Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think the wording on the search warrant for EH's house would be worded the same, I don't think that we are going to get a look at it, nor will we get an answer about whether there even was one. If I'm not mistaken, searchers can't even find out what kind of phone Dylan had. Lots of details have been left out. For example the sweatshirt in the search warrant. If Dylan went outside, wouldn't he wear it?

Regarding the type of phone Dylan had, are you discussing the SW for Mark's house or the possible SW at Elaine's house .. or both?

Also could you clarify your thoughts on the sweatshirt in regard to the SW(s)?

If Mark Redwine agrees to be interviewed by Tricia, I will eat my hat and all of your hats too.

As to the DVD, they picked up a "couple" from the $5 bin. Anything that LE took from MR's home on an earlier date wouldn't be on the SW. I think we are left to speculate because answers to websleuthers will not be forthcoming.

Quote:
"Sure, we all should be asking better questions. I will tell you LE
answer was "none" their (sp) is no difference"
I typed it exactly as it came to me via text.

That's really too bad that Mark would not be forthcoming and consent to do an interview with Tricia. I sure would like to hear what "better questions" we should be asking.

“There was never ever any evidence to support anything in the way of kidnapping by anybody, but because my ex-wife planted that seed … these search warrants were all issued based on the words coming out of her mouth,” Mark Redwine said.

In a statement released to the media, Mark admits it’s possible someone may be holding his son captive but that police could be overlooking the obvious.

“I don’t think there’s any evidence to support the fact that it’s not a possibility that he could have run away,” Mark Redwine said.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/19/still-no-sign-of-dylan-redwine-after-6-months/

This article and video from CBS-Denver has both parents speaking out on the disappearance of Dylan after 6 months (from 5/19/2013).

MR's actions sound logical to me.

In hindsight, I'm sure he has beaten himself up a million times, like anyone in a similar situation would do.

I have not seen Mark beating himself up at all. I have seen him take a few jabs at Elaine and Cory. And a lot of jabs at Law Enforcement. He has criticiized them for NOT searching the lake sooner, and then he recently criticized them for spending too much time there. He criticized them for not putting out an Amber Alert, yet he himself took a nap when he first saw that his son was not home. He never communicated any serious concern to LE that first day, yet now he is critical of their lack of response.

MR's actions do not seem logical to me at all. :moo:

I have not seen Mark beating himself up at all. I have seen him take a few jabs at Elaine and Cory. And a lot of jabs at Law Enforcement. He has criticiized them for NOT searching the lake sooner, and then he recently criticized them for spending too much time there. He criticized them for not putting out an Amber Alert, yet he himself took a nap when he first saw that his son was not home. He never communicated any serious concern to LE that first day, yet now he is critical of their lack of response.

MR's actions do not seem logical to me at all. :moo:

I couldn't agree more! Is Mark guilty of harming Dylan, I don't know. Was Dylan abducted by a stranger, I don't know. I do believe that almost everything Mark does or doesn't do is suspicious. In my opinion until his illogical behavior changes or proof is presented to show Mark is not involved, I cannot rule him out. Is that illogical or unreasonable?

Weird thing occurred to me last night. The seized list shows 2 ipods and a Samsung phone. But is does not show any chargers. I cannot imagine anyone would own a cell phone or iPod without owning any chargers. Since the SWs indicated they were looking for chargers, as well as a phone and iPods, why weren't any chargers taken? Wouldn't they be taken to check for Dylan's fingerprints, to prove that his charger was/wasn't left behind? And if they already took a charger or chargers before the SWs, why didn't they take the phone and/or iPods then?

Does anyone else think that's a little odd?

ETA: It also occurs to me the bandaid and/or the sweatpants (or anything else Mark gave LE before the SW) taken might be what LE considers proof that Dylan made it to the house.

Weird thing occurred to me last night. The seized list shows 2 ipods and a Samsung phone. But is does not show any chargers. I cannot imagine anyone would own a cell phone or iPod without owning any chargers. Since the SWs indicated they were looking for chargers, as well as a phone and iPods, why weren't any chargers taken? Wouldn't they be taken to check for Dylan's fingerprints, to prove that his charger was/wasn't left behind? And if they already took a charger or chargers before the SWs, why didn't they take the phone and/or iPods then?

odd. My DH only uses a car charger for his cell, so maybe MR has a car charger, esp. since he is a truck driver and gone so often.

But the i-pods should have a charger, but maybe D took it by mistake.

odd. My DH only uses a car charger for his cell, so maybe MR has a car charger, esp. since he is a truck driver and gone so often.

But the i-pods should have a charger, but maybe D took it by mistake.
BBM: Fair point, but then wouldn't that charger have appeared as an item taken from the truck(s)? (unless it was given to LE before)

The whole releasing of the SWs, without any information on what might have been given before, voluntarily, leaves me wondering "Why?". The only answer I can come up with is that it has reported that Dylan's backpack and all his belongings were gone when Mark returned home, yet in very early articles, there was reference to there being a few articles of clothing left behind. And showing the SWs is a way of implying "Look, he didn't contact anyone because his iPod and phone were still here." (I have no idea if that is true or not)

This is a total guess, because I really don't see the point in taking pictures and posting incomplete documents. (page 2 of 12SW179 is still not being shown and there is the second page with a tear in the corner is still not being shown)

P.S Your DH's phone charge lasts all weekend, or he drives his car a lot on the weekends? If it lasts all weekend, I like to know the brand and model. The smartphones in our family barely make it a day. My flip phone goes for 3 or 4 days.

BBM: Fair point, but then wouldn't that charger have appeared as an item taken from the truck(s)? (unless it was given to LE before)

The whole releasing of the SWs, without any information on what might have been given before, voluntarily, leaves me wondering "Why?". The only answer I can come up with is that it has reported that Dylan's backpack and all his belongings were gone when Mark returned home, yet in very early articles, there was reference to there being a few articles of clothing left behind. And showing the SWs is a way of implying "Look, he didn't contact anyone because his iPod and phone were still here." (I have no idea if that is true or not)

This is a total guess, because I really don't see the point in taking pictures and posting incomplete documents. (page 2 of 12SW179 is still not being shown and there is the second page with a tear in the corner is still not being shown)

P.S Your DH's phone charge lasts all weekend, or he drives his car a lot on the weekends? If it lasts all weekend, I like to know the brand and model. The smartphones in our family barely make it a day. My flip phone goes for 3 or 4 days.

My DH turned in his Droid because it was too complicated, and got another flip phone. He is resistant to smart phones. He works on his computer all day and into the night, and says he does not want a computer on his cell too. LOL

As for the SW info, I find it all a bit confusing. I don't know exactly where or when any of it was released or if it is complete. So I am taking it all with a huge grain of salt.

<snipped by me >.

Great thinking! But since LE has issued a firm 'we will not be commenting' on anything taken or found during the search, I have to take these released documents with a grain of salt. The list of items that may have been taken irt a truck SW is not included. A full list of items taken from the residence is not included. What we have is a document that MR alleges to be true which may or may not be a complete record of what was or was not taken. Until LE weighs in on this, it's smoke and mirrors to me. IMO. BBM: I completely agree.

Great thinking! But since LE has issued a firm 'we will not be commenting' on anything taken or found during the search, I have to take these released documents with a grain of salt. The list of items that may have been taken irt a truck SW is not included. A full list of items taken from the residence is not included. What we have is a document that MR alleges to be true which may or may not be a complete record of what was or was not taken. Until LE weighs in on this, it's smoke and mirrors to me. IMO. BBM: I completely agree.
I thought that someone from Websleuths contacted LE and they verified them before Salem posted the SW documents here.

ETA: It also occurs to me the bandaid and/or the sweatpants (or anything else Mark gave LE before the SW) taken might be what LE considers proof that Dylan made it to the house.

Good catch. I agree that's curious about chargers. I have no clue what that actually means though. And I also agree about the sweats and bandaid.

Good catch. I agree that's curious about chargers. I have no clue what that actually means though. And I also agree about the sweats and bandaid.

I also don't know what the chargers not being seized means. Either they where there and LE decided not to take them or Mark got rid of the chargers but not the devices for some unknown reason. MOO.

BBM

good point

Tricia posted that she asked him if they were legit, and if they came from him...

But I guess we don't know for sure if it was a complete set

Maybe that could be asked if he does a radio show

:twocents:

I thought that someone from Websleuths contacted LE and they verified them before Salem posted the SW documents here.

Here's how I saw the whole thing go down with MR's search warrants posted to Websleuths.

They were first published on an unofficial Dylan Facebook page. Someone here on WS posted the link to view the search warrants on that FB page. Because they came from Facebook, the WS admins deleted the post and asked if anyone here could contact MR to see if it was okay to post them. Someone here did.

Then WS admins contacted both MR and LE directly to verify they had permission to post them period. They contacted LE to make sure it would not hinder the investigation and cover bases legally most likely. LE probably told Salem or Tricia that it was okay to post them but did not verify the SW's. MR wanted to release them, so he did, but obviously they were released by MR incomplete. Also the original photos of the SW's had not been redacted and WS insisted they be redacted before putting them up here.

We don't really know what MR's reasoning for releasing them in the first place was, other then a short cryptic text to Tricia saying they were authentic, that they could be posted here and that we all should ask "better questions". Salem put them in her photo bucket for viewing... see post 1 and 2.

Tricia then requested we help find MSM information about fishing and the day Dylan disappeared. This information was to be used in a possible interview on her radio show with MR. Which isn't looking promising according to a few posters here. JMO

Here's how I saw the whole thing go down with MR's search warrants posted to Websleuths.

They were first published on an unofficial Dylan Facebook page. Someone here on WS posted the link to view the search warrants on that FB page. Because they came from Facebook, the WS admins deleted the post and asked if anyone here could contact MR to see if it was okay to post them. Someone here did.

Then WS admins contacted both MR and LE directly to verify they had permission to post them period. They contacted LE to make sure it would not hinder the investigation and cover bases legally most likely. LE probably told Salem or Tricia that it was okay to post them but did not verify the SW's. MR wanted to release them, so he did, but obviously they were released by MR incomplete. Also the original photos of the SW's had not been redacted and WS insisted they be redacted before putting them up here.

We don't really know what MR's reasoning for releasing them in the first place was, other then a short cryptic text to Tricia saying they were authentic, that they could be posted here and that we all should ask "better questions". Salem put them in her photo bucket for viewing... see post 1 and 2.

Tricia then requested we help find MSM information about fishing and the day Dylan disappeared. This information was to be used in a possible interview on her radio show with MR. Which isn't looking promising according to a few posters here. JMO
So your saying that these SW documents have NOT been verified by anyone at WS and they could be a total fabrication by Mark Redwine. Interesting. Thanks.

[/B]
So your saying that these SW documents have NOT been verified by anyone at WS and they could be a total fabrication by Mark Redwine. Interesting. Thanks.

No, I can't really say for sure they have not been verified by anybody. IMO they are authentic but incomplete, pages missing, and possible altercation. etc. So not a fabrication so to speak, but just a glimse of what he received. Just a little teaser.

[/B]

No, I can't really say for sure they have not been verified by anybody. IMO they are authentic but incomplete, pages missing, and possible altercation. etc. So not a fabrication so to speak, but just a glimse of what he received. Just a little teaser.

I can't imagine that page 2 of the vehicle warrant contains any pertinent information besides the date and time stamp/signatures that someone wanted to see.

As for the items seized, I believe it could have been all one one page and I have examined and enhanced all the images. I don't believe any have been altered. JMO

I can't imagine that page 2 of the vehicle warrant contains any pertinent information besides the date and time stamp/signatures that someone wanted to see.

As for the items seized, I believe it could have been all one one page and I have examined and enhanced all the images. I don't believe any have been altered. JMO

Thanks for you input about this. I looked at these documents and I tried to figure out where the "alterations" may be. I didn't see any.

I'm not surprised that the items taken were few. If they were numerous, Mark would have been hauled away a long time ago.

Mark's home was not searched for 10 or 11 days. So I am not surprised there was nothing of interest found there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member