Searches for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Buuuttt the thing is, LE did believe them at first that the baby had been kidnapped. It's possible any evidence was gone by the time LE started to get hinky about the story.

And I wouldn't see why she couldn't carry 25 lbs, she carried that big honkin box of wine like it was nothing, she yanked that sucker off the shelf and away she went.

She should have been used to carrying Baby Lisa around a bit as well so that would be nothing. I'm only 105lbs and I'm sure I could carry 25lbs for a long long way and of course adrenaline would be kicking in, survival mode at some point.

Still, it's possible she didn't "carry" her anywhere. The river can be reached without going down hills, etc. InDepMo drove right to the river in a vehicle without any restrictions just a few days into the investigation.

Not within the realm of possibility too that the baby was never dead until it was disposed of. The hit on the bedroom floor could be a false of course LOL

From a Ron R tweet. Only two people have shown up for a search. I assume this is a private citizen search. I hope more are going to show up.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8507645&l=2684389f8d&id=136387102452
If they expect people to show up, don't we need to know about it? I have not seen anything at all about any search going on today. Maybe only 2 people got the invite?

If they expect people to show up, don't we need to know about it? I have not seen anything at all about any search going on today. Maybe only 2 people got the invite?

i saw 1 or 2 posts about it on the Baby Lisa Irwin Updates FB page under the "everyone" section, but that page is a complete train wreck so you have to wade through a lot of carp to see it. not very effective

indepmo, do you by any chance have handy the coordinates of the exact location from which you walked to the river? TIA.

I will PM it to you shortly. I need to open Google Earth and get the coords.

Indepmo..thank you!

Disposal in the river is still what I think happened. Your facts lead me to believe that DB could have disposed of phones and BL quite easily that way.

Someone could have disposed of something in the river very easily, especially the phones. If and I say IF Lisa is no longer with us, I don't necessarily know of the phones would be together with her. My theory of the phones put them in the river being thrown off of the I-435 bridge while traveling south from 210 highway. I did email a ping expert who testifies in court as an expert witness and hopefully he will answer a couple of the questions I have about cell phones and pings. If this gentleman respond to my email, I will post his response.

I still think the physical condition of DB needs to be taken into account here. We are talking about a lady (not to be rude) that's probably not in the best physical shape carrying 25-30 lbs of dead weight, in the dark, across uneven terrain for about 1/3 - 1/2 mile, then walking back. If LE suspected that she did this, all of her shoes would of been confiscated in a search warrant to check for soil samples.

With the times of the vm's, assuming it was her that did the vm's, there is no way that BL and the phones were disposed of at the same time.

I discussed this previously as well. I've always though that if someone of her stature would not be mountain climbing or hiking trails. (not to be rude as well, just pointing the fact out that she appears not to be in the best physical condition to go hiking in the woods in the dark)

Big difference of carrying a box of wine a few hundred feet in the daylight across a very level surface as to carrying 25+ pounds for a mile then walking back in the night without having any evidence of this night trip with the time she had and take into consideration that the boys could have waken up during this time.
Also page 4 of the search warrant states "ANY AND ALL vehicles" there were to be searched. All of their vehicles are accounted for so if they had a dog there to verify the previous hit, then if she was transported in their vehicle it should have hit on that and the vehicle would be in evidence.

The boxed wine is 5 liters, with 2.2 lbs per liter.

Any and all may not include Phillips vehicle. It was noted that Phillip came over that morning after the news broke. Like most people, he couldnt just pull into the driveway with the road blocked. I'm not certain his car was checked. I'm also not certain he returned the next morning driving the same vehicle. We don't know what vehicle he drove DB to the store in to buy the wine. The more physically fit person has a vehicle that we don't know was searched or not. There are also reports of Phillip telling law enforcement that Deborah was drunk that night. If he simply took her to the store to buy wine and dropped her off and didn't even go in the house, how does he know that? I could tell anyone on WS how trashed I was last night, but if you weren't here, it is simply repeating what I had told you, and you can take that with a grain of salt.

The boxed wine is 5 liters, with 2.2 lbs per liter.

Any and all may not include Phillips vehicle. It was noted that Phillip came over that morning after the news broke. Like most people, he couldnt just pull into the driveway with the road blocked. I'm not certain his car was checked. I'm also not certain he returned the next morning driving the same vehicle. We don't know what vehicle he drove DB to the store in to buy the wine. The more physically fit person has a vehicle that we don't know was searched or not. There are also reports of Phillip telling law enforcement that Deborah was drunk that night. If he simply took her to the store to buy wine and dropped her off and didn't even go in the house, how does he know that? I could tell anyone on WS how trashed I was last night, but if you weren't here, it is simply repeating what I had told you, and you can take that with a grain of salt.
SBM
5 x 2.2 only equals 11 lbs. BIG difference when carrying a few feet vs 25+ lbs a mile or more.
BBM
The dogs WERE at PN's the very day the 'hit' was made at the Lister house. It seems safe to say they would check the vehicles. Just because his are not in the search warrant, doesn't mean they weren't searched. It probably means that nothing was found at PN's to need to search any further to get a search warrant.
@KCPolice NE 36th & N Jackson & family home (FBI K-9 unit) on N Walrond - latest #LisaIrwin searches. Developing.. by krisketz via twitter October 17 at 9:45 AM
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old/17316928

And another
fox4wdaf FOX 4 News
by CaseSignal
FBI agents and canines are searching an Irwin-Bradley family home on N. Walrond.

SBM
5 x 2.2 only equals 11 lbs. BIG difference when carrying a few feet vs 25+ lbs a mile or more.BBM
The dogs WERE at PN's the very day the 'hit' was made at the Lister house. It seems safe to say they would check the vehicles. Just because his are not in the search warrant, doesn't mean they weren't searched. It probably means that nothing was found at PN's to need to search any further to get a search warrant.
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old/17316928

And another

BBM not only is it heavy it is also a very awkward package to carry.

I wonder if right after the disappearance, anyone bought baby items at the local stores who did not normally buy baby items? Surely with all the publicity that would have raised suspicion? It would have been a red flag to me but then I think I am just a suspicious person.

What's the problem thinking that DB isn't physically fit? She's 25 yrs old! She has a couple pounds on her but that doesn't mean she can't hike or carrying heavy items.

She may not run a marathon but I don't see her as unfit either. She is very capable...and I bet strong as an ox.

Body language and interviews says that she is the "MAN" in the relationship and she will carry "family" wherever they needs to go or what to do.

DB isn't even that heavy, really...

I mean, my husband is a BIG guy, heavy and all, and he has gone on 10 mile hikes with a backpack. Size isn't an indicator of physical ability IMO.

I'm much thinner than my husband, and I'd keel over and die before I could hike 10 miles... forget the backpack!

What's the problem thinking that DB isn't physically fit? She's 25 yrs old! She has a couple pounds on her but that doesn't mean she can't hike or carrying heavy items.

She may not run a marathon but I don't see her as unfit either. She is very capable...and I bet strong as an ox.

IIRC DB is also a smoker meaning she could run out of breath easily when tracking up hills...MOO:twocents:

IIRC DB is also a smoker meaning she could run out of breath easily when tracking up hills...MOO:twocents:

As a former smoker, I believe that smoking can affect ones endurance while hiking. Being overweight is another factor. While I admit a photo of someone is not enough to tell how fast an individual can quickly cover a certain distance, an overweight smoker who just drank some quantity of wine would be on the slow and impaired side of the equation. MOO.

Come think of it, no one has seen and said DB was drinking except DB.

I have run with 55 yr. old men with huge pot bellys that have no problem getting around a track. I don't know about hills but think most people struggle going up hills.

FGS she is 25 yrs old. She is not morbidly obese. She has a few extra pounds, good grief. People talk about her like she is huge and elderly.

I have run with 55 yr. old men with huge pot bellys that have no problem getting around a track. I don't know about hills but think most people struggle going up hills.

FGS she is 25 yrs old. She is not morbidly obese. She has a few extra pounds, good grief. People talk about her like she is huge and elderly.

I get your point Whisperer.. she should be "fit" at being only 25 years old.
Smoking does do damage to those lungs you use to breathe out of causing you to lose breath tracking up a hill or two. IMO

Come think of it, no one has seen and said DB was drinking except DB.

I get the Shanes and the Danes confused but whomever the new neighbor was..he says the two women were out on the stoop smoking and drinking. He didn't drink with them but smoked.

And one would presume that Samantha Brando coorberated DB's assertion that she had been drinking. I realize that's an assumption on my part but if SB denied it (and again we don't know for sure that she consented to an interview but I think we would if she did) I think that would have leaked out. If SB had said her friend wasn't drinking, I can't imagine that wouldn't have leaked out in those initial days.

I think Phil Netz's testimony and the clerks and SB's is what led KCPD to the Festival Foods to begin with (along with the receipt found at the house). We know that KCPD drained the box of wine so that they could see how much had been consumed per CS.

I get the Shanes and the Danes confused but whomever the new neighbor was..he says the two women were out on the stoop smoking and drinking. He didn't drink with them but smoked.

And one would presume that Samantha Brando coorberated DB's assertion that she had been drinking. I realize that's an assumption on my part but if SB denied it (and again we don't know for sure that she consented to an interview but I think we would if she did) I think that would have leaked out. If SB had said her friend wasn't drinking, I can't imagine that wouldn't have leaked out in those initial days.

I think Phil Netz's testimony and the clerks and SB's is what led KCPD to the Festival Foods to begin with (along with the receipt found at the house). We know that KCPD drained the box of wine so that they could see how much had been consumed per CS.

bbm. it's Shane :) he actually said that he didn't see SB and DB drinking, but he could tell they had been.

source: :18 into this video.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...we-are-in-discussions-with-lisa-iriwns-family

bbm. it's Shane :) he actually said that he didn't see SB and DB drinking, but he could tell they had been.

source: :18 into this video.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...we-are-in-discussions-with-lisa-iriwns-family

That's NBC taking what Jim Spellman of CNN reported. I could have sworn that Jim Spellman actually reported that Shane (thanks for helping out on the name!) said he saw them drinking. I'll reach out to Mr. Spellman for clarity. I appreciate it but I'd feel better seeing the original report rather than NBC's recounting of a CNN report if that makes sense. It's like media hearsay LOL

That's NBC taking what Jim Spellman of CNN reported. I could have sworn that Jim Spellman actually reported that Shane (thanks for helping out on the name!) said he saw them drinking. I'll reach out to Mr. Spellman for clarity. I appreciate it but I'd feel better seeing the original report rather than NBC's recounting of a CNN report if that makes sense. It's like media hearsay LOL

oh, I have spellman's account here. still would probably be nice to get some clarification from him. :)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/08/ijvm.01.html
JIM SPELLMAN, CNN ALL-PLATFORM JOURNALIST: We have another person on the scene here as well as Dane. We have a man named Shane. Now, this whole time we`ve known that Deb Bradley, the mother of Baby Lisa was out on her porch drinking with her next-door neighbor. We know -- now know that for at least an hour and a half of that time, a third person, a man named Shane, who was two doors down, had joined them. He wasn`t drinking, he tells. He would join them, smoking cigarettes, but it certainly changes the tableau of that night. He says he didn`t see anything. He says Deb Bradley didn`t check on the baby during that hour and a half time. But that really changes what was going on right here behind me that night

I was curious about that storm drain because it doesn't only have to be a path going down to the river, but it can also be an access to the house on Lister. It can be accessed at anywhere along the way as well.

Just for fun, I put the route from Lister to the river near the end of Birmingham, near the grain elevator, on Google maps and mapped it as a walker. It gave me a path down Lister, down Brighton. . .time 15mins.

I was curious about that storm drain because it doesn't only have to be a path going down to the river, but it can also be an access to the house on Lister. It can be accessed at anywhere along the way as well.

Just for fun, I put the route from Lister to the river near the end of Birmingham, near the grain elevator, on Google maps and mapped it as a walker. It gave me a path down Lister, down Brighton. . .time 15mins.

Are you talking about the one Jim Spellman was referencing to in the back of the Irwin house?? Do you think it's possible those drains are walkable/passable and could be used as an escape route.? I wonder what the walking conditions are like through them?? MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back