Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. waah...sorry about this post, but for the life of me, I can't see how to either delete or back out of or cancel the thing once I've started typing in the box :( I don't see any "x" or "delete" or "cancel" option.

I've even copied and erased (backspaced over) the text and closed the page, but when I open the thread again, my comment is still here waiting for me. It's kinda creepy.

Anywhoo, this entire post is just because I typed over what I had started, but couldn't get rid of.

I trust someone will show me that the answer is right in front of my face, lol! :D Thanks in advance!

As I began to read the first paragraph, I started to feel the fear of abandonment. lol. I thought you were going to say in the next paragraph that you are done with all things and need to go back to the love of your life.

Whew, silly me, and what a surprise!

How you felt after talking to your hubby is exactly what I felt some weeks ago. She really really is a pure evil being, and a master manipulator and sure is a reactive liar as you mentioned, an excellent one, the fact JM was very aware of and gave a lot of 'respect.'

I don't know if you are set on the pre-murder pedo lies yet but I'm so happy at least you see that as a real possibility.

LOL. You know me and my kaleidoscope. I'll be thinking this over for awhile longer, and there are bits and pieces that don't seem to fit, but I have to say when I finished thinking this scenario all the way through, I felt genuinely shaken (of the hairs standing up variety), and sickened in a way I have not felt for years about the .

I wonder, if after all these years and all the information regarding her manipulations, lies (and apparent bloodlust*) do any of her past suitors wipe their brows, heave a sigh of relief and thank their lucky stars they never ticked her off...

I know that some appeared to be blind supporters during the trial, but with time and distance come clarity. I haven't heard of any of them writing books or doing interview circuits on tv or being interviewed for other people's books. I haven't been following this case for so long and have lost touch. Does anyone know of anything published from her past beaus?

* I say apparent bloodlust because of the time and planning and the time and execution (no pun intended) of the murder PLUS the camping trip with two guys she barely knew and we knew she had at least one weapon. I wouldn't doubt she would murder those guys and again, claim victim. A new Aileen Wuornos style "always the victim" serial killer.

She seems to still have a handful of hard-core, unshakable supporters, but it's small and likely to shrink still further. No, none of them have published a book about her, but in all sincerity, not one of them is capable of writing a single paragraph about her that is remotely publishable, and that would be received with anything other than scorn and ridicule.

. waah...sorry about this post, but for the life of me, I can't see how to either delete or back out of or cancel the thing once I've started typing in the box :( I don't see any "x" or "delete" or "cancel" option.

I've even copied and erased (backspaced over) the text and closed the page, but when I open the thread again, my comment is still here waiting for me. It's kinda creepy.

Anywhoo, this entire post is just because I typed over what I had started, but couldn't get rid of.

I trust someone will show me that the answer is right in front of my face, lol! :D Thanks in advance!

the DELETE button is between EDIT and REPLY

I wonder, if after all these years and all the information regarding her manipulations, lies (and apparent bloodlust*) do any of her past suitors wipe their brows, heave a sigh of relief and thank their lucky stars they never ticked her off...

I know that some appeared to be blind supporters during the trial, but with time and distance come clarity. I haven't heard of any of them writing books or doing interview circuits on tv or being interviewed for other people's books. I haven't been following this case for so long and have lost touch. Does anyone know of anything published from her past beaus?

* I say apparent bloodlust because of the time and planning and the time and execution (no pun intended) of the murder PLUS the camping trip with two guys she barely knew and we knew she had at least one weapon. I wouldn't doubt she would murder those guys and again, claim victim. A new Aileen Wuornos style "always the victim" serial killer.

She moved out of her parent's house because she didn't want to follow their rules, she moved in with Bobby Juarez , she stalked him, invaded his privacy, moved to a location in step with him (they had been broken up), and* she dated his friend/roommate, Matt. I don't have a link at the moment. But I do remember this started way before Travis.

New Details: Jodi Arias Stalked Previous Boyfriend

I realize it's Extra, but it's the most convenient link that covers her past 'relationships.'

And from what I recall (Sky Hughes wrote a book), they found a different* gun in her dash, AND several knives. She's a psychopath so... this is why many thought she may have been on her way to harm others. One of her former roommates had stated she saw multiple males leaving their residence. I believe it was implied she might have been making ends meet by even, prostitution. I wouldn't put it past her... But if any of them ever got violent, I'm guessing that would explain the weapons a bit better... who knows.

After all that thinking and writing about a letters & suicide scenario, I realized sometime in my sleep last night (yuck) that the scenario isn't likely right, because the killer had to have a knife on her when she first began taking photos of TA in the shower.

(Unless....she had the knife to make it look like he slashed his wrists? Or...

NO. NO MORE))

My brain is not what it used to be, and my recall of all the details and strands of what we collectively spent so much time sleuthing is even more wobbly.

I always did hate reinventing wheels, but it's even worse to not remember parts of the wheel I thought new already exist, and worse yet to realize that the wheel I thought new and nice simply won't make the car go.

So, to use one of TA's standard sign off lines: I'm out. Other than the and her accomplice (which she had to have had, no matter the scenario), I think only Nurmi knows with certainty when those letters were forged, and as I re-remembered skimming through his book recently, he is an entirely unreliable narrator on this point, as on so many others.

That the was eager to smear her dead victim with accusations of pedophilia in order to save her own sorry self was vile enough.

Nurmi was quite willing to help the make those accusations during the first trial, and was more than willing to double down on the character assassination of Travis during PP2, all the while claiming he was doing no such thing.

I've always been appalled and disgusted that Nurmi, post-trial, in order to save his own sorry "reputation," dared to claim that enough evidence of pedo existed for him to believe her accusations had merit.

I'm even more disgusted now, after this recent round of sleuthing. Nurmi has seen all ten letters. He knows what is in them, and he knows that what is in them, including the dates, does not, in any of the letters, square with either existing evidence or with any of the various & shifting stories the told him and his "experts."

He knows the pedo was a lie, and he had to have known at the time not just that it was a lie, but when it was she manufactured the lie AND the letters.

Last edited:
Whew, that was some read! I was completely enthralled Hope, as usual so satisfyingly detailed and compelling. And then hub blew it up. lol I have to ask, what was his reasoning for abruptly siding on the pre-murder side of the pedos? He must have given you reason to visualize a scenario in which that were the case.

Pocket, do I have it right that MariaM was trying to get Travis to come to Utah to meet her at the same time that had already had a plan in the works to visit Ryan and had (or soon to have) told Brewer that she needed the gas cans because she was going to Mesa?

If that is all the case, does it strike anyone that she may have planned to kill Travis in Utah when he came to meet MariaM and having told Brewer she was going to Mesa she formed an alibi? How could she get Ryan to be quiet about her plans to come see him and attend that conference (or whatever it was)? Hmmmm It is noteworthy that as MariaM she chose Utah to entice him to. He wouldn't come up to Yreka, why not get him in Utah?

Whew, that was some read! I was completely enthralled Hope, as usual so satisfyingly detailed and compelling. And then hub blew it up. lol I have to ask, what was his reasoning for abruptly siding on the pre-murder side of the pedos? He must have given you reason to visualize a scenario in which that were the case.

Pocket, do I have it right that MariaM was trying to get Travis to come to Utah to meet her at the same time that had already had a plan in the works to visit Ryan and had (or soon to have) told Brewer that she needed the gas cans because she was going to Mesa?

If that is all the case, does it strike anyone that she may have planned to kill Travis in Utah when he came to meet MariaM and having told Brewer she was going to Mesa she formed an alibi? How could she get Ryan to be quiet about her plans to come see him and attend that conference (or whatever it was)? Hmmmm It is noteworthy that as MariaM she chose Utah to entice him to. He wouldn't come up to Yreka, why not get him in Utah?
I'm thinking of a scenario that looks something like this. Bolded are real events. All others are pure speculation:

Some time before May 13, the registers as Maria M, with England address, at LDS Linkup. She plans to 'meet' T in Utah. If she kills him there, police might look for non-existing Maria for questioning.

May 13- Travis' journal (meets someone online too good to be true)

May 14 - Maria asks T to meet her in Utah on May 18. Travis says cool. calls Brewer to borrow gas cans for Mesa trip, says she will call back 'later that week'. Travis asks if she is stalking his LDS Linkup account.
His suspicion makes her reconsider her plan. She doesn't call Brewer back 'later that week.'

May 18- T tells Maria - Hey, I'm here in Utah! Can't wait to see you. (he really didn't go, he knows Maria is )

May 18-21 Travis gets confirmation from LDS Linkup-Maria M is in England. LDS Linkup investigates. gets kick out for fradulent activity. Screwed the pooch on this one.

May 21 - Maria M to Travis (cell phone)- Sorry, I couldn't meet you. Freaked me out when you said you were in Utah, T to Maria M- I wasn't in Utah. LDS linkup contacted me and all your friends.

Text fight with the begins.

Thanks Pocket, your speculation makes sense with the facts we have at hand - was it in late April or early May that she was trying to get Travis to visit her in Yreka?

Something else I meant to mention about the sex tape recordings, since they were found in several pieces (5?) on her un-lost phone, I wonder if that was intentional, if she was playing sections to T to prove to him she had them recorded and could do with them as she chose?

Whew, that was some read! I was completely enthralled Hope, as usual so satisfyingly detailed and compelling. And then hub ble hiw it up. lol I have to ask, what was his reasoning for abruptly siding on the pre-murder side of the pedos? He must have given you reason to visualize a scenario in which that were the case.

LOL indeed about DH. The main basis for opinion was twofold: the difficulty for her of smuggling the letters out of jail, and his deeply-baked belief in just how evil she is, and just how much she hated TA.

Honestly? Everything else aside, both of those opinions, whatever their merit, aren't evidence-based. He sent me off on one heck of a ride through a speculative landscape that night, but back here on earth, I'm not convinced he's right about the letters, and I do think a BPD & reactive (rather than strategic) lying prism is warranted.

FWIW:

1. Ryan & first discussed her going to SLC (he invited her) in the first week of May. She didn't commit to going , according to Ryan, until the last week in May, when she called him to say she was making a road trip into LA & could swing by for one day on her way back to Yreka.

2. A less complex reason might have posed as MariaM could be that she was trying to trap TA into not only flirting on line, but committing to an Un-Mormon-like rendezvous with a stranger he "met" online. To use against him (send down the pipeline) to make Mimi go away, as on May 13, if she was on a destroy-competition mission, Mimi was it.

3. The was broke in mid-May. She hadn't worked since her return to Yreka a month earlier. Her car was basically a junker, since she had never bothered to take care of it; iirc, she had to feed it quarts of oil or some such very frequently lest it blow up on her.

I'm not sure she could have afforded a Utah trip without pulling it off the way she did, which included Brewer giving her $$$ and I'm pretty sure, her robbing cash from TA's house as well as wallet.

Last edited:
Thanks Pocket, your speculation makes sense with the facts we have at hand - was it in late April or early May that she was trying to get Travis to visit her in Yreka?

Something else I meant to mention about the sex tape recordings, since they were found in several pieces (5?) on her un-lost phone, I wonder if that was intentional, if she was playing sections to T to prove to him she had them recorded and could do with them as she chose?
It was early May, shortly after she found out about Chaitanya+T, that she asked him to visit her in Yreka.

About that un-lost phone- JM (LE) never analyzed the phone,and all text record we have are from T's phone, correct?
I'm thinking she not only saved the sex recording on it but saved numerous selective texts from T to her. This phone is supposed to show his jealousy, anger, deviant side, un-Mormon side, and more. Maybe that is why she was manufacturing so many non-sensical 'evidence'. And this phone was going to destroy him eventually.

I remember JM saying something like this in his closing - She tries to tease anger out of him then mix in the sex....

So she carefully constructed the un-lost phone to destroy T somehow -> but killed him instead -> gets arrested-> claims innocense , introduces ninjas -> claims self defense -> We come right back to the un-lost phone in full circle.

:eek:I have to think over the pre-murder pedo letters. This after hope's other half agreed with me.

LOL indeed about DH. The main basis for opinion was twofold: the difficulty for her of smuggling the letters out of jail, and his deeply-baked belief in just how evil she is, and just how much she hated TA.

Honestly? Everything else aside, both of those opinions, whatever their merit, aren't evidence-based. He sent me off on one heck of a ride through a speculative landscape that night, but back here on earth, I'm not convinced he's right about the letters, and I do think a BPD & reactive (rather than strategic) lying prism is warranted.

FWIW:

1. Ryan & first discussed her going to SLC (he invited her) in the first week of May. She didn't commit to going , according to Ryan, until the last week in May, when she called him to say she was making a road trip into LA & could swing by for one day on her way back to Yreka.

2. A less complex reason might have posed as MariaM could be that she was trying to trap TA into not only flirting on line, but committing to an Un-Mormon-like rendezvous with a stranger he "met" online. To use against him (send down the pipeline) to make Mimi go away, as on May 13, if she was on a destroy-competition mission, Mimi was it.

3. The was broke in mid-May. She hadn't worked since her return to Yreka a month earlier. Her car was basically a junker, since she had never bothered to take care of it; iirc, she had to feed it quarts of oil or some such very frequently lest it blow up on her.

I'm not sure she could have afforded a Utah trip without pulling it off the way she did, which included Brewer giving her $$$ and I'm pretty sure, her robbing cash from TA's house as well as wallet.
Last night I googled NA55 Maria M 'her name' and somehow landed on this. Your timeline written in 2016. I copy pasted below (thread is old so I can't reply). It's very long. What's new, right?

(Reading your analysis below made me rethink about the letters. See where I bolded. I'm thinking the un-lost phone now)

By Hope4more Feb 2016
"4/5. leaves Mesa knowing Lisa is out of the picture and thinks Travis has given up on Mimi.

4/11. Mimi posts on FB a friendly warm message about/to Travis.

4/19- through May 9, the killer wages a near non-stop campaign to get Travis to visit her MySpace page, texts him to open up that forwarded email she sent, that it isn't junk, gains access to his passwords.
On April 18 she tells him twice to include a sweet note in what he's sending her.
The 2nd text:
"definitely send me a sweet note- a handwritten note."

April 19, same day as an extended series of very annoyed texts sent to her by TA about her not sending him the photos he asked her to for his webpage (photos of Naps) in fact in tbe middle of those, she texts him:
"We need to redo the shaving scene. They aren't what I was going for. I'll make you look way better the next time!"

April 22. Texts him referring indirectly to the little red riding hood scenario. He says "deal. A forest activity ."

April 22. Texts her- i never leave you comments on your MySpace page. Her to him a few minutes later- change it. (He may have texted in between and text was deleted).

4/26. Texts him a webpage to go to: paint your reality.com. Tells him- this is for you.
Blackmail vs. Murder plans, continued....
4/29. Mimi has agreed to go to Cancun, the killer starts texting and calling with Ryan Burns multiple times a day.
First week in May- the killer tells Travis to drop everything and visit her in Yreka. He says no. Burns tells her- come visit and don't play hard to get.
Through May 10. Travis goes to CA but does not visit her. On May 9, his last day in CA, the killer texts him incessantly, demanding his attention, and doesn't get it until she sends him that "accidental" text supposedly meant for Steve Carroll, telling imaginary Steve that beware, her ex-boyfriend has her passwords.

This gets T's attention and he lights into her. As she knew he would. And when TA drops it for a bit, she provokes him again with yet another accidental text. He's really pissed now. She expected he would be.

But she's not looking for just any kind of pissed. She's looking specifically to provoke him into saying something that makes it sound like he's angry because he's jealous.

That's NOT why he's angry, but she texts him responses as if it were, getting on the record-- look, Travis. I knew I shouldn't have told you all that because it always makes you so angry. Please don't try to guilt me anymore about seeing other guys. I'm trying to move on. Let's adopt a policy of don't ask don't tell.

Once she has that convenient comment on the record (one utterly untethered to reality) she has what she wants. She's made it look like Travis is hacking into HER accounts, that he gets insanely jealous and rages when she mentions other guys, and that she responds reasonably and suggests a solution to avoid making him angry in the future. She texts him minutes after that----have a good night. I'm tired of texting.

They stop texting. 10-15 minute later a chat starts on her MySpace page; his password is changed within the first minute of the chat.
The chat is about how she is a sex goddess and he'll never find anyone like her again, that he's responsible for most of their fights, and hey, let's have phone sex right NOW.

The May 10 sex tape supposedly came next.
So far in the timeline...manufacturing evidence to send to women to destroy him? To chase them away? Or as a record to support the story she will in fact tell after she kills him, about his anger and jealousy and insatiable and kinky sexual interest in her?

Do the next few days change anything?
On May 12-13 Travis has a marathon text session with NA55, an unidentified person who he doesn't text with before or after these days. By the end of the session NA55 has supposedly gone over to his house for wild sex.

On May 14 Travis accuses her directly of hacking into his LDS link up account with multiple bogus accounts.
She denies and denies then tells him- if I wanted to go into your account all I'd have to do is use my own account-jodiA, and you would never know anyway.

Mid-May. Travis tells Regan he knows the slashed his tires, stalked him, hacked his FaceBook, and no doubt she is snooping as they speak. Tells Regan- go ahead and say hi to Jodi. Regan says- I'm going to totally do it with Travis.

Mid-May. THE KILLER CALLS DARRYL BREWER TO BORROW GAS CANS.
May 18. The killer files a police report saying her Helio was stolen from the front seat of her car.

There are no texts between TA and the killer after mid day the 17 until the 22.
How convenient? A papering over of the fact TA had already cut her off after catching her on May 13? To make her lie about the Helio being stolen more plausible? Because she was too busy brass tacks planning a murder?
May 22. Travis texts the killer- I know what you did and I'm not mad. She tells him she's in a world of trouble and some of it involves him, but it is way way bigger than that and involves a bunch of other people.
He tells her to put it in an email. Refuses to talk with her on the phone or by text.

Her May 22 journal entry, almost certainly written after she's killed him will say that this day marked the end of their relationship, and was the day they agreed not to share passwords anymore.

Their next communication will begin late May 25 into May 26, and will be the last time they are in touch at all until she badgers him with texts late night June1 through early morning June 2, until he answers. An hour later she is in her car on her way to kill him.

Draw your own conclusions.
I think she had fantasies or even partial plans about murdering him as early as that day in April when she told him she wanted to redo the shaving photos, but that she also kept options open (Burns, chasing away GF's) until mid-May.
Since JM has said she began actively planning his murder by mid-May, here's a question. What was she trying to accomplish on May 26 by provoking him into such rage?
How was what she did and said on May 26 part of her already existing plan to kill Travis?
Last edited by Hope4More; Today at 05:49 PM."

It was early May, shortly after she found out about Chaitanya+T, that she asked him to visit her in Yreka.

About that un-lost phone- JM (LE) never analyzed the phone,and all text record we have are from T's phone, correct?
I'm thinking she not only saved the sex recording on it but saved numerous selective texts from T to her. This phone is supposed to show his jealousy, anger, deviant side, un-Mormon side, and more. Maybe that is why she was manufacturing so many non-sensical 'evidence'. And this phone was going to destroy him eventually.

I remember JM saying something like this in his closing - She tries to tease anger out of him then mix in the sex....

So she carefully constructed the un-lost phone to destroy T somehow -> but killed him instead -> gets arrested-> claims innocense , introduces ninjas -> claims self defense -> We come right back to the un-lost phone in full circle.

:eek:I have to think over the pre-murder pedo letters. This after hope's other half agreed with me.

LOL, Pocket. Maybe you too are a kaleidoscope spinner?

And as to the long-ago post of mine you reposted below. I don't remember that one at all. But, everytime I've peeped back in the threads of 2-3 years ago looking for a specific thing, I've encountered full-fledged, well thought out, in-depth & at length and meticulous discussions on all these larger questions of timeline and intent, and by what used to be a much larger crew of WSers.

No, nothing is new. Certainly not new-new. ;)

Last edited:

I do remember a perhaps relevant impression of the I had long ago, while wading through TA's texts & the journals when all that was first released. Based on several of TA's texts to her, I think he might have thought the same thing.

The invaded his privacy & tormented him with her intrusions countless times, but the bag of tricks she used to do so was mostly empty--and predictable, to the point TA told her in April and May that he found it downright insulting she would expect him to believe her lies denying using them.

The top 2:

She sent TA an email or text pretending she had done so accidentally, and that she had intended to sent it to someone else. Most times what she sent was 100% meaningless, and what she obviously was doing was simply demanding TA's attention, because he hadn't called her or texted her for at least the past hour.

Other times, like the Steve Carroll text, she wanted to provoke him. After May 26, she sent a few "accidentals" IMO because she knew the lack of communication after that day looked bad. Different reasons, same tactic, oft-used, threadbare.

2. (Long-term, pre-TA pattern): She snooped & hacked and found info about TA's communication or whatever with GF's of any variety. Then she confronted TA. When she confronted TA, she'd claim that some mysterious person he didn't know had told the about whatever it was.
-------
The hacked into/accessed his SM accounts AND phone from the time she moved to Mesa. According to Sky, she wasn't the slightest bit subtle about accessing his phone, anyway.

Sky said the would send herself texts from TA's phone, as if TA had sent them. The also, according to Sky, (don't know how frequently) would forward to herself , from TA's phone, texts send to TA from GF's.

One obvious reason why her intrusions into his SM accounts increased (and perhaps morphed) post-Mesa is that she couldn't spy on him directly, couldn't sneak into his house at night to peep his computer, and had been cut off from accessing his phone day or night to pore over his texts.

She couldn't scare GF's away by slashing their tires; stalking them when out on dates with Travis or when they were over at TA's; sending them hate-notes after stalking them, or by using the Mormon singles ward grapevine to plant poisonous rumors/lies about TA.
--
Recording & splicing tapes on her Helio was new, but probably only because the Helio was new.

Last edited:
Before I continue going crazy trying to find it, can someone please direct me somewhere that I learn about what or who is NA55? Am I going to slap my forehead and go 'oh, yeaaaahhhh'? Already I'm doing that with the "DOH!" bubble above my head.

LOL, Pocket. Maybe you too are a kaleidoscope spinner?

And as to the long-ago post of mine you reposted below. I don't remember that one at all. But, everytime I've peeped back in the threads of 2-3 years ago looking for a specific thing, I've encountered full-fledged, well thought out, in-depth & at length and meticulous discussions on all these larger questions of timeline and intent, and by what used to be a much larger crew of WSers.

No, nothing is new. Certainly not new-new. ;)
Her ultimate goal was to have T excommunicated? Expose him with the phone, T gets excommunicated, loses all Mormon competitors, finally marries the ?

But who kept the phone in a safe place for her post-murder? MM comes to mind but could be Gus too.

When Travis exposed her by playing NA55 game, or maybe she believed NA55 was a real person, it was time for him to die? Extreme rageful BPD symptom makes her call Brewer in mid-May?

Her un-lost phone, containing sex recording and only the selective texts from T, matches her journal, while pedo letters don't. Her post-murder journal entries don't seem to be good enough excuse though (to me at least), if in case police suspected her.

(Your nothing new, old analysis posted above is priceless. Too good, Hope4More!)

Before I continue going crazy trying to find it, can someone please direct me somewhere that I learn about what or who is NA55? Am I going to slap my forehead and go 'oh, yeaaaahhhh'? Already I'm doing that with the "DOH!" bubble above my head.
NA55 was not in T's contact list so only shows up as NA55 on his cell record.
T and NA55 marathon texted in May 13-14, almost all day and night for about 2 days. They mostly talked about getting together for a sexual liaison and the texts show NA55 actually coming over to T's house and have sex in the end.

Not 100% certain but we believe the texting session was done by T alone. He texted with himself by using a burner phone. This was done to humiliate the , since he knew she had found a way to 'listen' in.

We talked about this extensively but they are buried in various old threads. IIRC sometime between Dec '15 - Jan '16 is when we found about NA55.

NA55 was not in T's contact list so only shows up as NA55 on his cell record.
T and NA55 marathon texted in May 13-14, almost all day and night for about 2 days. They mostly talked about getting together for a sexual liaison and the texts show NA55 actually coming over to T's house and have sex in the end.

Not 100% certain but we believe the texting session was done by T alone. He texted with himself by using a burner phone. This was done to humiliate the , since he knew she had found a way to 'listen' in.

We talked about this extensively but they are buried in various old threads. IIRC sometime between Dec '15 - Jan '16 is when we found about NA55.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :flowers and chocolate: Man, I seem to have missed entire chunks of this case, lol!
Again, thank you so much :D

Her ultimate goal was to have T excommunicated? Expose him with the phone, T gets excommunicated, loses all Mormon competitors, finally marries the ?

But who kept the phone in a safe place for her post-murder? MM comes to mind but could be Gus too.

When Travis exposed her by playing NA55 game, or maybe she believed NA55 was a real person, it was time for him to die? Extreme rageful BPD symptom makes her call Brewer in mid-May?

Her un-lost phone, containing sex recording and only the selective texts from T, matches her journal, while pedo letters don't. Her post-murder journal entries don't seem to be good enough excuse though (to me at least), if in case police suspected her.

(Your nothing new, old analysis posted above is priceless. Too good, Hope4More!)
----

There is a 3rd possibility about the 's Steve Carroll accidental texts (and perhaps other things).

Not to create a record for blackmail, and not for a post-murder paper trail, but just because she was a gas-lighting , and enjoyed the feeling of control she had when she gas lit him into anger and off-balance.

The purest example of this I remember was about flour and cookies.

TA was preparing for a UFC party one night, and she wasn't invited. He was out running errands, and for whatever reason she was in his house, texting him. Travis liked baking cookies. HE was going to make cookies for his company that night.

(Paraphrasing- but not by much)

The texted him- you're out of flour.
He texted back, no I'm not.
- yes you are.
TA- No, I'm not. That's impossible. I just bought a big bag of it.
- well, I've looked, and you don't have any.

TA- no response, several minutes pass.

- but no worries. I'll go buy you a bag. Good thing it isn't very expensive.

----
GASLIGHTING.

----
PS. If TA no longer had flour in his house at that moment, it is because the dumped it out.

Last edited:

1. The was allowed to keep evidence in her cell. She had TA's journals. She might well have had copies of the 10 forged letters in her cell as well.

Are you sure was allowed personal property of the victim in jail with her?

Was there anything in those journals that was construed as "evidence"?

If these are true, a jail-ee could claim almost anything under the "evidence" category.

Also IIRC, any documents beyond a certain limited volume are kept under lock and key and can only be accessed with permission. If she had the journals and was required to look at them in the document repository, she likely would have had merely a supervised glance at them and then surreptitiously to have written the counterfeit letters in her cell. Perhaps then she'd not have a chance to double check her handiwork. This might explain the incompetent job she did even if she had access to the journals, though perhaps thinking (as always) she did great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove