Searches for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm loving how LE aren't mucking around on this, came straight out and said parents had stopped cooperating, keeping media in the loop, applying pressure, straight up parents aren't allowed in the house while a search warrant has been issued.

Right now? Like, tonight? Oh boy.
Yes from what he said - they are expecting LE at any time to execute that warrant.

It is somewhat common to do these search warrants at night, particularly if they plan on using luminol - the darker the better.

This is big new news.

Wild speculation but maybe they did find a shallow grave and now want to see if the baby was moved to their backyard. This may not fit the timeline of their searches though as it seems like they've searched their house pretty recently.

Dr. Drew - Ryan Smith is subbing for him. Just now reported by the guy on the ground there. LE is going back to the home - they now have a search warrant. This reporter is just waiting for LE to show up and execute that warrant. Warrant also states that the parents ARE BARRED from entering the home until this warrant has been fully executed.

This is BIG! It means that LE has to have something that they showed to a Judge to get that Judge to sign off on a warrant.

And whatever they found is big enough that they believe the family will try to move it.

Though I am a little puzzled about them requesting that. Usually they go right on in on a warrant like that. They don't allow time for any tampering. So why the order like that? Or is it just a way to make sure the family isn't allowed in in the future, as it says until the warrant is fully executed.

I would love to see that warrant and the affidavit they used to apply for it.

Quote:
Police said Tuesday night they have a warrant to search the family home on North Lister Avenue of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. They also said the family is not allowed in the home.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746/...as-family-home

This part is not as exciting as it seems. Nobody is allowed in when there is a search warrant. I do wonder if it is related to the woods search today.

I am getting just the worst feeling about this case...that poor, poor baby...I am just so disheartened...I hope the police are getting close to finding her, though. My heart just sinks further and further each day...

The search warrant is a very big thing. The keeping the parents out is not. It would not be wise in almost any circumstance that a search warrant is issued to have the parties present.

Quote:
Police said Tuesday night they have a warrant to search the family home on North Lister Avenue of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. They also said the family is not allowed in the home.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746/...as-family-home

This part is not as exciting as it seems. Nobody is allowed in when there is a search warrant. I do wonder if it is related to the woods search today.

search warrants also must have probable cause. and I wonder what that is for this latest warrant..

something is up:twocents:

Yes from what he said - they are expecting LE at any time to execute that warrant.

It is somewhat common to do these search warrants at night, particularly if they plan on using luminol - the darker the better.

This is big new news.

bbm

My heart stopped when I read that. I do believe that Lisa is no longer with us, but seeing something like that in black and white breaks my heart. :(

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
Police confirm baby seen at McAlister’s Deli in Manhattan, Kansas not #LisaIrwin #BabyLisa pub.vitrue.com/pfB
half a minute ago

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
#LisaIrwin UPDATE | KCMO police hold home of #BabyLisa on search warrant; parents CAN'T go inside the home pub.vitrue.com/6rS
5 minutes ago

--snipped--

That new development comes shortly after Riley County police confirm the baby seen with two women in Manhattan, KS Tuesday afternoon was not baby Lisa.

They said they made contact with the two women after witnesses reported a possible sighting of a baby that fits 11-month-old Lisa Irwin's description about 120 miles west of the Kansas City metro.

Police would also like to talk to Lisa's other older brothers who were home the night Lisa went missing.

Bradley told media outlets she was against re-interviewing the boys, but Tacopina insists everything is still on the table.

The search warrant is a very big thing. The keeping the parents out is not. It would not be wise in almost any circumstance that a search warrant is issued to have the parties present.

ABC tweet saying the police presence has increased to 20 cars (10 minutes ago). Are you in the area now?

ABC tweet saying the police presence has increased to 20 cars (10 minutes ago). Are you in the area now?
I am in the area, but cant see their house from here. Wanna know, but if there is that much LE presence, then all of the media is there also. No way that that area isn't a clusterf---. dont want to know that bad.

What could they be looking for?

- baby Lisa (I don't think she's in there but she's obviously the top priority)
- evidence of injury/death (luminol)
- missing sheets/clothes
- phones
- weapon (I still think it was an accident)

Anything else?

Ok so this means that there is something in the house or yard that they dont want the parents to see or the children. Could the parents have been stupid enough to hide the body in the home? I guess time will tell, I have 30 minutes before I have to get my son from work darn it.. keep me posted please. I guess JT will be flying back in tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back