Severe Weather 2013 Spring, Summer and Fall

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what time this tornado actually hit? It would help to figure out about the schools...and how many could be occupied.

Children were in schools. Summer vacation set to start on May 23. I am crying right now... can't type.

Oklahoma has many many tornadoes each year...I'm sure they are well drilled in what to do in a tornado. I think most people will do the right thing, let's hope.

People in Talala, Jamestown and Winganon need to take cover now!

Storm chaser on CNN another large torando Red River???

OMG OMG I cannot watch this.....Everything is in rubble.

75-100 dead horses at one farm. This man talking that owns the farm is in shock!

Oh, :tears: I can't bear thinking about dead horses; the reason why I had a hard time watching westerns when I was a girl.

Weather guy on KFOR saying worst tornado damage in history. (I don't know how he knows this but he said it)

Can anyone tell me what time this tornado actually hit? It would help to figure out about the schools...and how many could be occupied.

Not sure, maybe right after 4:00 o'clock.

EF4 or EF5 tornado. Worse than the 1999? tornado that went through.

QUICK! I have to leave for home - anyone know a link where I can follow along with this news on my phone during my drive? I promise not to watch, I'll just listen.

Where does Tricia live?

Plaza Towers Elementary took a direct hit. Unsure if children were in school. Oh please let it be true they were not.

Tricia? The Co-owner of Websleuths is from Utah.
Or do you mean another Tricia.

News Dude said some of the school closing times are staggered so some may have been in session while others may have been out already. Doesn't sound like anyone really knows for sure yet.

From the scene they're saying this is more catastrophic that the '99 storm.

:please:

OMG
fran

Oklahoma has many many tornadoes each year...I'm sure they are well drilled in what to do in a tornado. I think most people will do the right thing, let's hope.

People in Talala, Jamestown and Winganon need to take cover now!

How well will the drill work when the entire school is destroyed from a direct hit?

Children were in schools. Summer vacation set to start on May 23. I am crying right now... can't type.

Me too. We're not getting any real news yet either. Prayers for all the workers/first responders.

Reporting golf ball size hail, tornado on ground about 40 minutes.
Tornado warning for Garvin, Elmore City also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member