Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will link to a street map for these TA street pics.

This is blocks away from TA's house, on the eastern side of his development, which
is also the eastern-most edge and border of developed Mesa. To the right is just desert.

The sign is for Mesquite, the road into TA's development.

The space shown here is large enough to park a tractor trailer, and this border road doesn't seem to be heavily trafficked.

Do you recall just how close that spot is to the little pond along that road? It seems very close to have dumped anything there but who knows with her...

TAmesamap.jpg

Do you recall just how close that spot is to the little pond along that road? It seems very close to have dumped anything there but who knows with her...

View attachment 99485

Glad you posted this map link, for streets and it has the best photo of the front of TA's house that I've seen- all windows plainly visible.

I didn't see a pond while there (nor on the map, for that matter ;)). I agree though, that it is highly unlikely she disposed of anything so close to his house.

[QUnOTE=Cinnalauda;12729389]That's interesting. I hear her say: "I didn't...no. I did not hurt Travis." But now you say that I can hear it too. It's hard to tell, but I don't think she'd slip like that. Far too controlled and composed for that. Besides, she must have known because they were the retrieved deleted pics weren't they?[/QUOTE]

I always took the "I did not know" to reference the killing pics, just because that's the drift of the conversation. Indeed, she didn't know about those. At this moment, the shower pics are already out of the conversation.

I use the David Lohr version of the tapes, and the phrase "I did not know" is very clear to me; I didn't know until now that it was debatable.

Here's that side street, Bryce. Think I posted it before but don't remember for sure, apologize for any duplicate pics.

That had to have been where she parked? You can't see that street from the houses because of the walls.

Even though I'm a day late, and a dollar short...

HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY To Mr & Mrs TexMex

:confetti:

:cake:

What horrendous act against mankind could one commit that warrants being sentenced to time with the Goddess?

This may signify that she's become a nobody. No special treatment. The next step in having zero control over her destiny. Maybe they'll bunk her with a manipulative lifer twice her size who will strike her with terror 24/7.

This corresponds with the lifting of the 6 month sanctions she was under since spring?

What horrendous act against mankind could one commit that warrants being sentenced to time with the Goddess?

Are we to believe this source? I thought she didn't share a cell until she was taken out of maximum custody and went down to medium custody?

But...I hope it's true. The is absolutely incapable of getting along with anyone, much less a woman, for any length of time, much less someone she's trapped in a cage with and can't escape for months on end. Imagine her paranoia about a stranger invading her privacy, her possessiveness about her butt and zit creams, what will be her compulsive need to control and manipulate her cellie, who, whoever she is or will be, won't be in Perryville for having too many parking tickets.

Nope, I imagine having to share a cell will be the beginning of her genuine trials and tribulations in prison.

Are we to believe this source? I thought she didn't share a cell until she was taken out of maximum custody and went down to medium custody?

But...I hope it's true. The is absolutely incapable of getting along with anyone, much less a woman, for any length of time, much less someone she's trapped in a cage with and can't escape for months on end. Imagine her paranoia about a stranger invading her privacy, her possessiveness about her butt and zit creams, what will be her compulsive need to control and manipulate her cellie, who, whoever she is or will be, won't be in Perryville for having too many parking tickets.

Nope, I imagine having to share a cell will be the beginning of her genuine trials and tribulations in prison.

IIRC there's no stipulation that she can't have a cellie. Maybe she's not under "special handling" any more. I believe her pal axe murderer had a cellie in, like, 6 months. And the, AZ probably needs the space. Has bragged n media that she's been getting special treatment? Double-bunking would be a practcal way to address that. Warehousing like everyone else.

Lol. Must be an inmate the guards wanted to torture.

IIRC there's no stipulation that she can't have a cellie. Maybe she's not under "special handling" any more. I believe her pal axe murderer had a cellie in, like, 6 months. And the, AZ probably needs the space. Has bragged n media that she's been getting special treatment? Double-bunking would be a practcal way to address that. Warehousing like everyone else.

Cellmate now or later or soonly? Mercifully, I think, I've forgotten many details like this.

But, dear Pocket, you do have me considering and reconsidering whether or not the ever saw the accidental photos..... ;)

Cellmate now or later or soonly? Mercifully, I think, I've forgotten many details like this.

But, dear Pocket, you do have me considering and reconsidering whether or not the ever saw the accidental photos..... ;)

She deleted them but didn't see them.

I thought she had to put in a block of time before she gets a roommate, as someone had referenced on a prior thread the Arizona DOC manual. 1 or 2 years in max?
I love all your posts and pics, H4M and am so pleased you are sharing them. What a road trip! We all are enthralled with your pictures and perspective. So good for us, thank you!

As am I too. Maybe she thought she deleted the shower pictures and was finished deleting those pics way before she dropped the camera and the inadvertent murder pictures occurred. She was certainly gong ho on wanting to see the scene photos in the Flores interview. Not being able to view them was devastating to the killer, as the pics would have presented more material for more lies from her.

The Enrique video was interesting. He has PTSD from finding Travis. Enrique was very adversely affected from the terrific event of June 4 2008. What an impact Travis' death had on so many folks. Even Mimi was seen at Travis' grave. I cringe when I think of the killer attending the Memorial Service in Mesa. How could she have the nerve to do that? The murderer at the Memorial Service. Evil, she is.

She deleted them but didn't see them.

I understand that you and Pocket and Geevee et al think that. Just not sure I agree, especially since the main/ only (?) (accurate?) basis for that opinion seems to be what and how the replied to Flores during interrogation.

The lied almost literally a thousand times in those days of interrogation, feigned surprise multiple times, clearly began to tell her well rehearsed framework lie- tale from the get go, though she stumbled through many parts of it the first go-round. I'm not sure that her "really" and "I didn't know" about the accidental photos weren't just more lies and/or bizarre expressions of smug satisfaction at being the only person who will ever know the truth about exactly what happened.

In any case, the only real significance I can see about whether or not the deleted the shower& accidental photos unseen or not relates to how much time she had for cleaning up and staging the scene before leaving TA's house.

Given the timing of her call to Ryan at 10:30, before the Hoover Dam, I'm thinking the timestamps on photos must have been correct....

And the nude pic, the killer says "well that looks like me". So fluid with her lies in those Flores interrogation videos.
Plus, the killer thought she was going to walk, I'll bet. She looked so surprised at the guilty verdict too.

She will lose her appeal if she cites no fair trial because of the media. Hers was highly televised yes, but not the only one nor the most renowned. She just thinks she is a special snowflake & she just needs to "think" things to make them so.

I understand that you and Pocket and Geevee et al think that. Just not sure I agree, especially since the main/ only (?) (accurate?) basis for that opinion seems to be what and how the replied to Flores during interrogation.

The lied almost literally a thousand times in those days of interrogation, feigned surprise multiple times, clearly began to tell her well rehearsed framework lie- tale from the get go, though she stumbled through many parts of it the first go-round. I'm not sure that her "really" and "I didn't know" about the accidental photos weren't just more lies and/or bizarre expressions of smug satisfaction at being the only person who will ever know the truth about exactly what happened.

In any case, the only real significance I can see about whether or not the deleted the shower& accidental photos unseen or not relates to how much time she had for cleaning up and staging the scene before leaving TA's house.

Given the timing of her call to Ryan at 10:30, before the Hoover Dam, I'm thinking the timestamps on photos must have been correct....

If she left the house between 6:00 and 6:30 while there's still some rush hour traffic to deal with, could she have gotten to Kingman by 10:30?

I wouldn't be surprised if she had seen other pics after the shower photos had been somehow snapped but I don't believe she could have seen what was in them, given the upside down/darkness of them - heck, she may have even uploaded them onto her laptop (causing the dark smudge on the usb cable) and still couldn't make them out, if she had the time and inclination (though I doubt that but with her who knows), she likely just thought deleting everything and washing the camera/memory stick with bleach was enough to disappear them.

About Salberg's mention of the nudes - she would not have seen them at that point because they had to have been deleted before the shower pics were taken, given their overwritten files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member