Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. He had tickets. But he did not have to travel one mile with her. Yet he did. Stopping at places on the List, taking pics, sharing hotel rooms on the road. #sex

She knew people she could ride with. He could have arranged for her a ride or insisted she make other arrangements so as to not send any mixed signals to Jodi or to his friends. But he didn't. He freely chose to travel with her. No doubt she tempted him about the "benefits" of taking her along on the road and played up the "poor Jodi needs a ride" angle but he could have stood strong and said, Here's your ticket, see you there. The addiction was strong.

Addiction? Nah. Maybe he was just a really nice guy who had promised to take her months ago, when she seemed less psycho, changed his mind about wanting her along but didn't throw her to the curb because he was a nice guy AND because he didn't want to deal with the extreme drama that would follow changing plans to exclude her altogether. Yikes. I can only imagine what of his she'd have stolen or destroyed if he'd done that.

At least he held the line on not taking her to the ED banquet, not for lack of her trying every means to manipulate him into that.

Ruby Tuesday. The said Michelle or Elena or Maria the spy and stranger told her all about Lisa during a shift at Ruby Tuesday's. When in March did the leave (or was fired) from Ruby Tuesday?

Thank you. The arcs I am talking about occur in 5:26:56, 5:27:28, and 5:28:54. Only those photos and no others. They look like arcing you would expect to see from a stun gun, they only occur across his shoulders, and if it were the result of overhead lights, why not all the photos and why so jaggy???

The glare was very common on all of the pictures when they were shown in court. The pictures in the collage you posted are screen-captures from the first trial. It even happened during the retrial. You can see it in action starting at 15:00 in the video below.
[video=youtube;jpB3VjfDD_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpB3VjfDD_k[/video]

image.jpg
The glare was very common on all of the pictures when they were shown in court. The pictures in the collage you posted are screen-captures from the first trial. It even happened during the retrial. You can see it in action starting at 15:00 in the video below.

Exactly

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 22
Not sure I've seen much discussion re: this last picture from the deleted photo series, or maybe I just missed it. I played around with the lighting, etc. and found what looks to me like a doorknob in the upper left corner of this shot. Has anyone seen this mentioned, and does that give us a better idea of the location? (I'm thinking the linen closet door, maybe on the way to the shower?)

View attachment 89693

I was looking for another post when I came across this one, I believe what we're seeing is JA pulling T by the ankles/feet and hitting the camera, I marked black arrows where I think her hand is traveling across the pic (where you think you see a doorknob I think is the blur of her hand), the red arrows are where it looks like toes (could be fingers as well though). I think the camera lens is wet which is why there's so much blur (aside from movement/banging the camera), at the very top it's clear but there's such a small portion it's hard to make out anything up there.

53332brightarrows.jpg

Ruby Tuesday. The said Michelle or Elena or Maria the spy and stranger told her all about Lisa during a shift at Ruby Tuesday's. When in March did the leave (or was fired) from Ruby Tuesday?

I am questioning whether this may have been the approximate time frame when the bedroom pics could have been taken.

Iirc JA wasn't working in Yreka the weekend? before the murder so where all was she between April 8th when she had first left Mesa and the burglary at her grandparents? The following chart has some obvious mistakes but give some possibilities as to her whereabouts, lots of gaps though.

View attachment 90006

Iirc she allegedly spent some time in Big Sur, at her brother's in Redding, at her parent's and I think her half-sister's too, plus parked some of her stuff at her grandparent's. She had apparently also gone to the conventions in both March(RB) and April(what was the dates of the April one?) and who knows where else... Pasadena to see GS?, San Diego to see SS?... etc.

Anyway, TA got his camera April 23rd, was there any opportunity for her to have been in Mesa between then and May 9th when Hope4More says "On May 9 he told her flat out.....stop? I haven't even begun. No more mercy."?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-General-Discussion-5&p=12391549#post12391549

Hope, according to the chart in the above post, she left Ruby Tuesdays 4/15/08.

This is slightly off-topic, but I was watching a rerun of Friends the other day and Ross makes a comment to Rachel's dad about a 12 year old girl. Totally made me lol because of the similarity to Travis' comment in the sex tape.

Here's the clip (comment starts at 1:10):
[video=youtube;eO9a6kZXSrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO9a6kZXSrk[/video]

Kate

I strongly disagree that the long white jaggy lines are glare. And I do have experience with Photoshop.

I could never figure out what that last deleted photo is of. I have examined it for years and still can't say I definitively see anything. Your interpretation, geevee, actually makes sense. I am however, still befuddled. I've thought at time it was a lower extremity but upper extremity makes sense too. If she turned him around at the carpet, it would be arms first but physically it makes more sense to have dragged him by the legs. Thanks for the pic. I don't see a door knob. I don't know what I see, doggonit!

Agreed. It's definitely glare from the semi-gloss surface of the pictures. In the trial video, it appears the photos are inside clear plastic page-protectors, which adds even more glare.

If it was a stun-gun-like device creating the glare in the photos, I wouldn't expect him to look so casual/unaffected in the photos immediately following the event (5:29:12, 5:29:20, and 5:30:30).

I strongly disagree that the long white jaggy lines are glare. And I do have experience with Photoshop.

Well, here's the video where the screen-captures are coming from ... the white lines move as Juan moves the picture on the projector, they are not part of the picture.

[video=youtube;CPM8QrDHXkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPM8QrDHXkU[/video]

start around 31:00
(I promise I am not being disrespectful of your opinion, LinasK; I respect you very much.)

It's glare, just as the ghostly 'toes/finger pic' shown recently on this forum was reflection from a desk onto the monitor pic. Any other explanation doesn't fit with the murder time sequence either. If such marks existed, no one in court would have spotted them? Not one expert? Prosecution? Defense? The helpful videos above highlight the issues with glare on the pics.

Will we ever see the actual pictures the camera took? The photos in Juan's book were so much clearer than the screen shot captures we have been looking at for 7 years. All the sealed stuff has driven me crazy...

I betcha that $2,000 goes right into #20whatever's Snickers account.

LK, from the beginning I have believed that JA used a stun-gun on TA to subdue him. She is a coward and she would never, ever do something that might cause physical harm to herself. She wanted an advantage and she used that stun gun to subdue him and ensure she could stab him then shoot him without any harm to herself. This is fitting with her psychosis. She is an analytic and the first thing she'd consider was HER safety, how to come off unscathed in an attack on a man stronger and bigger than herself. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that JA, the coward, would make sure she disabled him first. In her mind he was no more than a bull going to slaughter. if she had NOT used a stun-gun I think she would have given him something to drink with a strong sedative to gain the upper hand. It ALL fits in with her personality, and psychopaths care about only ONE thing - themselves.

She is a coward and she would never, ever do something that might cause physical harm to herself.
Speaking of doing something that might cause physical harm to herself... to cut her finger on the knife like she did, wouldn't the sharp edge of the blade have to be in line with her knuckles? That seems awkward to me. If you pick up a knife (as if you are going to stab something), isn't the sharp edge of the knife blade facing you, not facing away from you as it would have had to be for her to have cut her finger? Like if she picked up a knife the right way, she would have cut her left palm instead of the inside of her left ring finger. Everything she does is just... off. That or I put too much thought into this and I need a drink.

It's glare, just as the ghostly 'toes/finger pic' shown recently on this forum was reflection from a desk onto the monitor pic. Any other explanation doesn't fit with the murder time sequence either. If such marks existed, no one in court would have spotted them? Not one expert? Prosecution? Defense? The helpful videos above highlight the issues with glare on the pics.

I must disagree with your interpretation of the source of those 'ghostly 'toes/finger pic' - below is the screenshot I took and enlarged the monitor in front of Det. Flores to get the pic I posted, there would have to be a light shining behind him to cast a reflection onto the monitor in front of him, his left hand is visible on the desk and his right arm isn't raised as if that hand were raised in any case, both shoulders squared at the same level. :)

53216closingcmntrs.jpg

Do stun guns throw their arc out towards a target? I thought the arc on a stun gun only went between two metal tips at the end of the stun gun, and that's the end you zap people with. Like if a stun gun's arc stays between the two metal tips at the end of the gun and the arc doesn't extend out towards a target, then I would expect to see the stun gun itself in those three pics. But if those are stun gun arcs in those three pics, Jodi's multi-tasking, right? Using the stun gun on Travis and at the same time taking pics, right? Just curious.

LK, from the beginning I have believed that JA used a stun-gun on TA to subdue him. She is a coward and she would never, ever do something that might cause physical harm to herself. She wanted an advantage and she used that stun gun to subdue him and ensure she could stab him then shoot him without any harm to herself. This is fitting with her psychosis. She is an analytic and the first thing she'd consider was HER safety, how to come off unscathed in an attack on a man stronger and bigger than herself. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that JA, the coward, would make sure she disabled him first. In her mind he was no more than a bull going to slaughter. if she had NOT used a stun-gun I think she would have given him something to drink with a strong sedative to gain the upper hand. It ALL fits in with her personality, and psychopaths care about only ONE thing - themselves.

It's possible, IMO, that she did drug him. Remember, TA refused to take so much as an aspirin- no drugs of any kind for anything.

Thinking that would lower his tolerance for even such meds as whatever over the counter meds she bought at the CVS on her way to kill him.

She laughs when telling Flores that TA refused even aspirin. Maybe she was remembering putting something in his coffee to cloud his thinking and make him drowsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV