Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I don't know if I'd go as far as saying "doctored" but I do believe someone is playing a little game. I think MR actually thinks this little tidbit is supposed to portray him in a "good light" but providing a "partial" view of what was actually seized is a different story. Not exactly as "transparent" as he would like us to believe, lol
Regardless, until I see a comparable copy from LaPlata Sheriff Dept or the CBI, I am viewing these as I do most everything that comes from MR...and that is with a grain of salt. One thing I can say is this; I don't believe even he is very aware of what this list actually shows us, limited as it may be, lol. I think it's very good that he keeps speaking out and attempting to be "transparent". Very helpful overall. (wink, wink).

I consider cutting off a portion of an official document to be altering the document, hence doctored. If these documents are owned by MR, he can do anything he wants to them. But once they're altered I see no point in showing them to anyone.

I have no idea if there is a page missing of the seized items, but to me, it looks like the picture of the document is at an angle. Complete or incomplete, I find the search warrant documents to be very interesting and I'd rather see them than not see them. Lordebee, are you saying the documents you posted are different from what Salem has furnished? It would be interesting to see the the differences. Can you post them somewhere for comparison?

I would probably need an okay from Salem?

Salem, thank you for the information re: SW. Just to echo findDylan, do you think it might be possible to get that missing page?

Thank you.

No, not at this time, unless MR decides to forward it to us.

As for the duplicate page - that is my fault. Happened during my uploading to Photobucket.

Salem

I was just curious since the Search Warrant forms show MR's name as Defendant.

I woud think they (LPSO) have a template of some sort for search warrants, and the term defendant is standard on all of them. I could be wrong though.

I just don't picture them opening MSWord and writing the whole thing from scratch each time they have to serve a SW.

Don't fight and bicker over this information. If you don't want to discuss it, then move along and let those who do have a decent conversation, please.

Thanks,

Salem

No, not at this time, unless MR decides to forward it to us.

As for the duplicate page - that is my fault. Happened during my uploading to Photobucket.

Salem

Are you saying there IS a missing page?

I woud think they (LPSO) have a template of some sort for search warrants, and the term defendant is standard on all of them. I could be wrong though.

I just don't picture them opening MSWord and writing the whole thing from scratch each time they have to serve a SW.

It shows his name and his DOB. (shrugs)

I would probably need an okay from Salem?

Yes, Lordeebee - go ahead and post them. Please do any necessary redacting first, though. That is the only reason I didn't use your original post (well, that and I needed to get them from a source other than facebook).

Thanks,

Salem

I consider cutting off a portion of an official document to be altering the document, hence doctored. If these documents are owned by MR, he can do anything he wants to them. But once they're altered I see no point in showing them to anyone.

You are certainly correct, Lordeebee! I didn't notice you had mentioned that, nor did I bother to take a lot of time examining them once I noticed the missing information. Like I said, someone is playing games. Only one reason I can think of for doing that! Desperate times call for desperate measures! This man has always been overly concerned with how "he" looks in the eyes of the public. How "he" is perceived. The harder he tries, the worse it gets. But I do know all of this is very helpful to LE. So, yes, if those doc's were altered, the only way we will ever know for certain is to see the copies LE has. I doubt that is going to happen, but who knows. They have been known to discredit his "information" before!

Having acted in a court pro se, I can tell you that there are templates and this was most likely created using one.

No. I'm saying I uploaded one page twice - that's all. I'm new to photobucket :)

Salem

Ok, thanks. The way it was worded and with others questioning whether a page is missing, I just wanted to make sure. :blushing:

Regarding the evidence/items seized, I would think that the forensics would be back by now since it's just short of six months since their collection. If that evidence pointed to MR, surely there would have been an arrest by now. The luminol results would have been apparent immediately and anything else would have been icing on the cake. I hate to say it, but I worry that LE has no clue what happened to Dylan. They have him at his father's house and then....nothing. More and more I think that Dylan walked out of that house and took a ride or was taken by the wrong person.

Being that these are pics of the actual SW, and not the SW scanned into a computer, I can't say the corner being cut was intentional as it's hard to take pics of documents. I have tried before and had stuff cut off. I did save the posted pics when they were first post before they were reposted with the redaction. They look the same to me, minus the redacted parts.

Regarding the evidence/items seized, I would think that the forensics would be back by now since it's just short of six months since their collection. If that evidence pointed to MR, surely there would have been an arrest by now. The luminol results would have been apparent immediately and anything else would have been icing on the cake. I hate to say it, but I worry that LE has no clue what happened to Dylan. They have him at his father's house and then....nothing. More and more I think that Dylan walked out of that house and took a ride or was taken by the wrong person.

I guess you haven't heard about SS labs. Waiting list is anywhere from 6-12 months if not longer for forensic electronic analysis.

I think there is another page of the items seized in the search that was not released. The right side of the page appears to have been cut off, I'm guessing with a paper cutter. It is not cut evenly top to bottom and the page is too narrow. If you look at the top right, it show Pg 1 and then you can see a partial character which was most likely the beginning of the word "of" as in "Pg 1 of 2˝. Not coincidentally Imo the last item on the list uses the last line on the form.

What you are seeing on the right hand side is the picture being cut off by the camera, not from a paper cutter. Whoever took the picture didn't get all of the page in it.

Also, I downloaded the photo and looked at it up close, and I don't think it's possible to tell whether there is an "of" (or anything else) after "Page 1" or not. There are some dark pixels there but who knows if that means anything else is typed on the page, or what it is if there is another word there.

I don't see any evidence that the page describing the items seized was altered in any way.

I guess you haven't heard about SS labs. Waiting list is anywhere from 6-12 months if not longer for forensic electronic analysis.

What is an SS lab? Remember, this evidence went to the FBI, who have a protocol for missing children cases where they get priority.

What you are seeing on the right hand side is the picture being cut off by the camera, not from a paper cutter. Whoever took the picture didn't get all of the page in it.

Also, I downloaded the photo and looked at it up close, and I don't think it's possible to tell whether there is an "of" (or anything else) after "Page 1" or not. There are some dark pixels there but who knows if that means anything else is typed on the page, or what it is if there is another word there.

I don't see any evidence that the page describing the items seized was altered in any way.

I don't think you saw my next post yet?

They probably couldn't arrest Mark for a relatively small amount of dried blood (and it would be dried since the search warrant was executed so long after Dylan disappeared). We all know that with teenage boys around, blood can appear in all sorts of non-nefarious ways. Even if there's a spot that appeared to have been cleaned - doesn't necessarily mean criminal violence.

DNA is also obviously not a factor since Dylan was expected to have been in the house, and vehicle, and had been there before. These things make cases like this difficult to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne