Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the subtlety of my point is too fine-drawn so that it is hard for some of you to recognize the gist of my disquisition.

Well, all I am saying is that if I were you I would not be so sure that the series of events respecting the Travis' murder concatenated and presented to you by Juan deserve your complete trust inasmuch that someone else might have had a hand in killing Travis and that Jodi might have just barely managed to squeak by with her life herself when the true malefactors were busy with “containing” Travis and that it might be quite possible if even not probable that at the time when Jodi managed to escape with her life Travis was still alive, and of course of one of the perpetrators would have gone after her, but lost her because she got in her car and drove away, but still she was there just long enough to leave that fateful palmprint on the wall behind while the other perpetrator dealt with Travis… but it’s totally crazy, right!? I mean something like that could have never happened, am I right? It’s just completely out of wack… Of course, Jodi did it!

Hi Predator, I think it is a little late to be trying to argue this "story" to us. We have been watching the Jodi show for years now. Nobody else was involved, Jodi killed Travis period. The rest was Arias lies and "story making."

I see that the subtlety of my point is too fine-drawn so that it is hard for some of you to recognize the gist of my disquisition.

Well, all I am saying is that if I were you I would not be so sure that the series of events respecting the Travis' murder concatenated and presented to you by Juan deserve your complete trust inasmuch that someone else might have had a hand in killing Travis and that Jodi might have just barely managed to squeak by with her life herself when the true malefactors were busy with “containing” Travis and that it might be quite possible if even not probable that at the time when Jodi managed to escape with her life Travis was still alive, and of course of one of the perpetrators would have gone after her, but lost her because she got in her car and drove away, but still she was there just long enough to leave that fateful palmprint on the wall behind while the other perpetrator dealt with Travis… but it’s totally crazy, right!? I mean something like that could have never happened, am I right? It’s just completely out of wack… Of course, Jodi did it!

And they did this , leaving no trace of themselves, yet managed to leave evidence of her there...sure, that is quite a fantastic mystery there! Is this Edgrrr making an appearance?

And they did this , leaving no trace of themselves, yet managed to leave evidence of her there...sure, that is quite a fantastic mystery there! Is this Edgrrr making an appearance?

Well, I am sure it wasn't their first rodeo. I think they might have done this sort of thing before somewhere else to someone else...

THAT Murderer would never have confessed to anything if there had been someone, hell anyone, else that she could even remotely get away with blaming who WASN'T involved, much less if there was someone else actually involved that she could throw under the bus, PERIOD.

Not to mention she lied, lied and never stopped lying, and it damn sure wasn't because someone else was involved.

Can you imagine their surprise when she didn't... it must have blown their minds!

Hi Predator, I think it is a little late to be trying to argue this "story" to us. We have been watching the Jodi show for years now. Nobody else was involved, Jodi killed Travis period. The rest was Arias lies and "story making."
I totally agree with you. There is no point in re-hashing any of this. Perhaps it is best to move on.

:thinking: :facepalm:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the laughs :D

She would never have admitted to "having done it" unless "she done it". I mean really, could she be that stupid? Get real

She is a deeply disturbed person. She's a attention-*advertiser censored*. Attention-*advertiser censored* are known to do such things.

I totally agree with you. There is no point in re-hashing any of this. Perhaps it is best to move on.

Hi Zuri--you are so right...absolutely pointless to go there, thanks for the heads up :loveyou:

okay. I've obviously walked into the twilight zone......

Does anyone know when Sheriff Joe's report on 281129's stay is going to be released? TIA

Well, I am sure it wasn't their first rodeo. I think they might have done this sort of thing before somewhere else to someone else...

Did they tell Jodi to check Travis's voicemail six hours later (11:37pm) then leave him a message about getting lost and inviting him to attend Othello with her (11:48pm)?

Did they arrange her nondescript rental car, dye her hair, get her three gas cans and make sure her cell phone was off the entire time she was in AZ too? They must have also recruited the skateboarders to take off her license plate as well..

She had his code for voicemail! Wonder how many messages from Lisa, Mimi and the girl her met at the UFC party right before he died that she listened to?! That must have upset the stalker...1,000 miles away

Did they tell Jodi to check Travis's voicemail six hours later (11:37pm) then leave him a message about getting lost and inviting him to attend Othello with her (11:48pm)?

Did they arrange her nondescript rental car, dye her hair, get her three gas cans and make sure her cell phone was off the entire time she was in AZ too? They must have also recruited the skateboarders to take off her license plate as well..

She had his code for voicemail! Wonder how many messages from Lisa, Mimi and the girl her met at the UFC party right before he died that she listened to?! That must have upset the stalker...1,000 miles away

Hi ya Tex, nice post.

BTW are you still on Beth's site? If so has she mentioned when 281129's behavior report is coming out? TIA

Hi ya Tex, nice post.

BTW are you still on Beth's site? If so has she mentioned when 281129's behavior report is coming out? TIA

Hey MM!

I'm not on BK site this month so I don't know if she has that info or not

No, they didn't, all that suspicious activity (with calling and such) lies squarely with her, but like I said she was a deeply disturbed person in a self-professed fog nonetheless (who knows what went through that head of hers), and as far as I know dying one's hair (I admit the timing does raise suspicion), renting a run-of-the-mill car and not wanting to shell out an extra couple of bucks on gas is no crime at all and millions of people do it daily. Plus stalking was never really proved.

A case of dumb luck, nothing more (in Jodi's case it was a severe case of bad luck).

Hey MM!

I'm not on BK site this month so I don't know if she has that info or not

Thanks Tex. Well I've been thinking about renewing, so if I find out anything I'll post what's going on. Looking forward to everything that will be released on 281129 soon.

Also we all know that innocent people get convicted.

We will never know for sure, but the few studies that have been done estimate that between 2.3% and 5% of all prisoners in the U.S. are innocent (for context, if just 1% of all prisoners are innocent, that would mean that more than 20,000 innocent people are in prison).

Science cannot always clear innocent suspects, which can result in wrongful convictions.

Well I've been thinking about renewing, so if I find out anything I'll post what's going on.

I stopped my subscription after the trial was over. Is it worth continuing to follow?

I stopped my subscription after the trial was over. Is it worth continuing to follow?

I think so Zuri, for those who really know the convict, it will be very interesting to read the all of the documentation and trial transcripts that Beth is trying to get and post.

I think so Zuri, for those who really know the convict, it will be very interesting to read the all of the documentation and trial transcripts that Beth is trying to get and post.

Hell, I'd pay just to read about 281129 going ape ***** the day she was convicted for her crimes. But of course, I'm very interested in the secret side bars too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhijones