Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought JM asked her if she'd read all gazillions of texts, and she said yes.

Maybe it was one of ALV's "yes, with a qualifier" answers and she meant to say that she had read all of the highlighted texts :crazy:

I thought JM asked her if she'd read all gazillions of texts, and she said yes.

JM asked her directly if she had read the killer's "manifesto." She hadn't, which was convenient, since that 30 plus page pack of lies would have made made LaVa see the killer in a clearer light (if she had any integrity at all). (Never mind).

In the manifesto the killer says Travis abused her twice.....once in October 2007, and then in April 2008 before she left Mesa. Nothing about January's pedo violence....

Some little girl outfit like a school girl outfit with a short skirt. But Nurmi asked her if she had a coat on. I can't remember anymore of that testimony except her saying she was ashamed to go into the store as she looked at the jury. It was sickening, that much I do remember. I saw the picture of Cameron Diaz in her spider man underwear and she was cute. I bet a thousand dollars CMJA got that idea from her and tried to blend it in with the pedophile story. She probable did have spider man underwear that she bought herself trying to mime Cameron Diaz but came up with him buying them to further her story of pedophilia. But then she didn't have them to show in court so maybe she didn't have any. With her no one really knows what is true and what is a lie.

I'll post the texts possibly relating to those spidies. The texts are in Jan. 2008 ,IIRC, and what they seemed to indicate is that the killer went shopping for a dress-up romp with him. If so, she bought the spidie underwear as part of a costume of her choice, and they even discussed what size via text.

JM asked her directly if she had read the killer's "manifesto." She hadn't, which was convenient, since that 30 plus page pack of lies would have made made LaVa see the killer in a clearer light (if she had any integrity at all). (Never mind).

In the manifesto the killer says Travis abused her twice.....once in October 2007, and then in April 2008 before she left Mesa. Nothing about January's pedo violence....

Why wasn't that manifesto put into evidence, too prejudicial? I know Juan talked about it in his closing, he said the defendant even wrote a manifesto in case she became famous. Did I remember that right? I think I need to go back and re-watch his closing. Thank You Hope4More for all the info you post for us, it jogs my memory most of the time.

True.

IIRC, she stopped paying for utilities and the mortgage shortly after Brewer left, maybe around May 2007? And she stayed in the house until sometime in July?

Maybe one or more of the utilities went after her, which could become a court matter at some point.

Its always impossible to know with her what is a lie or a half truth, but part of what was weird about that exchange was that she said she wanted/needed for the check to the court to be processed. Travis presumably knew what it was for, and seemed pretty blase about the check.

Daryl moved out in December 2006. In August 2007 she stopped and spent the night at the house before she landed in Mesa. I'm trying to remember what day and month she wrote about losing the house. Also in 2006 Travis lavished gifts on her at Christmas, and she was expecting the same in 2007, but that didn't work out for her.

I'll post the texts possibly relating to those spidies. The texts are in Jan. 2008 ,IIRC, and what they seemed to indicate is that the killer went shopping for a dress-up romp with him. If so, she bought the spidie underwear as part of a costume of her choice, and they even discussed what size via text.

Thank You Hope4More, for all you do for us with the info you provide from BK's site.

I wanted to read some of the text and the journal entries but when I registered for BK's site I got a flashing message from my security program (Kaspersky) to get out of the site because it was not a safe web site. I didn't know what to do, I had already paid for one month thru my pay pal account but I didn't want to allow some outsider to get into my computer and steal banking info or credit info. so I left the site and didn't get to read anything. Has that ever happened to you?

There is a photo of Travis and his dad sitting in a beanbag chair, and Travis is wearing spiderman underwear. Looks to be about four years to six years old.

1zl3m8g.jpg

CMJA's writings are so overly-dramatic and fatalistic that I imagine painful words, combined with a "fruitful imagination", could morph over time into painful abuse, and then finally into painful physical abuse. After reading the writings and texts you (Hope4More) have been kind enough to paraphrase for us, and I know this is the understatement of the year, but CMJA is such a loser!! A cat that shed too much for her liking had the decency to die but not before, of course, making one final comforting gesture towards CMJA by crawling up on her porch?? Ack!!

She writes in her journal in September 2007 about making up her own truth and writes what if what if.

:D. Thank you!!! Definitely let us know! :)

She mentions that TA doesn't like her driving, and IIRC from journals or texts, she mentions having been pulled over at least several times for speeding.

Also, she owed enough on car payments that it was about to be repossessed. Not sure what was going on that point with losing the CA house, but that might have involved owing money to courts?

Re: Owing money to courts

Maybe she filed bankruptcy to wipe out her credit card debts and to possibly delay the repossession of Infiniti. And Travis helped her with her bankruptcy fee?
She sure is a detriment to society, isn't she?

Daryl moved out in December 2006. In August 2007 she stopped and spent the night at the house before she landed in Mesa. I'm trying to remember what day and month she wrote about losing the house. Also in 2006 Travis lavished gifts on her at Christmas, and she was expecting the same in 2007, but that didn't work out for her.

I had thought it was early January, though I might be recalling the whole roommate story about JA and her "visitors", but according to this:

http://riverside.blockshopper.com/property/637381021/43755_virginia
Foreclosure 01/24/2008
B: American Home Mortgage
S: Jodi Ann Arias, Northwest Serv Inc (Trustee)
(Trustee), Harry Darryl Brewer

Isn't that the same time frame as when TA allegedly broke her finger and that JA said in her journal there was nothing "noteworthy" to report?

JODI moaning loudly UGH!! 32:08 starts the conversation if you don't want to hear her moan.

TA - "well, well that's so hot.... well, actually, the way you moan baby, it sounds like you're a 12-year-old girl having her first orgasm. That's so hot"

JA - "It sounds like what?"

TA "a 12-year-old girl having her first orgasm"

JA (laughing)

TA - It's like corking the pot with a little girl

JA (laughs loudly) - your bad, you make me feel so dirty.

TA - You are dirty baby

JA - moans softly in pleasure

I suggest you listen to the tape too because the tones are important to help determine the context. (plus it gives you the opportunity to make up your own mind). Jodi is giggling a lot and laughs loudly when Travis says it's like corking the pot with a little girl -- she takes it as it was meant - an absurd distasteful joke. Had she believed it to be an honest expression of interest in children, she would not have continued on so eagerly with the sex. It would have served memory of her alleged vomiting and her allegation of wanting to help him.

There was no shock, hesitation, or concern expressed in Jodi's tone of voice when Travis made the statement. If we consider Jodi's allegation, Travis would have known Jodi did not approve of his alleged sexual interest in children. So why say it? And, if it was a slip up, why would Jodi joyfully laugh at such a statement as if it was a joke? Wouldn't the opposite show through, such as disappointment? But, instead of disappointment, Jodi continued to encourage and joyfully participate in the sex with TA.

Saying she sounds like a 12-year-old is a far cry from Travis wanting to have sex with children, so is the priest picture. It's a stretch in Jodi's imagination. Probably Travis just had a schoolgirl fantasy. Most 12-year-olds don't even know what sex is yet.

Shooting up a certain nerve or set of nerves would accomplish the numbness, too.
Either way- stun gun or gun shot, he was probably paralyzed at that point when he said it...

Yea, like that would be such an embarrassing act... sheesh, what did she wear to the store, nothing but her spidies?

Exactly- what's so shameful about buying candy??? I'd be more ashamed of walking in to buy KY, but that doesn't embarass her!

Saying she sounds like a 12-year-old is a far cry from Travis wanting to have sex with children, so is the priest picture. It's a stretch in Jodi's imagination. Probably Travis just had a schoolgirl fantasy. Most 12-year-olds don't even know what sex is yet.

Considering all the movies and ads that portray schoolgirls as sexually provocative, that's not uncommon(especially in Asian countries, with their hentai and all that). What many males don't stop to think about is that the "schoolgirls" used for said movies/ads(at least the ones shown on public tv) are 18+ dressed in costume. After the tidbit we heard (not in court) with JA's escapades with that young server boy at one of the places she had worked, I think the whole schoolgirl fantasy routine was her idea, at least initially. We know she became active fairly young(Bobby Juarez and possibly others before him) whereas there hasn't been a peep about TA's younger life other than we know he had some issues with personal hygiene as well as went through that horrible acne phase and later struggled with his weight. Plus he had his grandma/grandpa and church keeping him on the straight and narrow. Besides all that, wasn't DR his first gf?

IIRC, Jodi was the one with the fantasy. She had dressed up as a schoolgirl with braids before she ever met Travis.

What were the gifts in 2006?

Jodi's court payment....Misdemeanor drug charge? Paid for in part by shimmying up to the officer who caught her? I'm thinking marijuana or prescription meds.

Added to that, JA sounds like a 12-year-old when she's doing her breathy number and then she has that gushy prepubescent writing style.

Another text exchange. There's nothing special going on over these days. Which is the point of posting it. Travis is just trying to live his life, and she won't let him, just won't ever leave the man in peace. If there are no responses there from TA its because he didn't reply.

Jan 13, 08.

8:26pm. JA to T. I'm sorry about my atttude. I'll explain later. All is well and you are still wonderful.

8:26. T: okie dokie.

10:30. J: T Dogg, what is your ETA. Jodi girl is getting sleepy.

11:03. T: i'm not going to pick up the phone to listen to how you are better than me so just don't call.

11:08. T. my advice to you would be to go to sleep..I will not be sucked into that ridiculous conversation.

11:10 . J: I cannot sleep. I'm on my way over there.

12:12 am (now the 14th) J: I can not sleep. :(

12:13 am. T: put on socks . people fall asleep 27% faster with socks on.

12:14. J: are you serious.

12:14. T: yes I am.

12:17. J: that is so cool, I'm getting a pair right now. thanks my dear, that actually cheered me up

12:17. T: good. have a good night.

12:30. J: ok took a few, but I found a pair and my feet are warm and cozy.

12:30. T: Enjoy.

12:31. J: will do, doc. Thanks.

12:57. J: errrr... Still awake. But I dozed off briefly and I had a dream . you were part of a 80s revival rock band

1:02 am. J: was a little snell-ish minus the mullet.

Later that day, Jan 14, in the afternoon.

4:44pm. J: how is your day going.

4:45. T. Busy.

4:46. J: sounds like a good time. I'm going to stop by and pick up my car , okie dokie ?

4:47. T: sure. What time.

4:49. J: idk. after FHE?

4:50. T: could you do it before then?

4:55. J: I totally would if I could but I can't

4:58. T: why not. I need it before then . I'm driving people and I don't want to put them in your car ..insurance and all.

6:43pm. T to JA: I'm here.

7:15pm. Lisa to T: are you coming baby?

7:15. T to Lisa. I'll be there in 3 min.

8:25. J to T: are you positive u have insurance on the BWI? If yes, does it cover passengers?

9:05pm. J to T: never mind

That was last Travis- killer, killer-Travis text of the night.

Another text exchange. There's nothing special going on over these days. Which is the point of posting it. Travis is just trying to live his life, and she won't let him, just won't ever leave the man in peace. If there are no responses there from TA its because he didn't reply.

Jan 13, 08.

8:26pm. JA to T. I'm sorry about my atttude. I'll explain later. All is well and you are still wonderful.

8:26. T: okie dokie.

10:30. J: T Dogg, what is your ETA. Jodi girl is getting sleepy.

11:03. T: i'm not going to pick up the phone to listen to how you are better than me so just don't call.

11:08. T. my advice to you would be to go to sleep..I will not be sucked into that ridiculous conversation.

11:10 . J: I cannot sleep. I'm on my way over there.

12:12 am (now the 14th) J: I can not sleep. :(

12:13 am. T: put on socks . people fall asleep 27% faster with socks on.

12:14. J: are you serious.

12:14. T: yes I am.

12:17. J: that is so cool, I'm getting a pair right now. thanks my dear, that actually cheered me up

12:17. T: good. have a good night.

12:30. J: ok took a few, but I found a pair and my feet are warm and cozy.

12:30. T: Enjoy.

12:31. J: will do, doc. Thanks.

12:57. J: errrr... Still awake. But I dozed off briefly and I had a dream . you were part of a 80s revival rock band

1:02 am. J: was a little snell-ish minus the mullet.

Later that day, Jan 14, in the afternoon.

4:44pm. J: how is your day going.

4:45. T. Busy.

4:46. J: sounds like a good time. I'm going to stop by and pick up my car , okie dokie ?

4:47. T: sure. What time.

4:49. J: idk. after FHE?

4:50. T: could you do it before then?

4:55. J: I totally would if I could but I can't

4:58. T: why not. I need it before then . I'm driving people and I don't want to put them in your car ..insurance and all.

6:43pm. T to JA: I'm here.

7:15pm. Lisa to T: are you coming baby?

7:15. T to Lisa. I'll be there in 3 min.

8:25. J to T: are you positive u have insurance on the BWI? If yes, does it cover passengers?

9:05pm. J to T: never mind

That was last Travis- killer, killer-Travis text of the night.

Yes Arias must not of had insurance for her car. Hence the excuse for driving the BMW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela