Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are absolutely correct and I really should have mentioned that I in no way support the author or his opinion of Juan. The info that was sought was mentioned in that article. I should have just provided the name and not referenced the article. I am, always was, and always will be Team Juan. He is an incredible prosecutor from what I saw following this trial and from all accounts that truly matter a wonderful, kind human being! I can't wait to read his book. Thanks Hope4More for shedding the light on the article.

Nah. That article is actually interesting in that it represents a list of sorts of a number of JM's more notable cases that I haven't seen anywhere else.

It's just Roman's perspective that is so hugely biased and skewed.
;)

If you read his recent articles you will see the author has changed his mind now that new information has been released about Jodi and her manipulations.

He's changed his mind about his former goddess and earth angel? I'm surprised....thanks for that info.

Every once in awhile I skim through posts on a few of her fans' sites. It seems there remains a small group of hardcore fans, almost all from outside the US, who cling to their hatred of "haters," and to their weird delusion of the butcherer as a kind, warm, loving innocent angel who will surely be freed soon.

I do find it entertaining, in a perverse way, that some JAII exiles are now huddling together on the site of a child-killer's defender, and chiming in at her moral outrage about "haters" using foul language and such.

It's all so, so Alice in the Looking Glass, but that's what happens, I guess, when one has to turn reality upside down and inside out to cloak wild fictions as fact.

I don't know since Apkaw was in SMU and was classed as a "5" on risk level to staff and other inmates. She had accumulated 30 infractions over her time there...... Mean girl!!!
According to info posted on Shawna Forde's FB page, Apkaw's cell was about 15ft from hers and they watched efforts to resuscitate her after she was found. Apkaw was in SMA, just like JA is. Except for Restricted Housing, female Max inmates are all housed in the same area - Lumley 30 yard. With Apkaw's infractions I wonder why she wasn't in Restricted, but she wasn't. Her IR5 would affect her perks and keep her inside her cell, but wouldn't mean she wasn't near JA/Forde's cells. Noticed between mid-2013 and Dec2014/Jan 2015, her violations were not physical, so maybe she had been in Restricted at one time and was going back?

According to info posted on Shawna Forde's FB page, Apkaw's cell was about 15ft from hers and they watched efforts to resuscitate her after she was found. Apkaw was in SMA, just like JA is. Except for Restricted Housing, female Max inmates are all housed in the same area - Lumley 30 yard. With Apkaw's infractions I wonder why she wasn't in Restricted, but she wasn't. Her IR5 would affect her perks and keep her inside her cell, but wouldn't mean she wasn't near JA/Forde's cells. Noticed between mid-2013 and Dec2014/Jan 2015, her violations were not physical, so maybe she had been in Restricted at one time and was going back?

Consider the source. The pathological liar child killer couldn't have seen squat about what was happening "15 feet" away. Those cells have full metal doors with a narrow food slot as the only opening.

Like CMJA, she seizes every opportunity to bring attention to herself, the suicide of another inmate being no exception.

But, let's pretend everything this racist hateful vigilante child killer says is the truth. Yard 30's inmates are being denied basic hygienic products, are enduring insufferable heat and power outrages, are having mail to their attorneys intercepted.

Goodness. Someone should tell the child killer that CMJA must be alone in receiving exceptional privileges, because she's doing swell! She's not suffering from heat, but is actually chilly and in need of sweatshirts! And is way over feeling depressed... she's happy, doing great, and loving her new sneakers and ice being delivered to her cell, and getting to smooze with lots of best buds from Estrella...

And it should really tick off the Hispanic-loathing child killer that the person receiving all this good stuff is .....not white.

Oh, the dilemma in which pathological liar - murderer to believe about what's going on in Perryville.

My choice: neither one.

He's changed his mind about his former goddess and earth angel? I'm surprised....thanks for that info.

Every once in awhile I skim through posts on a few of her fans' sites. It seems there remains a small group of hardcore fans, almost all from outside the US, who cling to their hatred of "haters," and to their weird delusion of the butcherer as a kind, warm, loving innocent angel who will surely be freed soon.

I do find it entertaining, in a perverse way, that some JAII exiles are now huddling together on the site of a child-killer's defender, and chiming in at her moral outrage about "haters" using foul language and such.

It's all so, so Alice in the Looking Glass, but that's what happens, I guess, when one has to turn reality upside down and inside out to cloak wild fictions as fact.
BBM - Apparently so. If you google boycott, jodi arias and JAII, you will find what I'm talking about. Except for the few hardcore minions, it seems her support has dried up. She lost a lot of them when she admitted that Travis was still alive when she slit his throat. I also call BS on the amount of money they supposedly collected during their matching donation campaign. :moo:

Consider the source. The pathological liar child killer couldn't have seen squat about what was happening "15 feet" away. Those cells have full metal doors with a narrow food slot as the only opening.

Like CMJA, she seizes every opportunity to bring attention to herself, the suicide of another inmate being no exception.

But, let's pretend everything this racist hateful vigilante child killer says is the truth. Yard 30's inmates are being denied basic hygienic products, are enduring insufferable heat and power outrages, are having mail to their attorneys intercepted.

Goodness. Someone should tell the child killer that CMJA must be alone in receiving exceptional privileges, because she's doing swell! She's not suffering from heat, but is actually chilly and in need of sweatshirts! And is way over feeling depressed... she's happy, doing great, and loving her new sneakers and ice being delivered to her cell, and getting to smooze with lots of best buds from Estrella...

And it should really tick off the Hispanic-loathing child killer that the person receiving all this good stuff is .....not white.

Oh, the dilemma in which pathological liar - murderer to believe about what's going on in Perryville.

My choice: neither one.
BBM, actually all the doors have windows but the doors on 30yard have larger ones than other yards. From a former inmate:

Normally, the windows in the doors are about as wide as the windows in the cell. On 30 yard, the windows in the doors are wider because, when someone’s on suicide watch, the officers need to see everything they can, like below. It sucks for the inmates when they’re getting changed or on the toilet, which is just to the left of the door
My guess: It's probably also because Max inmates are in their cells more, but have to be watched more closely & more frequently.

You can see the door in this SS from the video that was posted by the local station.

Doors.JPG

Agreed that both murderers (and most of their supporters) are liars, but I tend to believe Forde re: conditions, because her's match other's who have described them online and those contained in the lawsuit. As for what could have been observed from this suicide, I doubt they saw as much as she described, but probably did see some of the CO's actions. IMO

BBM, actually all the doors have windows but the doors on 30yard have larger ones than other yards. From a former inmate:

My guess: It's probably also because Max inmates are in their cells more, but have to be watched more closely & more frequently.

You can see the door in this SS from the video that was posted by the local station.

View attachment 80763

Agreed that both murderers (and most of their supporters) are liars, but I tend to believe Forde re: conditions, because her's match other's who have described them online and those contained in the lawsuit. As for what could have been observed from this suicide, I doubt they saw as much as she described, but probably did see some of the CO's actions. IMO

I should stop commenting on CMJA factual stuff (like the windows in door) because I no longer pay enough attention to get it right.

More generally, though, about the child killer, etc. Sure, she probably heard the commotion of DOC folks coming to take the body away, investigate etc, IF the two were even housed on the same corridor. Don't know, don't care.

It just is appalling to me that the words of a convicted child murderer on death row are accessible to anyone anywhere.

As far as I'm concerned, her jury's decision that she didn't even deserve to be kept alive should have been sufficient to have her malignant voice silenced once and for all.

And even though CMJA's juries didn't vote death for her (on paper), she was to be sent away for life, permanently kept at a safe distance from the rest of us. The cell that holds her should also block out her voice, words, opinions, lies, etc., IMO; protection from her includes all that as well.

Participation in social media by proxy is a privilege neither killer deserves. I've reached the point where I think our policies have it backwards.

Felons who serve their sentences should be allowed to vote, not forbidden from participating in such a basic aspect of civil society. But those condemned to death or to LWOP? They deserve no social privileges at all, IMO, much less access to the rest of us. That's part of what a jury acting in our name tried to protect us from, by throwing away the keys.

Shwana Page says it happened on Tuesday and the Death Certificate say Wednesday the August 26, 2015. FYI?

Shwana Page says it happened on Tuesday and the Death Certificate say Wednesday the August 26, 2015. FYI?

Possibly both are correct as she died at Abrazo West Campus hospital. What I am suggesting is, she attempted suicide was taken to Abrazo (clinging to life) but died there. I really don't know but it's my guess. I haven't heard any times, so maybe Tuesday turned to Wednesday in a small amount of time??? :thinking: Regardless, it's sad.

Although this article has nothing to do with the butcheress, I found it interesting to read. This inmate is now elderly and when she is released from SMU at Perryville, she goes to Colorado for a life sentence on a murder charge. I guess CMJA has this lady to thank for having to don the orange garb and not jeans.... :laughing:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/see-ya-later-litigator-6419117

Felons who serve their sentences should be allowed to vote, not forbidden from participating in such a basic aspect of civil society. But those condemned to death or to LWOP? They deserve no social privileges at all, IMO, much less access to the rest of us. That's part of what a jury acting in our name tried to protect us from, by throwing away the keys.

That's a major thing that was confusing to me while she was in Estrella jail. I don't know why she was allowed to communicate via facebook (or former felons), I don't believe they should have access to a computer AT ALL. They are in jail. For other people's sake, and as we know, she did try to use electronics to get youth interested in her/to support her cause. The video attempt for domestic abuse in the prisoner's favor was disturbing...they shouldn't be allowed these things...like why? Why, as a taxpayer, would you want to pay for their broadband and cell service?

Possibly both are correct as she died at Abrazo West Campus hospital. What I am suggesting is, she attempted suicide was taken to Abrazo (clinging to life) but died there. I really don't know but it's my guess. I haven't heard any times, so maybe Tuesday turned to Wednesday in a small amount of time??? :thinking: Regardless, it's sad.

You can be dead, as we know it, but not legally dead until a Doctor pronounces death.....

You can be dead, as we know it, but not legally dead until a Doctor pronounces death.....

Yes, I am aware of that, but thank you. I was only making an assumption since we don't know the circumstances.

Probably happened at midnight- that's why the confusion. i.e. my mom died at Midnight. I think of her death as happening on the day of Sept. 6th, but in reality it was Sept. 7th, since it was midnight. That's what her headstone says- Sept. 7th.

Probably happened at midnight- that's why the confusion. i.e. my mom died at Midnight. I think of her death as happening on the day of Sept. 6th, but in reality it was Sept. 7th, since it was midnight. That's what her headstone says- Sept. 7th.

I am sorry for your loss, and completely understand your reasoning.

Any news from the inmate? I admit I am curious....has she trained a pet cockroach to carry messages yet???

Thank you. The anniversary of her death is coming up on 9 years. I still miss her.

Some people say it gets easier with time, for me it hasn't. Every day there is something that reminds me of my Mom, I guess maybe it is a good thing though. I will keep you in my thoughts on the anniversary of your Momma's death. :loveyou:

WOW, I feel like I entered another universe a little while ago. I read a post over on the whacko site that "if they didn't do DNA on Travis, it very well might not be him, but a corpse from the desert, with same size as Travis." Are those people really that whacked? I need a drink, and eye scrub!!!!! :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela