Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. According to the article, this attorney was on katiecoolady's sister's murderers appeal for the State. Apelt. Wow.

Oh, I did not read the whole thing. Going back to read now. Silly me.

Yes!! This is it.
Rudi and Michael Apelt, two brothers from Germany who devised and carried out a plot to marry a Mesa woman and murder her for insurance proceeds.

I can't Believe cmjas appellate attorney is the same one that representated KCLs sisters murderers

I can't Believe cmjas appellate attorney is the same one that representated KCLs sisters murderers

I think he represents the State, not the appellant. Am I wrong? The article said he won, upholding the convictions of Cindy, KCL's sister's murderers.

No Maziaz is the Appellate attorney for the State of Arizona. He is like Juan, except in the higher court.

No Maziaz is the Appellate attorney for the State of Arizona. He is like Juan, except in the higher court.

She posted this on her twitter a few weeks back.
Kathy Monkman @katiecoolady · Apr 21

Just got a call re hearing tomorrow for my sister's killer appealing ineffective mitigating atty over 2 decades ago.

She posted this on her twitter a few weeks back.
Kathy Monkman @katiecoolady · Apr 21

Just got a call re hearing tomorrow for my sister's killer appealing ineffective mitigating atty over 2 decades ago.

I was in AZ for her bridal shower when that hearing was occurring. I offered to go with her if she wanted to go. She said she didn't want to go as these murderers are constantly filing motions etc. I don't remember the name of the lawyer who represented the murderers, but I did meet the prosecutor, Cathy Hughes, who is awesome.

There is also a letter circulating on twitter. Sorry, I can't seem to bring it over here. JA says in this letter (if it is authentic) that the food is better, they gave her a warm welcome, she sees some familiar faces of those that went to PV before her, she was on suicide watch, she can't buy paper yet. She also goes on to say that Juan is corrupt, basically the 11 jurors are also and she should of stuck up for juror 17. The judge would of disobeyed God, if God told her to go lenient on her sentencing. She spoke out at the end of the sentencing because she was sick of the BS that the TA supporters said (the Alexanders) and she wished she had said more. JA is still blaming everyone else and of course in her mind she is innocent. And lets not forget you can't trust the media because her walls are not blue. They have been freshly painted and are grey and white.
I am sure I missed a lot from that letter, but it is being said she wanted out for the public to see. Of course she did.

There is also a letter circulating on twitter. Sorry, I can't seem to bring it over here. JA says in this letter (if it is authentic) that the food is better, they gave her a warm welcome, she sees some familiar faces of those that went to PV before her, she was on suicide watch, she can't buy paper yet. She also goes on to say that Juan is corrupt, basically the 11 jurors are also and she should of stuck up for juror 17. The judge would of disobeyed God, if God told her to go lenient on her sentencing. She spoke out at the end of the sentencing because she was sick of the BS that the TA supporters said (the Alexanders) and she wished she had said more. JA is still blaming everyone else and of course in her mind she is innocent. And lets not forget you can't trust the media because her walls are not blue. They have been freshly painted and are grey and white.
I am sure I missed a lot from that letter, but it is being said she wanted out for the public to see. Of course she did.

Does this link work?

Of course she's preoccupied with her intake photo! And her b.s. Pollyanna attitude is proof to me that she is miserable. She describes PV in such a delightful manner. Yeah. Right.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CE2l-x3VEAAAn6H.jpg:large

Ummmmm, something's wrong with this picture. That blablabla disgorgement is written on paper; Jodi is not allowed paper. Is Jodi even allowed visitors? She would have had to get this through a strip search on the way to her non-contact visitation, 'cos that's what they do at PV. Right! She almost certainly wrote this before she got to PV or it is a very clever parody like others we've seen before.

JA's idea Of "suicide" is what non-psychopaths call "acting out violently against others".

I don't know if the letter is authentic. IMO, it does sound like like something the murderer would say. I'm so happy for her that she got such a warm welcome and the food is better. Sarcasm here. All I can say is enjoy Perryville,Jodi,because you're only leaving in a box.

I think he represents the State, not the appellant. Am I wrong? The article said he won, upholding the convictions of Cindy, KCL's sister's murderers.

Thanks for clarifying this for me. I was a bit confused.

Please just let this "thing" rot behind her cell doors. I am so done with her.

She said she can't get pen or paper yet. So, as you said it was written before or it is not her writing at all. The purpose of this letter is to try and aggravate the "haters" and make them believe all is well on Jodiville, I mean perryville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmm, something's wrong with this picture. That blablabla disgorgement is written on paper; Jodi is not allowed paper. Is Jodi even allowed visitors? She would have had to get this through a strip search on the way to her non-contact visitation, 'cos that's what they do at PV. Right! She almost certainly wrote this before she got to PV or it is a very clever parody like others we've seen before.

JA's idea Of "suicide" is what non-psychopaths call "acting out violently against others".
I agree, there is something hinky about this. The letter isn't even folded. On May 3, her mother posted this:

https://twitter.com/Hgurdyman/status/594881338823573504/photo/1

Her and her daughter each talk out of both sides of their mouth. She said she didn't know when the inmate will be able to buy paper and envelopes and then she said she received a letter from her. :facepalm: It sounds like some of her supporters are just trying to stir things up because their princess hasn't been getting enough attention lately. They certainly aren't above forging documents on behalf of the inmate. It appears that one popped in here for a 'visit' recently too. I wonder what the writing looks like compared to the known writing sample she provided in her sickening letter to the Alexanders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove