Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI for those with access to BK. She just posted TA's March texts. There is a LOT of interesting stuff there,,and i'm only half way through , skimming.

My favorite so far: Travis is at a convention or some big meet up on March 13. Sky is giving him grief because peeps are telling her TA has brought the killer there and is still diddling with her. Travis says he hasn't even seen her (lie). Travis is juggling CL, Mimi, the killer, texting with Deanna (uber friendly put downs and teases) .

Chris Hughes texts Travis: hi. This is Jodi. I lost my room key.can I sleep with you tonight.

Travis texts back: ok. I'm sure we can work out a way for you to pay for the room.

Not only does TA not invite her to fight nights or cookie parties or any other party at his house, he doesn't even include her on text blasts of telling a joke.

"Two antennas got married. The wedding sucked but the reception was great."

He sent that in early March to every one of his friends, but not to her.

Totally Agree.

Why cant a judge just start stamping "DENIED" on all these motions and appeals and quit spending any more money on her.

I don't understand how she was able to get so much preferential treatment with the cost of her lawyers. It does need to stop now. Taxpayer money is being waisted from this point on.
Just deny and stamp everything with a standard reason like "Denied due to insufficient evidence".

Im all for peple getting a fair trial and fair representation. She got all that. Its time to stop giving her anymore.

BBM. In my mind that's probably not far off from what they're actually doing with most of them once they're read. With all of the cases the COA is handling, imagine how many motions are submitted that have to be considered. The time between filing and a decision might be in large part the time it takes to first to get it in front of the motions dept. and then for them to gather or confirm what is alleged in the motion. Say it takes almost 10 court days to get the motion in front of them, then in the example of the disqualify motion a certain amount of time given for the state response, etc. That one took the longest though (26 court days) and probably was 'investigated' to the point of getting their own copy of the article and being assured that Cattani had recused himself.

For a better example of timing to even get to consideration, the original motion to unseal for the appeal was standard and a no brainer, but it took 9 court days for it to be granted. It took 13 court days to deny the reconsideration even though they already had the info. but IIRC they also asked for state response on it. Similar to the disqualify one, the remaining motions(about Juan's book and the Superior Court unsealing motions) might take a little time to request & receive what they need. They will ask for more information to determine the facts and then act. Doesn't mean it's taking them long to decide though, or that her claims have any legal merit. It just takes time, most of it clerical assembling, stamping and scheduling probably, but the special snowflake's case is just one of hundreds they're working on...

Travis texts Deanna while at the mid-March convention (or whstever) that he is $900 in the hole, doesn't have a single dollar in his wallet, and that his bank account is frozen.

A day after the convention he texts the killer that she owes him $188, for food, gas and lodging.

He paid everything for her. Dear Lord.

BBM. In my mind that's probably not far off from what they're actually doing with most of them once they're read. With all of the cases the COA is handling, imagine how many motions are submitted that have to be considered. The time between filing and a decision might be in large part the time it takes to first to get it in front of the motions dept. and then for them to gather or confirm what is alleged in the motion. Say it takes almost 10 court days to get the motion in front of them, then in the example of the disqualify motion a certain amount of time given for the state response, etc. That one took the longest though (26 court days) and probably was 'investigated' to the point of getting their own copy of the article and being assured that Cattani had recused himself.

For a better example of timing to even get to consideration, the original motion to unseal for the appeal was standard and a no brainer, but it took 9 court days for it to be granted. It took 13 court days to deny the reconsideration even though they already had the info. but IIRC they also asked for state response on it. Similar to the disqualify one, the remaining motions(about Juan's book and the Superior Court unsealing motions) might take a little time to request & receive what they need. They will ask for more information to determine the facts and then act. Doesn't mean it's taking them long to decide though, or that her claims have any legal merit. It just takes time, most of it clerical assembling, stamping and scheduling probably, but the special snowflake's case is just one of hundreds they're working on...

Thanks.
This helps to understand why it seems to take longer than it should for processing the motions she submits.

One question answered,, about her need for a U-Haul. On March 12/13 Travis tells Sky that the killer will be moving in 2 1/2 weeks. On March 22 the killer texts TA and asks...." Besides that one heavy box I need your help lifting, is there anything of mine at yr house? ". Travis replies...... No.

Back to back PPL events, because TA - and the killer- are out of town again the following weekend, March 20's.

Travis tries to hook up with CL while they're at the event. Doesn't look like it happened, but they're still texting and maybe trying for afterwards.

CL was to drive another female PPL'er home who must have lived near Travis. Before CL can get her in her car, the killer has intervened and has picked up the associate herself.

Travis texts CL-- if you snooze you lose, and tells her what the killer did, and says- now you can't come here. CL asks why. He tells her the killer is driving the PPL associate to prevent CL from going near his house.

He texts CL.." I know how her mind works."

CL says-- wow, I'm sorry.

Travis responds- "you have to be aggressive to get past jodi."

CL texts Travis that she likes (the killer) and doesn't want to step on any toes.

Travis responds..."i like j. too. What toes wld be stepped on."

CL -- "you were her's first. That's what she's holding onto, right?"

Travis: " I'm not her's and haven't been for 8 months......how long can she hoard me before her toes should just move?"

He adds...."it gets old. She is always trying to get in the middle of stuff. It freaking bugs."

CL replies...well you know you'll miss her when she goes.

Travis: "of course. But I won't miss that stuff."

The March texts answer (at least partial) what happened with Sandy in Mesa, and where the killer stayed in the days before she left Mesa.

How sad,to read multiple texts from Travis to the killer apologizing for HIS behavior, and telling her they would never have fought had he been a better person. :(

That home is perfectly nice, and it'd be a steal in my area. Why wasn't it good enough for her???

I don't know, it was a mansion compared to what she came from and eventually wound up in. Hell she even resided in a tent at one point.

Sandy didn't go home right away. She flew in to provide moral support and $$$$, not because the killer needed her help moving.

March texts are just sad, in so many ways. And though most context is missing, Travis' zig zagging from stay away from me to what'd you bring me for breakfast is as constant as her I love you , you pig - buy new tires vacillations..

The March texts answer (at least partial) what happened with Sandy in Mesa, and where the killer stayed in the days before she left Mesa.

How sad,to read multiple texts from Travis to the killer apologizing for HIS behavior, and telling her they would never have fought had he been a better person. :(

That just hurts my heart. :(

I just Googled Jodi Arias Nudes and this came up...gag me!

http://www.uselessjunk.com/v/116218?UNCENSORED-murderer-Jodi-Arias-NAKED

For anyone that dared to look, just check the times that are shown... totally incompatible with TA having taken the pics of JA.. 50 seconds after the only one of her with the timestamp and he appears to be sound asleep in full repose and just over 2 minutes later he's in the same position but awake and throwing the bottle of KY at her.

He may have thrown her out at that point, deleted the pics and then cleaned his house, washed his sheets of her, etc. only for her to show up 3 and a half hours later while he was in the shower. So unless there's more evidence that they did do "stuff" in between the time of those pics and the sheets being washed and put in the dryer(plus the cleaning of the floors, banister, leaving his watch and ring on the kitchen counter), I still don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela