Searching Central Windy Park?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Central Windy because:

In this 1 (no sightings of Casey & only 1 fb message each day 6/22 & 6/23) of the 2 most likely time periods when Casey had the opportunity to dispose of a body she sent a Facebook message to Lee:

Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM here’s my question…is ‘the windy city’ an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?i’ve always wondered.

*Lee is the one person Casey seems to connect with reality.
*I don't see any other messages to Lee within days of this message (admitted my records may not be complete)
*SOMETHING triggered this message. It wasn't in her pattern to message Lee.
*At 12:40AM she maybe drunk and thinks she's being brilliant without giving away her secret.
*"Windy" twice in the same message.
*The specific area I highlighted would meet all the things you'd look for in Casey's situation - although I can't tell if access is controlled after dark.
* If Casey borrowed a shovel, she didn't have one with her, hence, disposal was in water or a dumpster.

Very nice work connecting dots. How does Sanford play in? I'm not seeing that.

Salem

RE: Scratches

From the LE report: (294)

"The Pontiac was parked on the roadway, in front of the residence. The vehicle appeared to be in good condition, but had several scratches along the trunk area. The interior of the car seemed in neat condition..."

LE is doing a visual walk around, then, looks @ the interior of the cabin. No specific comments about the interior of the trunk by my reading.

Looks like some blogger may have put 1 & 1 together to get 3 stating the scratches were inside the trunk.​

RE: LE retrieval of white trash bag.

Dunno how I did it, but, I blew right past that page in the docs. Yet another reason I'm glad I came here for info.​

RE: Why Sanford.

Posted earlier in thread, but, recapping...7/7, Casey tells Matthew Crisp she left Caylee w/ babysitter in Sanford. Only time I've seen her mention Sanford location, and surely after disposal. She posted Diary of Days 7/7, Tony's home from NY, she's beginning to let her guard down. Central Winds in the Sanford area if referenced from Orlando.​

UCFMommy had ill ones and couldn't venture to Central Windy. Anyone else in the area that can take a look for fitness of this location??

This is what I read.

Another round of tests on the car trunk has been ordered by the judge.

When the car was impounded by police, there were scratch marks on the inside of the trunk lid, along with Caylee Anthony’s Dora the Explorer backpack and other personal items as...

Will try to get other sources and be back.

RE allnews.com report

WHAT A HORRIFIC THING TO POST, I STILL FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO THROW UP! THANK YOU BJB FOR FINDING THE CORRECTION.

"The Pontiac was parked on the roadway, in front of the residence. The vehicle appeared to be in good condition, but had several scratches along the trunk area. The interior of the car seemed in neat condition..."

If this is the quote, word for word, to me "along the trunk area" could very well mean outside the car, where the trunk meets the bumper, or something similar. I don't take this to mean inside, I think they would have specifically said "INSIDE" the trunk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back