Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That sucks though, it's going to literally be weeks before Florida dries out enough for them to search ... and in the mean time, water doesn't really help preserve ~ish; y'know what I'm sayin'?

I think with the web cam in its new spot....something is def. up, who knows. Keeping my fingers crossed...oh, and Good Morning all!

That sucks though, it's going to literally be weeks before Florida dries out enough for them to search ... and in the mean time, water doesn't really help preserve ~ish; y'know what I'm sayin'?

Yep, if nothing has been found they might as well give up and question people or give up

Did I tell you that this case is driving me nuts??????????

Me too Poco, I thought on the news earlier the guy said ham bone LOL. I'm starting to hear and see things!!! Not good. All I know is that they didn't make a big deal about it on the news. I would think that a hand bone would be a big deal. I'm going to bed and I hope that when I arise I will find some good news. :blowkiss:

Yep, if nothing has been found they might as well give up and question people or give up

Kinda gruesome, don't read this if you don't want to picture it.

Well Hell mono, it's already been close to 70 days since the little girl went missing; if in fact she's been dead and stored from day 1 -- there isn't a whole hell of a lot left to find to begin with, even if she was buried in a plastic bag of some sorts.

/end gruesome

I'm not a cop, nor do I really claim to have any significant experience with this sort of thing; but I've taken some biology and anatomy classes in college, and I've been an avid fan of cop shows all my life. This is just common sense to me though ... 70 days is a long damn time, y'know. Add another 2 or 3 weeks on to that and you're looking at 3 months (with no help from the family I might add -- that still gets me ready to fight just thinking about it).

*sigh*

I've vowed not to read any of this at work today -- please, someone email me if something major happens. I didn't get ANY work done Friday, and I really really really need to finish a project today.

<3

Me too. I wake up and check websleuths. I have a work at home job, and could be bringing in some decent coins, but I just need this baby to be found. Once she is found, I can go back to living. Yeah right, I'll just be more attached to this place then.

Me too. I wake up and check websleuths. I have a work at home job, and could be bringing in some decent coins, but I just need this baby to be found. Once she is found, I can go back to living. Yeah right, I'll just be more attached to this place then.

I work at home too and get paid by what I produce which has been NOT MUCH over the past couple weeks.

Eli -is I will email you if you want me to - if you email address available in WS?
Of course, if anything happens, there goes the rest of your day, lol.

Kinda gruesome, don't read this if you don't want to picture it.

Well Hell mono, it's already been close to 70 days since the little girl went missing; if in fact she's been dead and stored from day 1 -- there isn't a whole hell of a lot left to find to begin with, even if she was buried in a plastic bag of some sorts.

/end gruesome

I'm not a cop, nor do I really claim to have any significant experience with this sort of thing; but I've taken some biology and anatomy classes in college, and I've been an avid fan of cop shows all my life. This is just common sense to me though ... 70 days is a long damn time, y'know. Add another 2 or 3 weeks on to that and you're looking at 3 months (with no help from the family I might add -- that still gets me ready to fight just thinking about it).

*sigh*

I've vowed not to read any of this at work today -- please, someone email me if something major happens. I didn't get ANY work done Friday, and I really really really need to finish a project today.

<3

I agree, if nothing is found go ahead and build your evidence and charge her. Charge the entire family. Stop with all the media. Nobody will be hooked on the case anymore and the family will start to talk. Casey is going down regardless anyway

Eli -is I will email you if you want me to - if you email address available in WS? Of course, if anything happens, there goes the rest of your day, lol.

I PM'ed you my e-mail address 'cause this board is ancient in terms of vBulletin and I have no clue if I set it to private or whatever or where to even begin to find out how to change that. Plus the fact that I had to sign up with my mother in law's email address and have the admin change it 'cause gmail is banned. :p <3 to chico btw!

Anyway, yeah, you'll ruin my productivity but give me peace of mind, and that at this point is way more important. My boss will just have to deal! :p

I know what you mean!

Wasn't there a search "behind Fusian's" a couple of days ago?
The morning news (6:30 am Mon.) said the Search is off because evidence was found...No details yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, if nothing is found go ahead and build your evidence and charge her. Charge the entire family. Stop with all the media. Nobody will be hooked on the case anymore and the family will start to talk. Casey is going down regardless anyway

Oh yeah dude, definitely. I read somewhere they are giving searchers until 10/1 to find a body and then they are going to charge her anyway. I'm pretty sure there is more evidence than has been publicly released right now -- and they probably have a very good case to stand on as is. A body just makes it so they can show a jury a dead little girl's (God I hate thinking that, let alone typing it) picture and say "LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO HER DAUGHTER" so that they can get the death penalty without question.

This whole thing is fubar, fo' realz, and it's just sad as hell. I think my daughter is probably tired of all the hugs and kisses she gets every time I sign on here ... and she's not even 2 yet. *laugh*

Well they just said something about the tension outside the anthony home, and the live reporter said Casey is to meet with her case manager. More details at 7. So no mention of the "finding"

Oh yeah dude, definitely. I read somewhere they are giving searchers until 10/1 to find a body and then they are going to charge her anyway. I'm pretty sure there is more evidence than has been publicly released right now -- and they probably have a very good case to stand on as is. A body just makes it so they can show a jury a dead little girl's (God I hate thinking that, let alone typing it) picture and say "LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO HER DAUGHTER" so that they can get the death penalty without question.

This whole thing is fubar, fo' realz, and it's just sad as hell. I think my daughter is probably tired of all the hugs and kisses she gets every time I sign on here ... and she's not even 2 yet. *laugh*

She'll be sitting there happily with no emotions in court and the jury and prosecutors will play right off of that

I know what you mean!

Wasn't there a search "behind Fusian's" a couple of days ago?
The morning news (6:30 am Mon.) said the Search is off because evidence was found...No details yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us updated

She'll be sitting there happily with no emotions in court and the jury and prosecutors will play right off of that

Well, in all fairness, the media shouldn't have any part of this ... they convicted her without any evidence. The first time she lied they went from "mother of missing toddler" to "suspected killer". She's innocent until the DA can prove otherwise; such is the country we live in. We all have our opinions -- but they gotta' prove it still. Hence why I'm saying there's more ~ish in this case than we've seen.

It is now officially 7:01 and I need to leave. Breaking news, Poco, I'm counting on you.

Good luck guys n' gals -- see you tonight I'm sure.

Well, in all fairness, the media shouldn't have any part of this ... they convicted her without any evidence. The first time she lied they went from "mother of missing toddler" to "suspected killer". She's innocent until the DA can prove otherwise; such is the country we live in. We all have our opinions -- but they gotta' prove it still. Hence why I'm saying there's more ~ish in this case than we've seen.

It is now officially 7:01 and I need to leave. Breaking news, Poco, I'm counting on you.

Good luck guys n' gals -- see you tonight I'm sure.

I said media but changed it lol made a typo

they just did a story on the search just telling the info about equusearch suspending the search. no new info.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back