Selim Esen, 44, Toronto, 14 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I've found his Facebook account. I don't want to post it in case it is wrong, but on reviewing the photos (publicly available) there seem to be several that include one of the victims, Selim Esen.

Can you post his facebook. He's an older man with grey beard. TIA

My condolences to Selim's friends and family. RIP Selim.

Project Prism update:
short notice, much appreciated
task force developed multi unit and agency approach
thanks to wellsley church community for their assistance in reaching this conclusion
very early in the investigation at this time all questions will not be answered please appreciate that
homicide detective:
april 14 2017 selim went missing from the area of yonge and bloor
june 26 2017 andrew from parliment and winchester
51 division was investigating them seperately
in august 2017 project prism was formed to share information
on dec 8 briefed the media on this case and other cases
yesterday significant progress was made and we moved quickly
7:25 am this morning arrested Bruce McArthur self employed artistic design Landscaping in the Thorncliff park area charged with 1st degree murder in both cases....
they believe he is responsible for other deaths, in other words they believe there are other victims
they have secured 5 properties connected to McArthur....anyone with info contact project team at 416 808 2021 or anonymously thru crimestoppers
they have not found the bodies, are actively looking for them
have a pretty good idea of COD but won't discuss
evidence found yesterday that lead to the arrest...
in dec they gave advice about using dating apps and mr mcarthur was on dating apps and the victims were as well, they are still digging into that...
he did have a relationship with mr. kinsmen for sometime not sure about his relationship with Selim...qualilfied the relationship as sexual...
they do have evidence that there are other victims not able to release that info yet...
def a serial killer at least 2 victims....
they have known about him and had been investigating him couldn't make definitive until yesterday.
he resides in thorncliff park area the other properties he is associated with
They knew about him and had been investigating him, yet refused to admit this was serial killer situation? Disappointed in TPS. There was a risk to public safety and they failed us.

Where are you seeing Selim???

(EDITED)

February 9, 2017 is one.

That's not him....it's a guy that looks a lot like him but if you look at the other MX pics (dated Feb 11) Bruce names him (______________ having fun) and the guy even likes his own pic(s).

Go to photos section, then keep scrolling down- many of him eating at restaurants.

I promise it's not Selim.....but def a look a like.

ETA: I can't imagine being THAT guy. Shall we call him Lucky???

https://globalnews.ca/news/3973048/arrest-missing-men-toronto-village/ - photo of Bruce McArthur, which does match the person in that Facebook profile.
Thanks for the links!

cache.php

Attachments

• Homicide suspect thumb.JPG
    Homicide suspect thumb.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 20
Not sure if it's the same - but it's possible that the person might have been using a fictitious name.

I posted earlier that he was from "Iran" - I think I was wrong about that, as one article says Selim came to Canada from Turkey. So I'm not sure that the person to whom you're referring necessarily is Selim - but there could be two different men. I'm referring specifically to the Feb. 9th photo which does bear a strong resemblance to Selim.

Also, I know that the Facebook profile for that person indicates it was updated in "September 2017"... it could always be that someone else (such as the murderer) could have been updating the Facebook page.

It's worth noting that this Bruce McArthur's # of Facebook friends has been decreasing over the last few hours, i.e., people are unfriending him. He also seems to have been identified as being that person, known to some of these people personally, in other Facebook posts.

Folks, this man is not Selim. However, this man should feel lucky to be alive.

:tyou: Grey-St!

Where is Selim???

:candle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member