Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dang. I just alerted everyone else. Have the vans been there before? during the whole search? sorry!

From your 2nd link:

"There has been nothing new that has brought us out back here to this location we just feel it's best we come back out here go over the area and make sure there isn't some tip or clue that can lead us into a different direction," Patton said.
This sounds like something they might say when bringing a different type of trained SAR dog out. Just guessing...

The article did say there are 15 FBI agents, some with dogs.

Yikes, not good not good at all. It is NW not SW! Map again of area someone?

I think they did the same yesterday so it does not mean they found anything.

I don't remember them doing that in any of the searches pertaining to this case. Maybe I just missed it. But I NEVER like to hear that they're pushing helicopters back, so if they did and I didn't hear it...good. Saved me some grief and worry.

I don't remember them doing that in any of the searches pertaining to this case. Maybe I just missed it. But I NEVER like to hear that they're pushing helicopters back, so if they did and I didn't hear it...good. Saved me some grief and worry.

I dont remember about the helicopters. They stopped flying because they couldnt see anything. moo

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Our pilot says FAA just closed two square miles of airspace over Baby Lisa search area. Very rare. #lisairwin #babylisa. @nbcactionnews
31 seconds ago

Lera, the map I linked: I have been trying to update it as time goes along... all of the searches are on the map..

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Our pilot says FAA just closed two square miles of airspace over Baby Lisa search area. Very rare. #lisairwin #babylisa. @nbcactionnews
31 seconds ago
:praying:

Oh please - let this be they have found her.

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
BREAKING NEWS | FAA officials close airspace over #LisaIrwin search area.
More on NBCActionNews.com

. pub.vitrue.com/lQl

36 seconds ago

I dont remember about the helicopters. They stopped flying because they couldnt see anything. moo

Yeah, I recall it that way too. Yesterday they were in the air over N Lister and the creek they drained for a long time.

Posted in wrong thread:
FYI and FWIW: According to BeanE's twitter a customer reported the sighting at McAlister's and not an employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85