Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other side of the coin, I wonder how much heat that window will generate when it's 120 outside.

What social out as a lie to me is she says her floor is unfinished cement. I would think if they painted one cell floor they would paint them all. No way IMO is her cell floor while the other has been painted.

She wanted to make sure the Alexanders knew she wasn't in a blue room, because that was TA's favorite color. But I think she is lying. Why paint white over blue? She lies with every breath she takes.

Did I miss Sheriff Joe's report? Or are we still waiting TIA

:seeya: I'm still waiting, Bravo, so I hope I didn't miss it. I'm also waiting to learn who leaked the jury list to JAII. No way that should have been swept under the carpet, politics be damned.

I don't give a tinker's *advertiser censored* who wrote the 'letter'. There will be years of drama and denial from (whatever her incarceration number is), so I have her on ignore. Nurmi suddenly taking a fancy to the wicked Social Media was interesting though.

I still believe the letter is authentic, but not the truth. In other words, it was written by Jodi with her content and her handwriting, and at or around the time it is claimed to. But what she says in the letter is a bunch of lies and misrepresentations. She is always trying to put a pretty face on everything, just as she had to have her makeup for the camera, and she insisted in interviews that they not show her stripes or chains. When Troy Hayden got her on camera after the sentencing, she was *pissed* and covered her face. This BS letter is just more spin control. But I do think she wrote it. In fact, the ridiculousness of it is even more evidence it was really her.

Exactly. Just like her journals. She wrote them, but most of it was LIES.

The only lie I don't she ever said was in court when she said Travis was still conscious when she slit his throat.

I too believe this particular letter is authentic. I saw that made-up, fake "confession" from Juanstie pretending to be Jodi. And while it was a good attempt, the handwriting did not look EXACTLY like hers, but was close enough that a casual reader could be convinced. If this new letter is forged, it is a masterful forgery, bc the script looks pretty much identical to known samples, and the content is her personality. Similar to the 17 page (?) letter to the grandmother and her journal entries and other letters to her fans from Joe's jail. (And it JUST NOW hit me that JA has the same initials as the Sheriff !!)

The piece that Juan's Tie wrote was in Jodi's handwriting entirely. IIRC, it took him 10 minutes or something! But he also said he could make it more authentic looking with a little more time.

AFAIK, Jodi isn't allowed paper in her cell and would have no way to get a note out via visitation. I don't believe she's allowed visitation yet, or if she is, it is non-contact. She is strip-searched before and after visitation.

AFAIK, Jodi communicates with other prisoners through her cell vent or while out in the rec yard. There's no way to pass anything so another prisoner could convey it to the outside world. I'll bet the Warden at PV will be very interested to know that Jodi even the few privileges she has.

Can someone compare the paper to the paper she used to get at Estrella? It looks familiar....

She wanted to make sure the Alexanders knew she wasn't in a blue room, because that was TA's favorite color. But I think she is lying. Why paint white over blue? She lies with every breath she takes.

Her exact cell was photographed on TV. It had what used to be a blue floor with tread marks all down the middle, as though prior occupants had walked back and forth, back and forth in their isolation.

I think she'll be doing the same thing. Guess it's starting to get really hot in AZ. Enjoy, Jodi.

So glad the inmate likes her new forever home. I would like an update in one year. Makes me sick that the killer does not think prison is not that bad.

Eh I don't think the inmate is enjoying anything. Just another dig at her "haters" and the family of Travis. The inmate is that sick and twisted. More lies from the prolific liar.

Agree with all the posters above in that the killer is in prison, for goodness sake, how good can it be? She gets her food trays shoved through a slot in a steel door, nonstop noise, clanging doors, whiny women, hot sweaty conditions with no daily shower, and I can go on and on. If the letter is authentic, it is the,killer's way to stay revelant. There is a note from Sandy Arias circulating around contradicting her lying daughter that stated the killer can't yet get paper.
She always has to have the last word, like a child. If it didn't make me disgusted, I would count how many times she uses the word "I" in the letter, but Ihave read it once and have no desire to read it again.
I wouldn't put it past MDLR to have been the person who got the letter out for her.
I too hope AZ investigates who gave out the juror information and how JAII received the list of juror names. That is a serious crime and breach of confidentiality that should not have happened.

My husband used to paint apartments. He says blue is the worst color to paint over. It takes multiple coats to not show through. That is a really dark blue. I don't see covering it with white or grey very easily. Even if painted, it will chip off over time, showing the blue underneath in places.

Can someone that has it handy please relink what y'all are discussing? (Letter)

TIA

On the other side of the coin, I wonder how much heat that window will generate when it's 120 outside.
One might speculate that Jodi should get used to being somewhere hot... [emoji48]

Th pages are so hard to get to. I don't enjoy coming in anymore. Try for today, it takes me to april posts. the pages are a mess for me.

There are quite a few questions that I would like to have the answers to.

Will MDLR be fined or sanctioned or lose her job over the things they caught her doing?

Did ALV have perjury charges filed against her? What was the outcome?

Was Samuels really fighting for his license after he was allegedly reported to the licensing board for his flawed work that he testified to in court on JA's behalf?

Will Nurmi or Wilma face any repercussions for things they did in the trial? Filing so many motions accusing Juan of prosecutorial misconduct? Lying to the court about Juan's team deleting items from the computer?

What about the audio/voice expert who lied on the stand about all his computer work that found the *advertiser censored*, even though later he admitted that the man behind the curtain did the work?

Will juror number 17 face perjury charges for lying to the court daily by not raising her hand when asked about researching or hearing anything about the case? Would it be one for each day that she did not raise her hand? What is the fine or sentence for that?

Will we be able to see the full jacket that Sheriff Joe prepared on the vicious murderer?

Are there any others that may be prosecuted for conspiring with the murderer?

I would like to see someone following the outcome of the people that conspired to help the destructive murderer JA.

There are quite a few questions that I would like to have the answers to.

Will MDLR be fined or sanctioned or lose her job over the things they caught her doing?

Did ALV have perjury charges filed against her? What was the outcome?

Was Samuels really fighting for his license after he was allegedly reported to the licensing board for his flawed work that he testified to in court on JA's behalf?

Will Nurmi or Wilma face any repercussions for things they did in the trial? Filing so many motions accusing Juan of prosecutorial misconduct? Lying to the court about Juan's team deleting items from the computer?

What about the audio/voice expert who lied on the stand about all his computer work that found the *advertiser censored*, even though later he admitted that the man behind the curtain did the work?

Will juror number 17 face perjury charges for lying to the court daily by not raising her hand when asked about researching or hearing anything about the case? Would it be one for each day that she did not raise her hand? What is the fine or sentence for that?

Will we be able to see the full jacket that Sheriff Joe prepared on the vicious murderer?

Are there any others that may be prosecuted for conspiring with the murderer?

I would like to see someone following the outcome of the people that conspired to help the destructive murderer JA.
In addition to this, I want the lid ripped open on all the financial 'dealings' that the inmate has going on. She has all these different "supporter" sites (many at war with each other now :happydance:) that are hawking merchandise on her behalf and requesting donations for her appellate fund. I don't think the Arizona taxpayers should have to pay one more cent for this killer while all this money is allegedly being raised on her behalf. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove