Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they vvere so fun! :loveyou:

It's okay, we just thought you were a vampire!! (My current keyboard constantly double-types, AAARGGHH!!! It's annoying!)

Is he completely nuts, there is no way the butcheress is buying things to help others...how could she? She has probably told her admirers this out of embarrassment. EWW, just imagine the stench in her cage from fishy smells (sardines, clams, and fish flakes), rotten feet (Tinactin), and her Tucks medicated rear end, not to mention her Beano for gas passing. YIKES!!

Edd Stack--It's a lot less complex than that. Neither of us hit on each other or flirted. And the tired old marriage proposal never happened, seriously.. Who on earth (besides that chick that tried to marry Manson to get his corpse in the future) does that? We simply write/talk or have conversations when I visit about average stuff. Plain old everyday life. Now I will dispel the radar online article. I will even provide the 8 pages of commissary history from January to March. And no.. It's not unusual once you understand what she's doing. Jodi does not want the recognition but I can tell you she has done a number of things under the cover of secrecy to help indigent inmates, up to and including posting bond to get a young innocent girl the hell out of Estrella. I know what Jodi's doing, she sharing with indigent inmates that have ZERO! Nothing! The phone cards aren't for Jodi. All of us on her very hard to get on short list have pre-paid phone accounts. She doesn't need the cards. As for the commissary list look closely. She is helping out probably 9 people. Fairly giving them identically the same things. You might ask how do I know this to be true? Other inmates told me years ago what she was doing and how it made a living hell in jail a better day or stay. And for the life of me I don't know why she hides that. As for this juror #4?. I don't think it's funny. And I knew once I saw that news some people would say some really stupid things. Or glom on to a brand new theory.. Gawd help us all. But this is a fact. I never intended to bother communicating with Jodi many years ago. But she kept throwing around suicide talk. Eventually someone posted a very tasteless hoax she had committed suicide. Like an idiot I believed it for a short few moments. And let's be honest.. Their is a fair share of things like that on both sides. I take suicide very seriously. So that's how I actually went to see Jodi in person. Not some love lorn guy. I was upset she would even think like that. So in truth our first meeting was about her never thinking like that. And since then she has support. What bothers me is this man (juror #4) didn't! I wish someone! Anyone ran after him and consoled him, to get help. It's not funny this mans life is irreversibly changed for the rest of his life. I may be a monthly prankster but I certainly do NOT wish bad to anyone. And lastly. Ok I pull pranks. No one is hurt they are more parody than anything. I only started doing that over some of the nuttiest stuff I see posted all the time. I was simply proving a point. Some of this stuff is so ridiculous you just got to know it's completely made up. I guess no one got that and took me seriously. Oh and lord that one post I put on JAII. Was a parody too. It was to just stop the ranting. But it didn't work. I'm not even a member and SJ and I are not exactly pen pal buddies either. He's entitled to his own opinion. And I leave as that.

Is he completely nuts, there is no way the butcheress is buying things to help others...how could she? She has probably told her admirers this out of embarrassment. EWW, just imagine the stench in her cage from fishy smells (sardines, clams, and fish flakes), rotten feet (Tinactin), and her Tucks medicated rear end, not to mention her Beano for gas passing. YIKES!!

Edd Stack--It's a lot less complex than that. Neither of us hit on each other or flirted. And the tired old marriage proposal never happened, seriously.. Who on earth (besides that chick that tried to marry Manson to get his corpse in the future) does that? We simply write/talk or have conversations when I visit about average stuff. Plain old everyday life. Now I will dispel the radar online article. I will even provide the 8 pages of commissary history from January to March. And no.. It's not unusual once you understand what she's doing. Jodi does not want the recognition but I can tell you she has done a number of things under the cover of secrecy to help indigent inmates, up to and including posting bond to get a young innocent girl the hell out of Estrella. I know what Jodi's doing, she sharing with indigent inmates that have ZERO! Nothing! The phone cards aren't for Jodi. All of us on her very hard to get on short list have pre-paid phone accounts. She doesn't need the cards. As for the commissary list look closely. She is helping out probably 9 people. Fairly giving them identically the same things. You might ask how do I know this to be true? Other inmates told me years ago what she was doing and how it made a living hell in jail a better day or stay. And for the life of me I don't know why she hides that. As for this juror #4?. I don't think it's funny. And I knew once I saw that news some people would say some really stupid things. Or glom on to a brand new theory.. Gawd help us all. But this is a fact. I never intended to bother communicating with Jodi many years ago. But she kept throwing around suicide talk. Eventually someone posted a very tasteless hoax she had committed suicide. Like an idiot I believed it for a short few moments. And let's be honest.. Their is a fair share of things like that on both sides. I take suicide very seriously. So that's how I actually went to see Jodi in person. Not some love lorn guy. I was upset she would even think like that. So in truth our first meeting was about her never thinking like that. And since then she has support. What bothers me is this man (juror #4) didn't! I wish someone! Anyone ran after him and consoled him, to get help. It's not funny this mans life is irreversibly changed for the rest of his life. I may be a monthly prankster but I certainly do NOT wish bad to anyone. And lastly. Ok I pull pranks. No one is hurt they are more parody than anything. I only started doing that over some of the nuttiest stuff I see posted all the time. I was simply proving a point. Some of this stuff is so ridiculous you just got to know it's completely made up. I guess no one got that and took me seriously. Oh and lord that one post I put on JAII. Was a parody too. It was to just stop the ranting. But it didn't work. I'm not even a member and SJ and I are not exactly pen pal buddies either. He's entitled to his own opinion. And I leave as that.

Jodi ain't "helping" these inmates Edd. They now OWE her. She's buying favors and protection with toothbrushes, pens and hair products.

The must be upset that folks are laughing at her purchase of Beano and zit and butt creams. Edd to the rescue.

Problem is, there's no way the wrote about committing suicide -- jail mail is monitored, or that she told Edd that by phone. Same reason. What BS.

Maybe he really believes his earth angel is buying sardines and clams and dandruff shampoo for other inmates. In maximum security. Which is totally against the rules. And secretly distributing her care packages....how? More BS.

It's interesting that even Edd is now trying to distance himself from the truly sick groupies on JAII. You know, the very people the says best represent her interests.

Jodi ain't "helping" these inmates Edd. They now OWE her. She's buying favors and protection with toothbrushes, pens and hair products.

Bingo!:winner:

I would bet that JA did a multitask: stalk TA by sitting near his house in her car; driving by constantly, and pulling over as if to take a phone call; using TA's internet at the same time. Not only did this give her web service, plus a "direct line" into TA's stuff, plus making it look that their relationship was more involved than in fact it was 'cos her car was over there all the time without his knowledge, plus scaring his girlfriends off.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing to do with that BMW switch off, too, but I'm not sure how using his wifi outside gives her a "direct line" into his stuff. Could you elaborate?

Tinactin is also used for ringworm. So, she helping others with toothbrushes? instead of (gross thought) masturbating?

What a saint. Too bad she'd drop a dime on you, even telling everyone your SS and DL number , and any sins and transgression to save herself.

Much like Travis was threaten with

No, I don't feel sorry for him. He had hard on for Jodi from day one.

About the list of everything that was sealed.

Remember the ongoing investigation by a special unit of the AG? The AG requested (and received) permission to access sealed trial records.

Some thing (or things) on the sealed list relates to what they are investigating.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing to do with that BMW switch off, too, but I'm not sure how using his wifi outside gives her a "direct line" into his stuff. Could you elaborate?

If he had a wireless router. My cell phone doesn't use our carrier when I'm at home. It uses our wi fi, don't know if it did back then. All she had to do is get the password when she was there and she was in.

IIRC Jodi did admit to driving around his house over and over at night.

search warrant return for grandparents

View attachment 91589

View attachment 91590

So there were three phones recovered at arrest. Then a Helio recovered in 2010

Thanks for posting this. It really helps.

I find it interesting that a Razor phone was found in "purse under bed" but "purse Jodi Arias" was found in "Bed NW bedroom." The other two phones were found on the floor and bed in NW room. Since the Helio was found later, that makes 4 phones. wonder if any of these phones belonged to the home owners, though. With the "NW" designation, I'm thinking the room where the Razor was found isn't the same room as where JA's purse was found.

I find it interesting that a Razor phone was found in "purse under bed" but "purse Jodi Arias" was found in "Bed NW bedroom." The other two phones were found on the floor and bed in NW room. Since the Helio was found later, that makes 4 phones. wonder if any of these phones belonged to the home owners, though. With the "NW" designation, I'm thinking the room where the Razor was found isn't the same room as where JA's purse was found.

It's a two bedroom house, and her grandparents. Who know what all she squirreled away. I remember seeing her take her little pencil and stick it in the seam JW chair when she thought no one was looking. The camera was trained on her.

Everything but the last 3 items listed were found in her (NW) bedroom (a Dell computer found in NE room, garbage can with white long sleeved shirt , and an unreadable something or other were not in her room).

Could well be that the hung around Mesa an extra day or two so she could meet up with Gus at the Tuesday PPL event and hit him up for a Helio, and that he gave her the actual activated phone on April 5 or 6 in Pasadena.

I'm thinking she might have hung around because she was looking for a murder opportunity before she left Mesa, and didn't quite get the nerve. She could've used Gus as the alibi in that scenario.

If she planned to use Gus as an alibi, this would account for her vagueness about the early April dates. She could easily say she wasn't in Mesa....

There's something hinky about going to Yreka via Gus. It would have been way cheaper to have him overnight the Helio: he was an alibi for something.

Gus would be like the first round version of what she later did with RB: no love interest, but an alibi with sex thrown in. Then she calls attention to the fact she was there by writing in her journal that she started using the Helio that day. She might have lied in her journal. And then......she lies about the actual day, as we know, because it was a Sunday and Gus said he had to take his kids to school.

LOL, TA banished her from his house (brought a pillow out to the truck) so a murder plan might have been nuked or needed a re-think. She did have her little ways of getting in, though.....

But TA was evidently on high alert: not a good time to execute. Was there a lot of activity at his house right then as well? TA would have been missed right away in early April, and so she chose the time frame for Cancun.

If not lingering to pull off a murder, she might have been scouting entries, comings and goings, etc. to pull off a future plan. At the very least, she had murder on the back burner already, are we agreed?

All that hanging around with the UHaul truck has to have had some motive. That thing was costing $$$$ the longer she kept it.

If he had a wireless router. My cell phone doesn't use our carrier when I'm at home. It uses our wi fi, don't know if it did back then. All she had to do is get the password when she was there and she was in.

I understand Wasn't Me's question- yes this would get her onto his Wifi for free, but that's not access to his personal info. Wifi only enables you to not have to use cellular data when you are online. I can sit parked outside a Starbuck's or McDonald's and still access their free Wifi, but I'm using it for my own purposes on the Internet- WS, Facebook, News, games, email, etc.... His email would have a different password than his Wifi one, or his Facebook one.

EVERYTHING DESIGNATED “SEALED” IN COA COURT RECORDS FOR THE

SEALED EXHIBITS

SEALED, list #1, in manila envelopes for Hearing Dates: 11/19/2012, 10/04/2013, 12/06/2013, 12/13/2013 and 9/22/2014

SEALED, Hearing Date: 11/21/2014 (List 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)

SEALED, Hearing Date: 12/10/2012: list 1-13, 412, 631, 882, 883, 961 (962 “list” items on this date), and a Confidential Criminal History Addendum in Sealed Manila Envelope.

((Jury selection began on Dec. 10. Sealed "exhibits" for that date could be related to jury voir dire).

SEALED TRANSCRIPTS

2013 TRIAL ( jury selection in December)

December 7, 2012

Feb 4, 2013 (day 13, testimony by Lonnie Dworkin, Nuimiester, and )

Feb. 13, 2013 ( day 18. hearing, Sky H, Gus Searcy, Motion for Mistrial, testimony)

March 13, 2013 (day 30, jury questions for , JM cross of follow up, additional questions, follow up)

May 3, 2013 (day 56, Nurmi closing, State rebuttal close, final jury selected, deliberations begin)

May 16, 2013 (penalty phase begins, openings, VIS’s, closed meeting in chambers, Brewer and Womack don’t testify, trial held over until May 20).

BETWEEN TRIALS/ PRETRIAL (SEALED TRAANSCRIPTS)

November 26, 2013
March 17, 2014
April 11, 2014
May 20, 2014
August 4, 2014 (day the decided to go pro per).

-------------------------------------
SEALED TRANSCRIPTS, 2014-2015 PENALTY PHASE RETRIAL (Jury selection September 29—October 8, 2014)

October 16, 2014. (Hearing vacated).

November 25, 2014. ((Court of Appeals considering media’s request for stay. First day of Dr. MF’s testimony).

Dec. 11, 2014. (day 3 of hearing on motion to dismiss, deleted computer images

February 3, 2015. (day 30, testimony by Dr. DeMarte- direct)

February 4, 2015. (day 31, testimony by Dr. DeMarte- direct)

February 9, 2015 (day 33, jury questions for Dr. DM)

February 11, 2015 (day 34, testimony by Robert Brown, Perry Smith, Mesa PD)

What does it mean to have transcripts sealed? We didn't e.g. have DeMarte's testimony?

Also, JA has criminal history she wanted sealed? Hmmmmm.... Juvenile record?

I'm having trouble with the brightness of the background: it's making the letters blur together. Has anyone figured out if you can increase the font size?

I'm having trouble with the brightness of the background: it's making the letters blur together. Has anyone figured out if you can increase the font size?

Right now, you can change font size and fonts in your browser options independent of WS. If you are using a laptop/desktop, (can't speak for IPads), on the top right corner of your browser window will be 3 horizontal stacked white/grey bars. Click on those to open your options and you can zoom in on the font size or decrease it.

I'm thinking it might have helped to be in range. At the very least, she could have been tracking physical goings in and out, and then matching it to texts and phone calls, which evidently she was corralling. This was a much more thorough way to pry than just getting his texts and phone calls routed to her. She could only pick up those in range of his house, anyway, right? 'Cos she relied on his internet? I'm sure she didn't deign to go down to the library and log on, like other penniless mortals.

Maybe someone else can answer whether the ability to see someone else's screen (on a PC) requires the same router. On the Mac it's very easy, and has been for a long time.....

Right now, you can change font size and fonts in your browser options independent of WS. If you are using a laptop/desktop, (can't speak for IPads), on the top right corner of your browser window will be 3 horizontal stacked white/grey bars. Click on those to open your options and you can zoom in on the font size or decrease it.

I'm using a Mac, but you gave me the idea about how to do it: Browser (i.e. Safari) Preferences.

Yeah, maybe I'm confused about "stuff." I was thinking "stuff" meant emails etc and not just access to wifi. I do not believe accessing someone's wifi gives you access to their personal stuff or browsing history, etc. If it does, I will never give mine out again. Let me know.

I don't too much know when to believe anything Jodi says or admits to. She sobbed and "admitted" to being a chicken and running out to leave Travis at the mercy of jean-wearing ninjas. She exclaimed, "I did not grind that guy" in reference to Ryan. I'm not saying she didn't drive-by stalk him. I just try to take everything that someone said someone else did without corroboration with a grain of salt. Even if Travis or anyone else says "she told me," I have to take it with a grain of salt because Jodi was not obsessed with the truth.

Yeah, maybe I'm confused about "stuff." I was thinking "stuff" meant emails etc and not just access to wifi. I do not believe accessing someone's wifi gives you access to their personal stuff or browsing history, etc. If it does, I will never give mine out again. Let me know.
You are absolutely correct. Giving someone your Wifi password is not the same as giving them your password for your PC, email, or Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65