Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, the poor killers family had "allegedly" prepaid $1200.00 for airline tickets to have a contact visit with their dear murderess loved one. Oopsie, she screwed up and the big mean people at PV just had to use that as a way to punish her by not allowing Mommy Dearest to touch her evil spawn. So Mommy Dearest threw a tantrum and didn't go. Now she's out the $1200.00 and it's just not fair as other inmates have done worse but still got contact visits.

Psst Sandy, your daughter is not special and she needs to get it through her big head that she is there for the rest of her life. Punishment is not set aside just because you spent money on airline tickets. My suggestion would be put a muzzle and leash on your evil butcheress.

Oh lordy. My bad. Followed that mouldy bread crumb trail back through slime sites to its source- the word of a racist child killer on DR who wants to piggyback off the 's infamy.

The only part I want to believe of what I just read is that the very mention of the 's name is enough to have mail seized as contraband by Lumley DOC guards.

Though I have to say I was entertained by the speculation over thar that Lumley is installing a cooling system for the sole purpose of thwarting JA from using the vent system to tell the child killer updates to post about her on SM.

Geevee and Pocket teaming up to sleuth..... whoa, what a formidable team! :)

I'm digging in my own rabbit holes and have been skimming posts for the past few days so am a little unclear about why pics of showers? Is this stun gun related?

Not stun gun related. I have always wondered how she could take the face photo while she was possibly yelling, raging, threatening TA with weapons. Video recording could be a possible explanation I thought.

Umm, here are your options.

1. I made the story up?

2. The butcheress told someone the boohoo story through a vent? (Oh BTW I hear the vents are going buh bye).

3. The family lied to get donations to go see her and plans are already in motion to get the $1200.00 replaced by moronic supporters?

Door number #3 of course. ;)

image.jpg

Enchiladas for supper. I bet the Perryville prisoner misses real food

Well, gotta' run, but first I need to change this outfit.. a little too much popping out for my taste. :eek:hwow: Hopefully catch you all tomorrow.

You can see my DH snapping pictures of me.
[video=youtube;lASGoT4f9og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lASGoT4f9og[/video]

You can also snap pictures while viewing the recorded video itself. They are all saved as photos. I suspect that is what she may have done starting with the 'face photo'. She had both her hands free to attack. Then she took the camera off her neck when she had to bend down to slit, drag, etc. as the dangling camera got in her way. All JMO.

Awesome video (and you are so cuuute!!!). Yes, I can see the pics being taken while the videoing is in progress, and it certainly makes it much more possible for JA to have had a weapon in at least one hand while still capturing him with the camera. I've wondered a lot why she ever mentioned video (saying they tried to make a video with his camera that afternoon) to Flores and then exaggerated the story during testimony - she thought if they were able to get deleted and bleached pics off of the camera they likely also knew video had been shot and she wanted them to think it was done before and not during her murderous rampage (Flores kindly explained during interrogation they were too big to grab off it so she elaborated the story on the stand). Thanks for the video/pic demo Pocket, I do agree she had the camera on a neck strap.

Awesome video (and you are so cuuute!!!). Yes, I can see the pics being taken while the videoing is in progress, and it certainly makes it much more possible for JA to have had a weapon in at least one hand while still capturing him with the camera. I've wondered a lot why she ever mentioned video (saying they tried to make a video with his camera that afternoon) to Flores and then exaggerated the story during testimony - she thought if they were able to get deleted and bleached pics off of the camera they likely also knew video had been shot and she wanted them to think it was done before and not during her murderous rampage (Flores kindly explained during interrogation they were too big to grab off it so she elaborated the story on the stand). Thanks for the video/pic demo Pocket, I do agree she had the camera on a neck strap.

Pocket....I second the "cute" and looks like you probably had a blast in Hawaii, and please forgive me if I'm overstepping any boundaries, but....I wish for your sake you'd take down that video of yourself.

Some seriously creepy JA fans known to try to track down "haters" are still out there.....:(

Is there any wonder TA might have disagreed about when their “relationship” began? The says it began in February 2008. Yet—TA doesn’t contact her on Valentine’s Day. She sends him her first major “accidental” email/text on February 18, telling “Abe” that she’s not dating Travis. She calls Abe on and off all the way through February AND March to complain that Travis isn’t committing to her, and expressing her confusion to Abe—why isn’t he?

If in February and March 2007 there was no commitment, and Jodi "broke up with Travis" substantially before late June, that doesn't give a whole lot of time to be "boyfriend/girlfriend". 2 months? 3 months max? And she later talks (to EF?) about thinking in terms of their "one year anniversary."

You can also snap pictures while viewing the recorded video itself. They are all saved as photos. I suspect that is what she may have done starting with the 'face photo'. She had both her hands free to attack. Then she took the camera off her neck when she had to bend down to slit, drag, etc. as the dangling camera got in her way. All JMO.

The neck strap may have had a break away joint. All she would have had to do is to yank it. She could have bought such a strap for this very purpose.

Later: Purposely removed video from the quote to protect our own.

Umm, here are your options.

1. I made the story up?

2. The butcheress told someone the boohoo story through a vent? (Oh BTW I hear the vents are going buh bye).

3. The family lied to get donations to go see her and plans are already in motion to get the $1200.00 replaced by moronic supporters?

No more vents? Bwahahaha! No more twitter from Jodi except what's directly traceable to her. Is she allowed to talk to other inmates at lunch?

OMG, I have looked and looked for over an hour. :loveyou: I thought I had saved it, but nope. So she had started the plan with the car BS before May 25 2008, by faking a check she knew could never be cashed. She left that check the day of the murder... Premeditation 101. She was slick, just not slick enough for smart people. Thanks. Oh, now I have a gift for whomever wants to read how she got her nasty mitts on his texts.

http://ibojmupalshgrwsj.ga/check-my-text-messages-jodi-arias-and-travis-alexander/

*BBM*
Was this kind of tech available in 2008?

If already discussed please ignore, making my way through a weeks worth of posts here.. :seeya:

Not stun gun related. I have always wondered how she could take the face photo while she was possibly yelling, raging, threatening TA with weapons. Video recording could be a possible explanation I thought.

If the shots are stills from a video recording, does that throw off time stamps? In other words, are the time stamps now meaningless, and the slaughter could have taken place over a longer stretch of time than the metadata indicates?

View attachment 90454

Enchiladas for supper. I bet the Perryville prisoner misses real food

She did brag that she got enchiladas, but I would venture to bet she just got one and it was made with Velveeta with jalapeños. It was their Christmas treat, maybe? No ham or turkey? And the enchiladas came without toppings at all, on purpose to rile the so she'd have to spend commissary money on the Velveeta and Salsa (both with jalapeños, 'cos that's the only way they come) and maybe corned beef hash as a make-do for refried beans.

Thank you. The arcs I am talking about occur in 5:26:56, 5:27:28, and 5:28:54. Only those photos and no others. They look like arcing you would expect to see from a stun gun, they only occur across his shoulders, and if it were the result of overhead lights, why not all the photos and why so jaggy???

If she had stun gunned him in those pics I don't think he would have such a normal look in the pictures taken directly after. He would be in shock and pain and I would think that would be reflected in his face.

Pocket....I second the "cute" and looks like you probably had a blast in Hawaii, and please forgive me if I'm overstepping any boundaries, but....I wish for your sake you'd take down that video of yourself.

Some seriously creepy JA fans known to try to track down "haters" are still out there.....:(
Yes ma'am. :scared:poof, it's gone...as long as you guys are my witness on how easily photos can be taken during the recording.

Also, DH snapped a lot more pictures from the finished video too. Easily done. They are saved as photos in the camera and I have them printed out for my album.

geevee, when Flores told JA that he has photos from June 4, I think JA was more concerned about the gruesome video, so she said she and T made a video to see what Flores would say. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV