Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just advising where the info was re: Nurmi being released. That part was not in court, just noted on the minutes. I haven't seen AFAIK a transcript of the sentencing.

eta: I think BethK said, as far as court transcripts, they won't be ready for months(?)

Hello, goodnight you all here from PT :)

Have been reading here and there as I don't have much time for now. Learning about this case only about a month ago doesn't help to know many things I see being discussed. For exemple, I wonder if there were no images from CCTV of the thing along the way from Yreka to Mesa. I know she avoided gas stations, etc, but, even in Mesa, entering the town or along the streets she had to pass to reach Travis' house no cameras caught her?
Also have been reading some saying 'oh, wait until you arrive Perryville. Bertha will be waiting you'. Who is Bertha?

Had a peek on a forum of supporters of the murderer. The persons who write there either are retarded or criminals or are simply joking. It's impossible to believe there are real persons with that evil and sick mentality.

And, though I firmly believe the murderer deserved the DP, I discovered yesterday that another alike - Karla Homolka - passed ONLY 12 years in prison and is now married, has children and lives in Costa Rica. I heard about the case many years ago but didn't know the sentence she received. How was it possible for the Canadian Justice to do such a miserable job? Well, at least JA will leave PV in a coffin...

No, he wasn't confused. He didn't say she had highlights or streaks, he clearly stated she was a blonde. Jodi changed her hair color somewhere on the road between Redding, CA and Mesa, AZ. Probably at the salon in Monterrey, or was it Salinas? Or at a reststop/truck stop/ gas station bathroom. It takes me about an hour to dye my hair- I do it to cover up the gray.

I believe it would take a considerable process to dye that bleach blonde hair to brown, so I'm thinking it didn't happen at a rest area en route. I doubt it was at a place with cheap cuts; way too difficult! I'll bet JA took those selfies with her new hair color right after she got back to her car from the salon (she's that narcissistic); and this can't have been far from the Walmart because of the time stamps? It's too bad JM couldn't find the salon and/or no one stepped forward with confirming information. Jodi had to have had a Brazilian, too. I can't imagine having that in a rest area bathroom, lol. And you know Jodi is such a nympho she would never have done that to herself in the toilet stall: she liked the looky loos! She's not suicidal, either......a self-Brazilian would be a definite step up from a nick on a wrist.

On a related topic, I saw an ad for a new KY product on TV. Poor Jodi will never get to sample it, since I didn't notice it on the commissary list! Bwahaha!

No, he wasn't confused. He didn't say she had highlights or streaks, he clearly stated she was a blonde. Jodi changed her hair color somewhere on the road between Redding, CA and Mesa, AZ. Probably at the salon in Monterrey, or was it Salinas? Or at a reststop/truck stop/ gas station bathroom. It takes me about an hour to dye my hair- I do it to cover up the gray.

What about the pics with her and the black lab and her sister and mom? Do you think that is post murder?

I'm not 100% convinced. But, hey, knowing her, it would not surprise me she went dark and showed up at Travis's - surprise!

The judge stated that she would take his request for release "under advisement." Perhaps that is still pending.

I figure JSS is stringing Nurmi along: revenge.

It was somewhere on the road after Redding. The rental clerk clearly stated she was a blonde. The BS about her dying it in advance was coming from her defense team to try to counter the premeditation aspect of dying her hair. Jodi didn't do it just because she was tired of her hair color, she did it to disguise her looks, since noone in Mesa knew her as a brunette- her true color.

And no one knew her as a blonde since she had her butt back in Yreka.

Also have been reading some saying 'oh, wait until you arrive Perryville. Bertha will be waiting you'. Who is Bertha?.

Big Bertha is a fiction of us here on WS, AFAIK. Imagine someone who sounds like they might be called "Big Bertha." This is not going to be an attractive svelte mouse of a woman! No Mrs. Tiggywinkle! Someone who just loves to throw her weight around on the likes of IT? The concept might have started with the cartoon of "breast enhancement" taking place by stretching the nipples that involved either the assistance of Big Bertha or slamming the nipples in the lockable prison cell doggie door. I have no idea who posted this cartoon: it made for some silliness!

However, there's a lot worse than Big Bertha at Lumley in PV: the notorious Angela (?) for starters. I'm sure we could dredge up some more names of inmates.

And no one knew her as a blonde since she had her butt back in Yreka.

This is true, in all of the photos of her since just before she left Mesa it was auburn brownish and fading, in order for her to have been seen by the car rental guy as a blonde she would have had to bleach her hair back to blonde in late May and then dye it again the dark brunette between June 2-4th.

No, at the end of the sentencing she released him, it was on the transcript. I do also wonder why he is listed as attorney of record, because even if he wasn't released-neither he nor Wilmott will be her attorneys for her appeal. They don't do that kind of law, it's specialized. That's what AZLawyer does. Wilmott will be done with her after the restitution hearing.

I think it is a typo, unless Nurmi is making a comeback. :gaah:

What about the pics with her and the black lab and her sister and mom? Do you think that is post murder?

I'm not 100% convinced. But, hey, knowing her, it would not surprise me she went dark and showed up at Travis's - surprise!
iirc, those photos were taken in May of 2008.

So there's no transcript available of the whole thing? I was hoping to read the various statements, Jodi's as well. It's hard to hear her, and quite frankly, I get nauseated listening to her talk. I think I might be able to stomach her statement better if I just read it.

I posted it. :)

iirc, those photos were taken in May of 2008.

Right. So before the murder. So, either the photos are fake, or she was "in between" coloring. From blonde- dark blonde - to dark brown?

The thanks button isn't enough!
Well, she got her wish to spend the rest of her life in the Phoenix area of Arizona! Heard it's supposed to be 100 degree there today! Hah! Hope she loves the heat, it's just beginning. Summers in AZ get up to 120. Been there.

Right. So before the murder. So, either the photos are fake, or she was "in between" coloring. From blonde- dark blonde - to dark brown?
Yep...I think she was in between coloring. The lingering streaks of blonde (photo with the Lab) were dyed out sometime on the day she took those selfies in the Ford Focus rental. imo.

Well, she got her wish to spend the rest of her life in the Phoenix area of Arizona! Heard it's supposed to be 100 degree there today! Hah! Hope she loves the heat, it's just beginning. Summers in AZ get up to 120. Been there.

I was in Phoenix/Tuscon in July of 2008. The same month 281129 got arrested. It was scorching. My flip flops were melting on the pavement!
Which reminds me, do they get unlimited agua?

That entire Holmolka Sweet Deal fiasco - a deal was cut for her if she testified. She got the deal cemented BEFORE it was discovered she was just as involved (even worse in my view) as her creepy husband. They found video tapes of her raping girls. She actually snared and brought victims, including her little sister, to her husband.

Talk about evil - those two were a perfect couple :( To me it's unbelievable she has had a new family and wonderful life for so many years now.

Have been reading here and there as I don't have much time for now. Learning about this case only about a month ago doesn't help to know many things I see being discussed. For exemple, I wonder if there were no images from CCTV of the thing along the way from Yreka to Mesa. I know she avoided gas stations, etc, but, even in Mesa, entering the town or along the streets she had to pass to reach Travis' house no cameras caught her?
Also have been reading some saying 'oh, wait until you arrive Perryville. Bertha will be waiting you'. Who is Bertha?

Had a peek on a forum of supporters of the murderer. The persons who write there either are retarded or criminals or are simply joking. It's impossible to believe there are real persons with that evil and sick mentality.

And, though I firmly believe the murderer deserved the DP, I discovered yesterday that another alike - Karla Homolka - passed ONLY 12 years in prison and is now married, has children and lives in Costa Rica. I heard about the case many years ago but didn't know the sentence she received. How was it possible for the Canadian Justice to do such a miserable job? Well, at least JA will leave PV in a coffin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove