Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RFLMAO!! She's complaining that her privacy has been invaded?? Hahahah. -guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY. For the rest of your unnatural life.

She must be desperate for visitors to allow Kareem the **** to visit again, sitting across from her, in her cage, thick glass in between.

And--how quintessentially , the bookdrive thing. The playing philanthropic queen of maximum custody, requesting book donations be sent to her (rather than directly to the prison library), so she can control what kind of books those more common criminals should read, and who she'll deign to give donated books to--if that's even a possibility, which I think it isn't, since I believe the rule is inmates are explicitly forbidden from giving things directly to specific fellow inmates.

What a deluded, arrogant, pretentious, and incredibly desperate for attention she is.
She's determined to start up that prison book club no matter what the rules are. :facepalm:

She's determined to start up that prison book club no matter what the rules are. :facepalm:

Only with books deemed "appropriate" by her.

Has she started teaching Spanish yet to the Hispanic inmates at Perryville??? What about donating her hair?

(Arggh. Meant to quote you, Val, about Brooke FB post on the 28th being the "last straw" for the .)

I'm thinking maybe it was too, in whole or in part, depending on what her access was to his SM at that point.

Travis was texting and maybe calling many of his friends the morning of May 28th to tell them he had left a voicemail for Lisa and was waiting to hear back from her, hoping and needing an opportunity to come clean with her.

I doubt he posted about it on Facebook, though, as he definitely did in the early afternoon about awesome Brooke.

IMO, JA didn't just pull the whole plot out of a hat (like a magician) starting on the 28th. She had been acting out fantasies before, getting her big toe wet with "what ifs" as she tried things a little bit here, a little bit there, then fueling her fantasies. She had been stoking this fireIMO, for over a year.

I've been so busy preparing my family and house for termite tenting. We have to be out of the house for 2.5 days next week.:eek:

I really appreciated reading what you wrote and your translations above. Thank you Hope4More for your penetrating insight.

You concluded some things are impossible to know and I can't agree more. I'm comfortable with your translations -impossible to know- because and only because all of us diligently and painstakingly sleuthed and scrutinized every texts, emails, timelines, and testimonies available to us before coming to that conclusion.

Brilliant. My thoughts exactly.

It was a 9 min. infomercial they made for Prepaid Legal and their son and his name was shown in it, including the BMW they bought. Barf, barf!

Since I can't edit it anymore, more specifically it was shot mostly at their home and on the beach, with a few PPL shots of Chris leading a seminar thrown in. But it was all for the purpose of "look how much time and money PPL has given us".

Has she started teaching Spanish yet to the Hispanic inmates at Perryville??? What about donating her hair?
BBM - Well, she did get her infraction in February over not being able to get a haircut for her mother's first contact visit (now delayed until August). Does that count? :laugh:

BBM - Well, she did get her infraction in February over not being able to get a haircut for her mother's first contact visit (now delayed until August). Does that count? :laugh:

Lucky Sandy. Gets to visit her murderer daughter in Goodyear, AZ in August. Good times

Her victim didn't deserve to have his life outed to the world and he didn't deserve to be lied about. Killer should not have a private moment for the rest of her (hopefully short) life!

Also - wants books sent directly to her so the queen can dole them out herself. :facepalm:

Where was the little tit bit about the books? She's probably trying out the cryptic marginalia routine all over again and doesn't want the messages to get lost or delayed. I bet she thinks the PV warden doesn't have a clue.....

How can she dole out books when she's not allowed to associate with other inmates except maybe at lunch?

The warden should maybe get this girl doing double shifts scrubbing toilets so she doesn't have time for twitter.

Lucky Sandy. Gets to visit her murderer daughter in Goodyear, AZ in August. Good times

What a great vacation that'll be, almost as good as Cancun!:winkaway:

Where was the little tit bit about the books? She's probably trying out the cryptic marginalia routine all over again and doesn't want the messages to get lost or delayed. I bet she thinks the PV warden doesn't have a clue.....

How can she dole out books when she's not allowed to associate with other inmates except maybe at lunch?

The warden should maybe get this girl doing double shifts scrubbing toilets so she doesn't have time for twitter.

Meanwhile, Williams told Radar that Arias, who is housed in maximum security in the Perryville Prison, has started a book drive behind bars and is asking people to send books to her and her fellow inmates.

“Jodi complained that the library in prison is terrible and it only has westerns and other bad books. So she wants people to send books to her and she will donate them to the 30 yard library in the Lumley unit.”

Williams told Radar that Arias, who sent hundreds of X-rated text messages to Alexander and recorded a session of phone sex with him, asked that the books should be appropriate for the women behind bars.

“She told me no erotica, romances or Westerns. And people can just send them straight to her and she will share them with the other women in prison,” he explained.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...ry-beano-commissary-list-revealed-book-drive/

RFLMAO!! She's complaining that her privacy has been invaded?? Hahahah. -guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY. For the rest of your unnatural life.

She must be desperate for visitors to allow Kareem the **** to visit again, sitting across from her, in her cage, thick glass in between.

And--how quintessentially , the bookdrive thing. The playing philanthropic queen of maximum custody, requesting book donations be sent to her (rather than directly to the prison library), so she can control what kind of books those more common criminals should read, and who she'll deign to give donated books to--if that's even a possibility, which I think it isn't, since I believe the rule is inmates are explicitly forbidden from giving things directly to specific fellow inmates.

What a deluded, arrogant, pretentious, and incredibly desperate for attention she is.

Bwahaha! The books have to be "appropriate" per Jodi. Like, the PV warden doesn't have enough censors around and the rules aren't strict enough?

Also, it looks like she said she couldn't be sent books from Amazon or B&N. I thought I saw somewhere the opposite, namely stuff had to get shipped directly from whatever store, Amazon being a primary example.

Methinks JA's angling for something else with the request to buy from Walmart. She's probably "punishing" Amazon for doing so well with Juan's book? Hmmm, that sounds about right to me. Did B&N sell JM's book?

Or else she didn't have enough of her favorite toiletries and wants some included in the package.

As for the Christian bookstore, Jodi's gunning for a halo. She's fantasizing again about her justifiable claim for angelhood (via a gun).

Maybe she's smoking the beano? Ya never know with these prison make-dos.....

Meanwhile, Williams told Radar that Arias, who is housed in maximum security in the Perryville Prison, has started a book drive behind bars and is asking people to send books to her and her fellow inmates.

“Jodi complained that the library in prison is terrible and it only has westerns and other bad books. So she wants people to send books to her and she will donate them to the 30 yard library in the Lumley unit.”

Williams told Radar that Arias, who sent hundreds of X-rated text messages to Alexander and recorded a session of phone sex with him, asked that the books should be appropriate for the women behind bars.

“She told me no erotica, romances or Westerns. And people can just send them straight to her and she will share them with the other women in prison,” he explained.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...ry-beano-commissary-list-revealed-book-drive/

Okay kids, who feels like flooding her with erotica, romance novels, and Westerns??? We should also send her 1,000 places to visit, and copies of Travis's book, Juan's book, Nurmi's book, and maybe the Hughes's too... Any other good ideas?
Ohoh, how about the Book of Mormon?

Okay kids, who feels like flooding her with erotica, romance novels, and Westerns??? We should also send her 1,000 places to visit, and copies of Travis's book, Juan's book, Nurmi's book, and maybe the Hughes's too... Any other good ideas?

I've got plenty of Louis L'Amour westerns

We could send her "The Secret" since it didn't quite work for her the first time around.

Top 3 treatises on my list for Jodi:
"Accelerated global warming and the desertification and dessication of Goodyear, AZ, especially as pertains to the high certainty of catastrophic numbers of desert rats, fire ants, cooties for pooties, navel-loving spiders, and lice that have evolved to luuuuuuurve dry hair".
"Teach yourself to be rational for Dummies".
"How to get along with your prison warden: the one thing you should know." This is a 100-page treatise that reiterates the same point over and over: kiss butt; she's in charge.

I'm thinking Jodi needs that Dandruff shampoo 'cos she's got lice. Maybe some of the other stuff is for bed bugs.

Top 3 treatises on my list for Jodi:
"Accelerated global warming and the desertification and dessication of Goodyear, AZ, especially as pertains to the high certainty of catastrophic numbers of desert rats, fire ants, cooties for pooties, navel-loving spiders, and lice that have evolved to luuuuuuurve dry hair".
"Teach yourself to be rational for Dummies".
"How to get along with your prison warden: the one thing you should know." This is a 100-page treatise that reiterates the same point over and over: kiss butt; she's in charge.

I'm thinking Jodi needs that Dandruff shampoo 'cos she's got lice. Maybe some of the other stuff is for bed bugs.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Bwahaha! The books have to be "appropriate" per Jodi. Like, the PV warden doesn't have enough censors around and the rules aren't strict enough?

Also, it looks like she said she couldn't be sent books from Amazon or B&N. I thought I saw somewhere the opposite, namely stuff had to get shipped directly from whatever store, Amazon being a primary example.

Methinks JA's angling for something else with the request to buy from Walmart. She's probably "punishing" Amazon for doing so well with Juan's book? Hmmm, that sounds about right to me. Did B&N sell JM's book?

Or else she didn't have enough of her favorite toiletries and wants some included in the package.

As for the Christian bookstore, Jodi's gunning for a halo. She's fantasizing again about her justifiable claim for angelhood (via a gun).

Maybe she's smoking the beano? Ya never know with these prison make-dos.....

The AZ DOC just changed vendor policies. No more Barnes and Noble, no more Amazon, for books, CD's or cassette tapes. WalMart it is. No doubt explains the timing of her book drive charade.

BTW, she's full of it if she thinks she's gonna be allowed to receive piles of books (even if they were forthcoming) and to hand them out.

A. Rules strictly limit how many books (or anything else) she's allowed to have at one time

B. Rules strictly forbid her from transferring property of any kind to inmates she designates.

That said....my favorite suggestion tweeted: "rip out the last chapter of any book you send, so she'll never know how the book ends."

LOL. How wicked. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member