Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot get past Cindy washing those pants. Why didn't she hand over everything that was in the car to LE immediately??? That's tampering with evidence. Why is she still not arrested also??

I know.

This car smells like a dead body,I haven't seen my grand daughter in a month, let me just wash this pants.

not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well.
Well, I have three sons, two stepsons and a husband that couldn't. LOL

Now I can understand the change in attitude in Cindy.

So if Cindy is fastidious in washing the pants cause they smelled. Did she or anyone else clean the car or otherwise get rid of the smell? Did they have it detailed?

not really a big point, but what man would remember exactly what his daughter was wearing when she was out the door going to work on any specific day, I mean down to the pinstripes??? And then describe perfectly what his granddaughter had on as well.

I agree because thinking back I could not tell you what my kids wore 2 weeks ago. I would really have to think hard to figure it out. :waitasec:

From day one he took the investigator aside and very clearly told him: his daughter is a liar, and they are afraid something happened to Caylee. At that moment, that is not the behavior of someone who is trying to cover for Casey. What changed from that day to this day? This is what I can't explain.

Huh? I'm confused. He ACTUALLY said this on day 1? And what changed? I must be missing something.

At least in her head she was covering all the bases. I just feel now that whatever happened to Caylee was no accident. I'm sure she thought she could fool everyone.

I do, a bit, but what am I looking for? I have followed the links the only thing I see is that the girls that were at fusion have similar outfits to a picture of three of the girls.

It's odd that Casey would get an email telling her to be at Universal on whatever date and time by someone who's email address no longer exists. This could have been deleted as soon as Casey was arrested or close to it.

I just have a very uneasy feeling about digging deeper into this direction. I've had suspicions that there is something much deeper going on here with other connections.

This may only be something shady that Casey was doing for work. She keeps claiming she worked for Universal, and this email ALMOST proves something similar. She works AT Universal, not FOR Universal?

You know what I find interesting? That Cindy referred to Jesse as he guy who brought Casey to the hospital earlier in the year when she had a seizure. I do not live in Florida, but I do know that states have laws - like you cannot drive for 6 months after a seizure. Now, there are many causes of seizures, and this is an excellent article: http://neurology.health-cares.net/seizure-causes.php

I do want to highlight this part:

Additional factors that may cause seizures include alcohol withdrawal • craniotomy, which is brain surgery, high fever, especially in young children, illegal drugs such as cocaine, lead poisoning, overheating, withdrawal from some medicines, including those used to treat seizures.

That is very interesting to me.

Can someone tell me what FL laws are regarding this?

That sentence is odd the way it is written. This is Jesse speaking ... "She (Casey) said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend.".

I am interrepating it as Caylee and the Nanny went to the beach.

This is page #5, last paragraph

where? what are we looking at?:blowkiss:

BUT SOMETHING CHANGED!!! From day one he took the investigator aside and very clearly told him: his daughter is a liar, and they are afraid something happened to Caylee. At that moment, that is not the behavior of someone who is trying to cover for Casey. What changed from that day to this day? This is what I can't explain.

IMO, what changed is that at first.... the parents really believed Caylee was kidnapped by the (imaginary) nanny & probably still thought Casey was just holding back info about someone else.

Once they realized Casey was the ONLY one Caylee's disappearance could be traced back to the understood she could be facing a murder charge.

Pretty powerful reason to fall into defense mode.

I know.

This car smells like a dead body,I haven't seen my grand daughter in a month, let me just wash this pants.

Right. So, did she wash the pants before or after her award winning 911 call!?!? Which, btw, I think was her raw emotion - the one and only we've seen. But still...

I know.

I really believe that these folks have contributed in a cover up. I think that they do know a whole lot more than what they say.

I also think Cindy acts "guilty" she gives too many interviews, loves the attention and it feeds the need in her to be important. I think they are confusing things on purpose. By the time the thing gets to trial, IF it ever does, they will have confused the public so much we won't know what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91