Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay tuned for Manifesto Redux. I have no doubt that eventually she will make her way to the Perryville Printshop. There, she will filch the ink and paper. We haven't heard the end of her. I really do think she will write the events of the murder, minute by minute, line by line. She cant help herself. Its in her nature.

I :pray: for the Manifesto, but, we may not see it until she is gone to hell.

Well, I am sure it wasn't their first rodeo. I think they might have done this sort of thing before somewhere else to someone else...

Naturally. Practice makes perfect, right?

Hmm... I wonder how many unsolved murders there are out there that these ninjas carried out to perfect their craft enough to murder Travis and frame Jodi?

Based on his comments and the responses so far, I wonder if "Predator" is beginning to feel like a pair of brown shoes in a world of black ties and tuxedos? No offense.

I stopped my subscription after the trial was over. Is it worth continuing to follow?

I also stopped my subscription because I couldn't get any of the 1000s of texts to load on my android tablet. The directions said wait for 10 minutes. By then my tablet went to sleep. If anyone can give me simplistic instructions, I will resign up.

I see that the subtlety of my point is too fine-drawn so that it is hard for some of you to recognize the gist of my disquisition.

Well, all I am saying is that if I were you I would not be so sure that the series of events respecting the Travis' murder concatenated and presented to you by Juan deserve your complete trust inasmuch that someone else might have had a hand in killing Travis and that Jodi might have just barely managed to squeak by with her life herself when the true malefactors were busy with “containing” Travis and that it might be quite possible if even not probable that at the time when Jodi managed to escape with her life Travis was still alive, and of course of one of the perpetrators would have gone after her, but lost her because she got in her car and drove away, but still she was there just long enough to leave that fateful palmprint on the wall behind while the other perpetrator dealt with Travis… but it’s totally crazy, right!? I mean something like that could have never happened, am I right? It’s just completely out of wack… Of course, Jodi did it!

Ok ... theory:

- Travis kicked her out; realized he f'ed up again.
- Jodi leaves but returns in black shirt, yoga type pants as seen in photos. (ninjas) ?
- Travis is in shower, she sneakily takes pics to keep as trophy.
- Travis sees her - has the fear look in his eyes, as observed by sequence of killing pics.
- Arias shoots gun; .25 caliber stole from grandparents house.
- As she shoots, Travis turns head, bullet clears brain; ends up in jaw.
- Travis stumbles to bathroom mirror (blood spatter).
- Arias freaks, realized he is not completely disabled; shoots again, gun jams. (spent bullet)
- Arias runs downstairs, grabs knife from knifeblock, runs back up, starts stabbing in the back.
- Travis manages to FALL on top on her (weak from blood loss).
- Stabs to the head.
- Travis starts to make his way to the exit of his bedroom, Arias shouting "DIE, already"
- Travis makes it to the end of bathroom hallway, still alive and screaming, Arias grabs his throat and slits it from ear to ear.
- Arias with a huge adrenaline rush, slides his body back to the shower, and showers him down.
- Arias cleans up, leaves.

MOO.

Naturally. Practice makes perfect, right?

Hmm... I wonder how many unsolved murders there are out there that these ninjas carried out to perfect their craft enough to murder Travis and frame Jodi?

Based on his comments and the responses so far, I wonder if "Predator" is beginning to feel like a pair of brown shoes in a world of black ties and tuxedos? No offense.

I reckon they might have had some military background.

They didn't frame nobody. Why the hell would you think they would (it just doesn't make any sense)?

I bet they didn't even know that there was a palmprint belonging to Jodi on that wall until the trial began. And something tells me that it might have been them who did some cleaning up on their way out.

I also stopped my subscription because I couldn't get any of the 1000s of texts to load on my android tablet. The directions said wait for 10 minutes. By then my tablet went to sleep. If anyone can give me simplistic instructions, I will resign up.

This is why I never get an auto-renewal.

Let's go with this theory for a second...
SODDI - Jodi was not alone, she had help.....

At the beginning she was so smug and thought no jury would convict her....
Because she was not alone and (her story) some ninja type people did it...
(she probably thought it was going to be like that FL case, no proof she did it)

Ok, then, why would she switch to self defense theory and not SODDI/helped???
Wouldn't it been wiser to switch from ninja's to the real perp, the one who helped/did it.

Reasonable doubt from jury would be easier to get to because it would be a
he said/she said type of case with doubt of both parties involved.
Could not convict 1st degree on either party, but involvement on both 2nd degree.
Better in the long run for her, better defense.

But she herself had control of her own case and never went there.
So, as much as I like to give the benefit of the doubt to any defendant (strong believer in IUPG).
This case ends with what I believe is a more than fair trial, with the best possible out come.

Let's go with this theory for a second...
SODDI - Jodi was not alone, she had help.....

At the beginning she was so smug and thought no jury would convict her....
Because she was not alone and (her story) some ninja type people did it...
(she probably thought it was going to be like that FL case, no proof she did it)

Ok, then, why would she switch to self defense theory and not SODDI/helped???
Wouldn't it been wiser to switch from ninja's to the real perp, the one who helped/did it.

Reasonable doubt from jury would be easier to get to because it would be a
he said/she said type of case with doubt of both parties involved.
Could not convict 1st degree on either party, but involvement on both 2nd degree.
Better in the long run for her, better defense.

But she herself had control of her own case and never went there.
So, as much as I like to give the benefit of the doubt to any defendant (strong believer in IUPG).
This case ends with what I believe is a more than fair trial, with the best possible out come.

Because it would simply prove premeditation (an aggravating factor) and she would fry. There's just no way that as she was killing Travis anyone would volunteer help. She would have to make arrangements with her partner in crime beforehand...

At least this way she had a semblance of a fighting chance...

They didn't frame nobody. Why the hell would you think they would (it just doesn't make any sense)?

I bet they didn't even know that there was a palmprint belonging to Jodi on that wall until the trial began. And something tells me that it might have been them who did some cleaning up on their way out.

I give up.

I give up.

Just to make myself perfectly clear my point is that there are holes to be poked i.e., the evidence appears to be somewhat circumstantial when you factor in all the possible data points (whose inclusion might have been precluded and compromised by confirmation bias i.e looking and presenting only confirmatory evidence while relegating other evidence to the backroom with a label impertinent) like those about the drying of blood, and that a good story is a good story no matter facts or factualities.

P.S. I am off to bed now.

No, they didn't, all that suspicious activity (with calling and such) lies squarely with her, but like I said she was a deeply disturbed person in a self-professed fog nonetheless (who knows what went through that head of hers), and as far as I know dying one's hair (I admit the timing does raise suspicion), renting a run-of-the-mill car and not wanting to shell out an extra couple of bucks on gas is no crime at all and millions of people do it daily. Plus stalking was never really proved.

A case of dumb luck, nothing more (in Jodi's case it was a severe case of bad luck).

It was VERY bad luck. She didn't destroy the camera which took a pic of her standing over Travis bleeding from his neck.
She also cut her finger which left her blood, mixed with his on the wall of the bathroom. She then left the voice message, an email and texts to him.

She would have spent the same amount on gas. Actually she filled up the three cans with expensive CA gas when she could have simply bought cheaper gas in AZ.

Damn right she's disturbed. I listened to DeMarte describe the obsessed sociopathic manipulative stalking killer. She stalked her previous boyfriends just like she stalked Travis.

if the troll keeps getting fed, i will have to bring out my ignore button.again.

Just to make myself perfectly clear my point is that there are holes to be poked i.e., the evidence appears to be somewhat circumstantial when you factor in all the possible data points (whose inclusion might have been precluded and compromised by confirmation bias i.e looking and presenting only confirmatory evidence while relegating other evidence to the backroom with a label impertinent) like those about the drying of blood, and that a good story is a good story no matter facts or factualities.

P.S. I am off to bed now.

One more thing, if you haven't noticed I might be (I don't want to give away too much) associated with Innocence Project

Perhaps you should go back and review all the evidence and testimony. I think a lot of your suppositions and "holes to be poked" have already been addressed. For one, the drywall was removed right after Travis was found dead, not 6 years later.

I think the time devoted to helping innocent people behind bars is admirable. I would not waste your time or energy on CMJA. IMOO

Quick question for you guys....Did you guys watch most of the re-trial? Any of it? I watched all of the first trial. I have yet to watch any of the re-trial. I'm curious how many posters watched all of the retrial? (I'm trying to figure out if I want to watch it.)

Correction- when I say I watched all of the first trial what I really meant was I watched all of Juan Martinez in action from start to finish. I tried to watch some of the defense but I could not...I would try and then I would get too disgusted.)

I give up.

Right! Ex military ninjas always let witnesses to their stealthy murders go with a warning.
And of course the preferred weapon of military everywhere is the mighty .25 :shame:

if the troll keeps getting fed, i will have to bring out my ignore button.again.

Thanks. My button already got brought out.

We have some good souls on here, willing to let everyone have their say, but when someone is predatory, I draw the line.

I thought you wrote "they" used a .25 because it would implicate Jodi after "they" somehow learned of a burglary in which Jodi's grandpas .25 was missing?

No offense, but I am sure you are aware that there are other sites that support the killer and would be more receptive to your theory. I believe they are looking for someone that "might" be involved in the Innocence Project. Most of us here, if not all believe in her guilt or else would be on those sites ourselves.
Last I read she was not on the Innocence Projects short list, long list or any list.

Off to bed. Sweet dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member