Found Deceased Serbia - Matej Periš, 27, left Gotik night club, seen running through streets, Belgrade, 31 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In one of the videos there is a person in a white shirt running along side of Matej, have the police found and spoken with that person? If so, what did they have to say? Did the taxi driver speak with Matej? If so, what did Matej say to him?

This person running along the person in white is NOT Matej. Police said this person that is wearing similar clothes has just happened to be there by chance and has nothing to do with Matej. Matej run in opposite direction minutes before these two people are running in opposite direction.

The signal of the mobile phone of Matej Periš (27) from Split, who disappeared 12 days ago in Belgrade, was last caught near the Great War Island, at the confluence of the Sava and the Danube.

It is believed that the phone was in Matej's pocket when he entered the icy Sava near Belgrade on the water, and the last signal was caught about a kilometer and a half downstream, where his body is probably, reports Informer.

LOCIRAN TELEFON MATEJA PERIŠA! UHVAĆEN SIGNAL: U blizini Velikog ratnog ostrva poslat impuls, U TOKU POTRAGA ZA TELOM!
Please can someone help here. Matej's father said several times in different interviews that his mobile phone signal was caught at 4:15 am near Great War Island. It was caught by two cell towers so a precise position is not possible.

Now....

A mobile phone signal does not penetrate through water and this is a well-known fact! The mobile phone signal could not have been caught in the river at all unless it was very near the surface or on the surface. It is impossible, radio waves of high frequency do not work in water. This is about two phone signals caught around 2 am, let alone a signal in the river two hours later.

I think the whole story is for some reason wrongly reported because there is no possibility of a radio signal working in the water at all. Any phone engineers in here? Because there is no police case in the whole world where the cell towers could get a phone signal from water.

A few days ago, a body was found in river Danube in Belgrade. Today, the results of DNA testing confirmed it was Matej Peris and the cause of death was drowning. Toxicology results will be known in a few weeks.
R. I. P.

Please can someone help here. Matej's father said several times in different interviews that his mobile phone signal was caught at 4:15 am near Great War Island. It was caught by two cell towers so a precise position is not possible.

Now....

A mobile phone signal does not penetrate through water and this is a well-known fact! The mobile phone signal could not have been caught in the river at all unless it was very near the surface or on the surface. It is impossible, radio waves of high frequency do not work in water. This is about two phone signals caught around 2 am, let alone a signal in the river two hours later.

I think the whole story is for some reason wrongly reported because there is no possibility of a radio signal working in the water at all. Any phone engineers in here? Because there is no police case in the whole world where the cell towers could get a phone signal from water.
A cell phone in the pocket of someone floating down a river will get signal. I know this from personal experience.

What I find troubling is the possibility in this case that someone used a psychoactive drug to involuntarily induce erratic behavior caught on camera and then there was a drowning. Not only would it be very hard to establish she might have tampered with his sink in a dark club, hallucinogenic drugs are often missed in toxicology - especially toxicology on months old remains.

A cell phone in the pocket of someone floating down a river will get signal. I know this from personal experience.

What I find troubling is the possibility in this case that someone used a psychoactive drug to involuntarily induce erratic behavior caught on camera and then there was a drowning. Not only would it be very hard to establish she might have tampered with his sink in a dark club, hallucinogenic drugs are often missed in toxicology - especially toxicology on months old remains.

We are missing a few points in here: the last phone signal was caught 2.5 hours after Matej according to the police statement entered the river Sava. The water temperature was low in December and the river was wild, many local fishermen said in these conditions he could have lasted in this water only minutes before drawing but his phone signal was lasting for 2.5 hours. The videos of the possible swimmer do not show someone floating but deep in water, only the top of the head outside if this was a person at all.

Re drug use he was not acting as someone who is hallucinating. He was stopping taxis, rather jogging than running, he did not seem to be in fear, not looking behind, not hiding, not waving his arms or legs, nothing showing mental disbalance during his run. He seemed rather like a person on his way to reach the desired destination.

we are still waiting for the toxicological analysis ...

I'm really not sure what if any official details we can expect to come out of Serbia. Maybe someone else might be more familiar with other cases in that country?

Rezultati toksikoloških analiza su pokazali prisustvo toksičnih koncentracija amfetamina u krvi i organima, uz prisustvo etil alkohola, takođe, u uzorku kose je identifikovan kokain i benzoilekgonin u tragovima​

The results of toxicological analyzes showed the presence of toxic concentrations of amphetamines in the blood and organs, in the presence of ethyl alcohol, also, cocaine and traces of benzoylecgonine were identified in the hair sample.

They said this was impossible for the blood-looking stains on his jeans to be blood because there is no blood in the body of a drowned person, they said it was decomposing fluids, yet they are now saying they found amphetamines in his blood. The whole case is very suspicious. He was stopping taxis and not looking disorientated at all, walking towards that terrace in a cowboy way, like he was trying to impress someone, lighting the area with his phone, and later the phone was found in his pocket meaning he put it there once he reached the terrace. Would a disorientated person do this? Alo his watch is looking like new after 5.5 months inside the water and is still working, his clothes look untouched and how come he never dropped the phone from his pocket during 5.5 months inside a wild river? Also how come his phone was working 3 hours after he drowned?

Nenad Periš nakon objave rezultata obdukcije za ‘Slobodnu‘: ‘Iz Beograda nisam dobio nikakav službeni dokument. Mislim da bi videonadzor dao odgovor na pitanje...‘ Nenad Peris, father of Matej, said the family has never received any toxicology results, they were given to the media instead, and he is still insisting that his son is not a person who would take drugs, he used to have organised lifestyle and was a person who did sports professionally.
He mentioned the cameras not working in the club and said due to this we will never know what happened in club Gotik before Matej left the club.

Today marks a year since Matej went missing. The questions of why he left the club, and who was he meeting are still unanswered. We do not live in times of Sherlock Holmes, it is quite easy to establish which mobile phones were near Matej on that platform. Rest in Peace Matej.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back