Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is @CaseSignal a verified source for tweets that we can post? The account says it's BeanE, I assume that's our BeanE.

Ok so my nerves are frayed, I need a zanny myself, my comp keeps telling me I am using too much memory, ( I have every station open in case a live feed comes up, this site and twitter) and I am in my PJ's... again........ My hubby should be home soon and he is going to make me go to the hospital if I keep playing sick like this.. Just trying to add some humor to the situation.. He isnt getting dinner either, I ate ice cream already so I am done.. Lord My nerves...

:floorlaugh: OMG...I soooo understand.

airspace2_0001_20111018154840_320_240.JPG

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...lice-search-area-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again

OMG ... this is looking more and more like Suburban Drive ...

omg ... I hope this does not turn out that way ... but not looking too good.

Prayers for Baby Lisa !

Hi everybody, just got home and the first place I came was here, thanks for the links and keeping me in the loop with your wonderful info.

Is @CaseSignal a verified source for tweets that we can post? The account says it's BeanE, I assume that's our BeanE.

Main stream media tweets.. there should be a sticky or a thread to post tweets somewhere around here....(we started it yesterday)

OMG ... this is looking more and more like Suburban Drive ...

omg ... I hope this does not turn out that way ... but not looking too good.

Prayers for Baby Lisa !

Seems to be a lot of folks paired off and talking. That could be good or bad. Ugh.

This just gives me the feeling that if its Lisa-someone took lessons from CA!!JMO

My green screen just changed into a video! So far nothing exciting.

Just before the live ariel feed ended, about a dozen people (CSI I assume) walked into those woods...I can't imagine they are playing hide -n- seek in there. They are working and it's breaking my heart.

Main stream media tweets.. there should be a sticky or a thread to post tweets somewhere around here....(we started it yesterday)

Can we post BeanE's? Or do they all go to the other tweet thread? TIA...

Is it confirmed that this is the search location where DB had the animated exchange with LE?

Ok so my nerves are frayed, I need a zanny myself, my comp keeps telling me I am using too much memory, ( I have every station open in case a live feed comes up, this site and twitter) and I am in my PJ's... again........ My hubby should be home soon and he is going to make me go to the hospital if I keep playing sick like this.. Just trying to add some humor to the situation.. He isnt getting dinner either, I ate ice cream already so I am done.. Lord My nerves...

LOL ...Shades of Websleuths. During the Orlando trial my husband thought I had agoraphobia because I stayed home all day in my PJ's and watched HLN on the TV while I had the live feed streaming on my mac. he and my kids were about to have an intervention...:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21