Searches Find Handbone and Grave?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've missed this, what was the scandal in a nutshell, do u have a link to the scandal I would like to catch up, thanks Darlin

:blowkiss: Morning Kool Look! It is on the Anthony Donation thread. (sorry, I don't know how to post links!)

Thanks guys and dolls, off to go read what happened. Hope nothing was deleted by mods so I can get the full Jest.

She is supposed to be going to jail today soon for a scheduled visit. Wish she'd try to run and get busted

:blowkiss: Morning Kool Look! It is on the Anthony Donation thread. (sorry, I don't know how to post links!)

You can just copy and paste the url and it will change it to a link for you :)

Why would someone report a ham bone to the police and why would they cover this on the local news? Some people don't have perfect pronunciation.... I'm sure he said "hand bone."

Why would someone report a ham bone to the police and why would they cover this on the local news? Some people don't have perfect pronunciation.... I'm sure he said "hand bone."

Thats what i heart too but people told me no no earlier this morning

It was on this: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html
I watch it every morning.

It was on as soon as I opened it up at 5 AM. Two dudes were standing outside and it was daylight out. One said something like "We were out searching behind Fusian and found what looked like a hand bone and a dug grave that was filled with water, they said that is when they called police"

Dang, I wish somebody else would've seen it

I saw that on the news too, but I thought they said "ham" bone.:bang:

I work at home too and get paid by what I produce which has been NOT MUCH over the past couple weeks.

Eli -is I will email you if you want me to - if you email address available in WS?
Of course, if anything happens, there goes the rest of your day, lol.

Can I ask you to e-mail me what you do? I desperately need to work from home but have no idea what to do, I would SOOO appreciate it.

wow - wake up to this. Have no more reports been out there regarding the bone?

I'm sorry I just can't take too much heart in this. First, if a grave is watery- how do you know it is a grave? I mean if you can't see evidence of fresh digging or bones, then how do you know it is a grave? And a child Caylee's age has a hand that is very small. A "hand bone" would be less than 2 in in size. If by chance they did find a bone this small, then how would they know it was a hand bone? It could be from a dog, cat or even a rat or other mammal. So this one I am just going to have to wait for more news before I believe in it.

what does a ham bone look like? I've used them for soup and aren't they rather large and round? At least the ones I have cooked. I don't see how it could be mistaken for a hand, but then I don't cook hams all that often.

8" Ham bone....you're welcome. lol.

what an absolutely delightful read this morning. I've laughed and laughed. Thanks so much. It's been great!!

You can just copy and paste the url and it will change it to a link for you :)

Oh...okay, I can do that!! Thanks, monoxide!

BTW, thanks also for busting the 'anthony donation' :clap::clap:

This is too funny, thanks for laugh after so much anger at these morons (The Anthony's)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back