Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of re-re-re-re-re-searching of the same areas.. would sure fit with what MK just said about a phone ping on fox (DB says that the ping was close to the house... there is no video of that fox clip up yet.. it was live)

I dont know, I sure feel like the trail has gone cold.. I wish they would find something or arrest the mom already. Damn it that she got herself a high profile lawyer like that. She wont talk for anything. Maybe at the press conference yesterday someone should have asked JT if he would let DB babysit one of his 5 kids and see what he would say to that.

Oh well, here is to hoping they get some live feeds up there so we can see what is going on,.

Me either....

I'm really good at distancing myself from the ugly realities of a case when I'm buried in the details. The searches always bring my right back to the ugly...especially when they find something. :(

N Brighton - isn't that where the creek that they drained yesterday is?

No. I forget where that creek was, but not the same area. They have searched the current area before, though... maybe 4-5 days ago?

I bet this is not lisa, that the mother of this little girl noticed people looking at them and got up to leave because they don't want to be involved in any of this mess. This will turn out to be nothing. MOO

2 women with a small baby abruptly left a restaraunt without eating? Meh.

Why is it that every time there's a search, there's a distraction put out there? Search...sign hanging photo op with family. Search...BS pressure. Search...JT presser. Search...baby spotted at deli.

Granted, it's probably just coincidence, but it does start to make me wonder.

They have N Brighton closed NE34th to NE36th. Helicopter in air can't tell which one.

Why is it that every time there's a search, there's a distraction put out there? Search...sign hanging photo op with family. Search...BS pressure. Search...JT presser. Search...baby spotted at deli.

Granted, it's probably just coincidence, but it does start to make me wonder.

Lady, get out of my head.

crime scene is there as a precautionary. They can get DNA of baby and parents. This is all it is PRECAUTIONARY. I do not believe this tip will pan out. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove