwine.jpg

IIRC there is a photo of two police officers walking (although it looked like one) and there were three shovels leaning against the house.

I don't expect we will hear the results of the forensics, LE have kept very quiet throughout their investigation and I don't think that will change.

praying that justice is near.

We had a wood burning fireplace for years, before we converted to propane. We had several poker and shovels.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20131018/NEWS01/131019478/Gun-accident-wounds-investigator--

Dylan Redwine’s remains were found in June, but no one has been charged in connection with his death.

Investigators said Friday’s search was routine and not related to any new leads.

Upper Pine Fire Chief Bruce Evans told the Pine River Times that authorities wanted to search before winter set in.

Investigators also were hoping that recent storms might have uncovered evidence

Poor Elaine and Cory , nearly a year on and still no closer to finding out what happened. I keep checking in to see if there is any news and i can not believe its winter again which means this will go on for many more months with nothing knew if they can not continue to search.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20131018/NEWS01/131019478/Gun-accident-wounds-investigator--

Dylan Redwine’s remains were found in June, but no one has been charged in connection with his death.

Investigators said Friday’s search was routine and not related to any new leads.

Upper Pine Fire Chief Bruce Evans told the Pine River Times that authorities wanted to search before winter set in.

Investigators also were hoping that recent storms might have uncovered evidence

Thank you, I'm very happy to read LE is STILL searching for anything related to Dylan's murder!

Bumping up Salem's post from a while back. The rules haven't changed in this thread.

This is NOT a general discussion thread. Please stick to the topic - the latest search of MR's house, and the items MR reported were taken. Anything else will be removed and if that becomes a lot of work, the thread will close.

If there is new information by way of LE reports or MSM, please bring it to my attention and we will consider opening a thread for discussion of that information.

Thank you,

Salem

I've seen on ID's "Disappeared" 2 cases now where a hole(s) has been made inside the house on the floor, as well as outside, to see if dogs can get a scent via this "vent". Maybe LE was checking to see if Dylan might have been buried somewhere around / in the house at one point?

I've seen on ID's "Disappeared" 2 cases now where a hole(s) has been made inside the house on the floor, as well as outside, to see if dogs can get a scent via this "vent". Maybe LE was checking to see if Dylan might have been buried somewhere around / in the house at one point?

Or any items used in a crime?

Oh whoops, OT post, sorry.

But I will say a huge thanks to those keeping this thread current. Cheers, it's very appreciated.

Hmm. Just wish we knew what LE was searching for and what they took. MR has been utterly quiet since then.

Well it was MR who described what was collected in that search, so I gather that like everyone else he hasn't heard anything from LE since then. I imagine he doesn't have anything else to share, and he can't live on air - so I'd assume he is working and waiting for news like everyone else. I know many cases take much longer to close, but a year is such a long time for a family to be waiting for conclusive information about the manner of their child's death.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking

Well it was MR who described what was collected in that search, so I gather that like everyone else he hasn't heard anything from LE since then. I imagine he doesn't have anything else to share, and he can't live on air - so I'd assume he is working and waiting for news like everyone else. I know many cases take much longer to close, but a year is such a long time for a family to be waiting for conclusive information about the manner of their child's death.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking

we have no idea if what he described was factual or all of what was collected. The search warrants were sealed and LE hasn't commented on it at all.

I wonder if MR winterized his house and if Dylan's bike is still outside in the weather :(

Considering that the latest search at MR's house was conducted based on a sealed search warrant, I doubt if LE will be sharing those results with MR any time soon.

Three months since that search...seems any forensics should have been back by now. Does that mean LE found nothing to point to a suspect? How depressing, if true.

Three months since that search...seems any forensics should have been back by now. Does that mean LE found nothing to point to a suspect? How depressing, if true.

I know, right? :(

In ten days it will be one year since Dylan went missing. I am grateful that at least his family knows what happened to him (alive vs deceased).

Thinking of you Elaine, Cory, and AzG.

More likely it means LE is methodically building their case for an indictment and/or arrest.

Lack of announcement of results does not equate to lack of results. I think LE is playing this very carefully, in order to ensure the best chance at a conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28