Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know from the tow company EXACTLY when they picked up the car and who came to the impound yard. Did anyone wash the car? Who cleared out the garbage and when? Where did they dispose of the garbage?

I think that car wash places and any service station, between the impound and the Anthony's house, with a vacuum and garbage cans hould be looking at surveillance video.

You're probably not blind or dumb, but I did get the links to lead me to different pages. Contact info is:

EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

PRODUCCIONES ARTÍSTICAS
GESTIÓN DE EVENTOS Y ESPECTÁCULOS

Tfno: 626 17 22 58 // 636 83 00 04

Fax: 922 29 01 60

E-MAILS: domingo@eventsuniversal.com

nohemi@eventsuniversal.com

Weird, because I don't get any links at all on the welcome page. Zero, zilch. Seems to be some company that advertises "Artistic Productions", "Events" and "Shows". I checked the page again and I assume the white long rectangle on the left side contains the links you mention. Only there are no links for in that white rectangle... Should I be looking somewhere else?

To my knowledge, with all due respect, we don't know WHEN she washed the clothes.

There is a paragraph dedicated to it in the search warrant and it states:

removed and laundered clothing from car before LE was contacted. So we know it was before the 911 calls.

If casey had a job why in the world did she create a fake email address at universal and give it to Lee? And most likely send it to herself. She was not an event planner at universal as she claimed and her "event promotion job =hanging out with her boyfriend.

I didn't see anywhere that says Casey created a fake email address. If anything, that email address header will have an IP address associated with it, and I'm sure LE is all over it.

OK, let's get over the speculation that Casey didn't have a job. She worked freelance as an event promoter. It may not be 9 -5 , but she was working. PLease see this thread for proof.:

The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

We need to keep our facts straight here!

She didn't meet Tony until the end of May. I think he is the reason she got a job there, no? NOT TO MENTION, she even told LE she worked at Universal and led them to her make-believe work site. Oooppss...just to turn to them and say she had lied! So, if she had a job...why not take them to the real job?!? Because she didn't have a JOB!!!

I didn't see anywhere that says Casey created a fake email address. If anything, that email address header will have an IP address associated with it, and I'm sure LE is all over it.

The server did not exist at universal nor did the person it was supposedly from. The detective has figured that all out.

She was going to work.....

yet she doesn't have a job.

Caylee was going to the Nanny

yet the Nanny doesn't exist.

sounds about right for casey

She said her boss at universal was Tom Manley. No Tom Manley worked there.

She said she told two employees at Universal (Juliette Lewis and Jeffery Hopkins) that her child was missing. No Juliette Lewis worked there and does Jeffrey Lewis was fired in 2002, when Casey was still in school. (And who tells two co-workers about her missing child and not their parents or their boyfriend or better yet the police?)

She also claimed Jeffery Hopkins and Juliette Lewis worked with her for Kodak. But they do not exist there either.

And I really don't care to list all the possible locations she drove police as the residence of Zenaida and Zenaida's mother.

I know.

This car smells like a dead body,I haven't seen my grand daughter in a month, let me just wash this pants.

And who decides to do laundry of someone in jail when the grand daughter is "missing"!!!!! Ugh, so digusted....lots of good info in there as far as all the lies. Also....if she had the phone at noon when Cindy found here, where is it now? Why is it now lost???

ShouldBWorking,this is why I feel they may be the same boots..how many boots do you need if you livein FL???

on page 7 of the warrant it talks about this addy. that the server tech. dept. never heard of @events.universal.com and that LE is currently trying to search for the owners of that and other addys

Are you being serious? Her boyfriend was the event promoter....Casey was the tag along. She got a cut if she could get people to come in...but she was not the promoter and that is not a job. Its like going out and partying with your boyfriend and if enough of your friends tell their friends and show up you get thrown a crumb.

I work in the rest/bar industry in NYC and know how it works.

If casey had a job why in the world did she create a fake email address at universal and give it to Lee? And most likely send it to herself. She was not an event planner at universal as she claimed and her "event promotion job =hanging out with her boyfriend.

That's why there are so many myspace messages from Casey to people urging them to meet her at Fusian on various dates in June after she started dating Tony ("Do you like sushi?"). She was trying to get as many bodies in the door as she possibly could because her new boyfriend was one of the promoters.

Bruce Lam, the owner of Fusian, says it was Tony who worked there, not Casey.

Casey was faking emails from Universal using an obsolete email domain. She hadn't worked there in years.

Are you being serious? Her boyfriend was the event promoter....Casey was the tag along. She got a cut if she could get people to come in...but she was not the promoter and that is not a job. Its like going out and partying with your boyfriend and if enough of your friends tell their friends and show up you get thrown a crumb.

I work in the rest/bar industry in NYC and know how it works.

My whole point is: just because a job isn' 9 - 5 doesn't mean she wasn't working. Please see this video, starting about minute 17:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17101975/index.html

I want to know from the tow company EXACTLY when they picked up the car and who came to the impound yard. Did anyone wash the car? Who cleared out the garbage and when? Where did they dispose of the garbage?

I think that car wash places and any service station, between the impound and the Anthony's house, with a vacuum and garbage cans hould be looking at surveillance video.

Me too! We need a separate timeline of the car being picked up, the call to Amy, the call from George to Cindy, and all the 911 calls. Something isn't right with all this.

IMO, I dont think LE really believed her right from the beginning. To me, even the 911 operator, I could tell by the questionning tone in her voice, that she even thought something was very wrong...that a child would be missing 30 days and nobody reported it. The cops knew something was wrong witht his story right from the git-go but they had to go along with Casey to follow up on her story. At least that's my opinion.

I also interpret that lien to mean only Caylee and the nanny went to the beach.

by the way, I thought Orlando was land locked...is there a beach in Orlando?

Cocoa Beach - 45 minutes
New Smyrna Beach - 45 minutes
Cape Canaveral - 45 minutes
Daytona - 1 hr
Clearwater - 2 hrs
St. Pete Beach - 2hrs

That's why there are so many myspace messages from Casey to people urging them to meet her at Fusian on various dates in June after she started dating Tony ("Do you like sushi?"). She was trying to get as many bodies in the door as she possibly could because her new boyfriend was one of the promoters.

Bruce Lam, the owner of Fusian, says it was Tony who worked there, not Casey.

Casey was faking emails from Universal using an obsolete email domain. She hadn't worked there in years.

Thank you!!:bang:

I read the arrest warrant to say that these events transpired before they were contacted, but you are right we don't know for sure. Though bringing them in because they smell like the car and leaving them laying around to make your house smell the same doesn't make much sense to me. We also have seen many comments on here about Cynthia's house being pristine down to every detail. Seems the type to wash them right away if she was going to do something with them.

I still say, if the car smells like death - why in the world would you touch ANYTHING!?! She noticed the smell enough to be alarmed and call LE. I just don't get it.

I do not live in Florida, but I do know that states have laws - like you cannot drive for 6 months after a seizure. Now, there are many causes of seizures, and this is an excellent article: http://neurology.health-cares.net/seizure-causes.php

I don't know the actual law, but the sister of the girl who occasionally watches my daughter (who can be identified by my mother in PA, and two other neighbors) just started having seizures and is upset b/c now she cannot get her license. She can get the license, but can't drive, and she cannot be left alone for extended periods of time until they find the exact cause. If it was found to be because of drugs/alcohol there may be some leeway w/ that.

Basically it sounds like Casey's job was to show up & be willing to dance & mingle..... to bring paying customers in.

They probably gave her free drinks as 'payment.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member