UK Several male disappearances UK

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rory, was suspicious for me too, at the time, and still is, with the video of him running on the balcony and there was a witness who saw him running along the street as if he was being chased. They didn't find anything in the river, so I have never gone with that theory, because of the balcony video footage.

Spotted on CCTV, after his Christmas night out, Trevor Deely with the brolly he borrowed from the night duty guy, with whom he had a coffee, in the bánk where, he, himself, worked. This was Thursday, early Friday morning and he wasn't reported missing till Monday, when he didn't show up for work. He left a message, on a friend's phone, in the middle of the night, after leaving the Christmas party and said he would speak to him tomorrow. After the last CCTV sighting of him, in the town he was never seen again. His brother gave up work for a year looking for him. This one reminds me of Corrie McKeàgue. Last sighting on CCTV before he enters the horseshoe. Sent a text/photo which was received át 3.08am and then nothing. The Irish Times article is a three part story.

I have been going through articles tonight on some of the above as well as Missing People website. Shaun Richie looks to me like foul play. Finding clothing items in that area was very strange, and the call to the Police and then another call cancelling. Wonder who made the calls. The Police seem to have investigated as murder without a body, in terms of resources but no evidence so he is classed as Missing.
It is a very very strange case and bizarre why with the clothes and phone calls the police haven't pointed more to foul play than a missing person

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm going to look more in to Rory as I've not read much in his case . Trevor is very similar to Corrie I definitely agree . it's actually scary how many Men have went missing in similar circumstances

There is another young guy I have been searching for. He went back to his guest house or hotel with his friend and decided to go back out with a guest for more drinks. They were in a bar and the boy went to the toilet and was never seen again. The police said he must have fallen in the river on his way back. Nothing ever found. This is what I was looking for on Missing but going through it area by area and haven't found him as yet.

There is another young guy I have been searching for. He went back to his guest house or hotel with his friend and decided to go back out with a guest for more drinks. They were in a bar and the boy went to the toilet and was never seen again. The police said he must have fallen in the river on his way back. Nothing ever found. This is what I was looking for on Missing but going through it area by area and haven't found him as yet.
I'll have a wee look also as it sounds very Intriguing , There are so many interesting ones , I'm in the middle of a Psychology/ criminology degree and after years of looking at various crimes I cannot believe how many Males we have missing in the UK

I'll have a wee look also as it sounds very Intriguing , There are so many interesting ones , I'm in the middle of a Psychology/ criminology degree and after years of looking at various crimes I cannot believe how many Males we have missing in the UK

Interesting subject that you are studying. What I find interesting is that in so many cases that they are presumed to have fallen in rivers, if there is water in the area. The investigator in the case of the young Dublin lad was adamant he wasn't in the water.

Andrew Gosden doesn't fit the "missing after a night out" criteria. I'm sure there are more to add, will have a think. Have you looked through the Uk index? Also, try googling York and Durham, there have been a handful of night out cases in both places.

Interesting subject that you are studying. What I find interesting is that in so many cases that they are presumed to have fallen in rivers, if there is water in the area. The investigator in the case of the young Dublin lad was adamant he wasn't in the water.
Thank you :) it is a good subject to do as I already had a keen interest in that area so it almost feels more like a hobby for want of a better word . Yes I've noticed that , in the Damien nettles case they thought he'd fell in the sea but the coastguard were adamant he had not as they had worked out the tide charts . I think of all these cases are connect it is someone or 2 that have been doing this for that many years that they have became very proficient and maybe have contacts in places bodies could be disposed of efficiently, I'd say the person travels for work . I know I make it sound very much in the ebb of a conspiracy theory but I fully believe at least some of these cases could be connected

Andrew Gosden doesn't fit the "missing after a night out" criteria. I'm sure there are more to add, will have a think. Have you looked through the Uk index? Also, try googling York and Durham, there have been a handful of night out cases in both places.
Thank you , I'll definitely have a look :)

Maybe also look at similar cases where they HAVE eventually been found. Adrian Lynch springs to mind. I know he died "naturally" (he fell into a reservoir) but that type of scenario could well be the case in some of the ones you've listed. Sadly, lots of people fall in water and never surface. Also, quite a few will be suicides (recent Scottish case where a lad seems to have jumped off a bridge after a night out).

I think when we hear "drunk lad, early hours, water" a fair assumption is drowning. If they're not found, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I agree some of these cases will definitely be foul play.

UK Index is below if anyone didn't know about it, worth subscribing to.

Maybe also look at similar cases where they HAVE eventually been found. Adrian Lynch springs to mind. I know he died "naturally" (he fell into a reservoir) but that type of scenario could well be the case in some of the ones you've listed. Sadly, lots of people fall in water and never surface. Also, quite a few will be suicides (recent Scottish case where a lad seems to have jumped off a bridge after a night out).

I think when we hear "drunk lad, early hours, water" a fair assumption is drowning. If they're not found, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I agree some of these cases will definitely be foul play.

UK Index is below if anyone didn't know about it, worth subscribing to.
Thank you , Yes I definitely agree I think a fair few will have been exactly that sadly :( But others I would be shocked if they weren't connected and I really think it wouldn't be as unheard of if it were females going missing as I was shocked when I started looking in to just how many Males go missing each year

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills