Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is no evidence that the Gilberts can release during the 48 Hours show that will change my mind because we are unable to confirm/deny the validity of their statements on a TV show that they may or may not have been paid for their appearance.

Good job trying to discredit the victims family by stating they may have been paid ss. I haven't seen any evidence that the Gilbert's statements are untrustworthy. I can't say the same for cph.

"Hackett, who has done police and EMS work in the past, has denied ever calling or meeting Gilbert."

So did hackett lie to the new york mag journalist or was this a mistake in the reporting?

Did CPH call the MG the very next day? Was said phone call made before or after he spoke with the two jerks MP and AD?

On a sidenote, I am concerned about that all of the solid knowledge we have ammassed (mostly you guys because I did not join until recently) is going to be covered up by bickering. That it is going to end up a fuster cluck like the LISK site. Lets relax, we are all on the same team.:truce:

Good job trying to discredit the victims family by stating they may have been paid ss. I haven't seen any evidence that the Gilbert's statements are untrustworthy. I can't say the same for cph.

So did hackett lie to the new york mag journalist or was this a mistake in the reporting?

Or did the journalist may have constructed something to spice up his article? How ever, the first obstacle every theory has to overcome is the check against the technical possibility, not the question of being paid or not paid. And in that, I would say. we still need some explanations before any of this connection to the other four victims connection is in any way worth consideration.
When it comes to SG without a connection to the GB4, it would be nice to nail Brewer, but I'm afraid, that would be rather for drugs or covering up a freak accident than murder. And with any wild theory to construct something out of the blue, the chances for that diminish more.

Peter

Did CPH call the MG the very next day? Was said phone call made before or after he spoke with the two jerks MP and AD?

On a sidenote, I am concerned about that all of the solid knowledge we have ammassed (mostly you guys because I did not join until recently) is going to be covered up by bickering. That it is going to end up a fuster cluck like the LISK site. Lets relax, we are all on the same team.:truce:

Oh well, I have on the website since almost two years a stable profile (wait, I should update that SG was found where the profile said, did yet only a short note). My problem is not anymore to defend my profile, my problem is, how to make LE act on it because it would easy for them to check whether I'm right, but it gets almost impossible, the more time they let got and the more evidence disappears over time.
Sooooo, the problem is, without getting SCPD finally to work in a more goal-oriented manner, we can sit here and bicker (or holding hands) for all eternity.

Peter

We don't know.

Personally I don't care too much what day it was, I am more interested in what he said. CPH "doesn't remember", MG says he stated he runs a halfway house....etc. etc.

cph has a documented history of saying he doesn't remember saying something, when other people remember that he said some crazy off the wall lies. The question I have for him is why?

We don't know.

Personally I don't care too much what day it was, I am more interested in what he said. CPH "doesn't remember", MG says he stated he runs a halfway house....etc. etc.

cph has a documented history of saying he doesn't remember saying something, when other people remember that he said some crazy off the wall lies. The question I have for him is why?

Since this history is documented, can we see the documentation?

Since this history is documented, can we see the documentation?

yes, I have posted it in these threads numerous times. it is still there for you to read. less pontificating and more relevant data:

Newsday (Melville, NY)

November 24, 1997

Edition: NASSAU AND SUFFOLK
Section: NEWS
Page: A04

Topics:
Index Terms:
SUFFOLK COUNTY.C PETER HACKETT.EMERGENCY.COUNSELING.

Suffolk's Trauma Care Bruised / Disputes still swirl around ex- director
Author: Elizabeth Moore. STAFF WRITER

Article Text:

But some emergency officials, like Quinn, say they began to mistrust Hackett after hearing stories from him they suspected were embroidered or false: One day in February, 1996, Hackett mentioned he had just come from the scene of a roof collapse in Bay Shore, where he'd been crawling around in the wreckage, searching for survivors. Quinn, a member of the Brentwood fire department that answered that alarm, said he knew Hackett was not there.

"I was shocked," Quinn said. "It affected my confidence in him from that point forward." Hackett said he does not recall any such conversation.

the problem i have with the halfway house statement (lie) is that I can understand why he lied about all the other things: it was to make himself out to be a hero, fine understandable lies. But why lie about a halfway house, certainly there was no outcome in this scenario where he was going to be seen as a do gooder or hero. I can only imagine a few motives, none of them bode well for Mr. Pants on fire.

yes, I have posted it in these threads numerous times. it is still there for you to read. less pontificating and more relevant data:

Newsday (Melville, NY)

November 24, 1997

Edition: NASSAU AND SUFFOLK
Section: NEWS
Page: A04

Topics:
Index Terms:
SUFFOLK COUNTY.C PETER HACKETT.EMERGENCY.COUNSELING.

Suffolk's Trauma Care Bruised / Disputes still swirl around ex- director
Author: Elizabeth Moore. STAFF WRITER

Article Text:

But some emergency officials, like Quinn, say they began to mistrust Hackett after hearing stories from him they suspected were embroidered or false: One day in February, 1996, Hackett mentioned he had just come from the scene of a roof collapse in Bay Shore, where he'd been crawling around in the wreckage, searching for survivors. Quinn, a member of the Brentwood fire department that answered that alarm, said he knew Hackett was not there.

"I was shocked," Quinn said. "It affected my confidence in him from that point forward." Hackett said he does not recall any such conversation.

Sooo essentially, this Mr. Quinn heard something from someone and we have no idea who this someone may is ... well, it's some kind of documentation, isn't it? :floorlaugh:

Peter

Sooo essentially, this Mr. Quinn heard something from someone and we have no idea who this someone may is ... well, it's some kind of documentation, isn't it? :floorlaugh:

Peter

Peanut Butter and Banana sandwich you have the intellectual capacity of CPH's wooden foot.
Leave it to a German to blame everything on the minorities.... zing

the problem i have with the halfway house statement (lie) is that I can understand why he lied about all the other things: it was to make himself out to be a hero, fine understandable lies. But why lie about a halfway house, certainly there was no outcome in this scenario where he was going to be seen as a do gooder or hero. I can only imagine a few motives, none of them bode well for Mr. Pants on fire.

Oh no doubt, there were some panic reactions involved. The question is panic about what? Because panic alone is no prove for murder, can be anything and in an environment in which the neighbor sometimes throws a little drug party with hookers even more.

As already several times posted in this thread:

I profile SKs (and other offenders) in the sole capacity of a private person interested in the subject.
I develop profiles, post them here, on Yahoo and also on the website, my wife and me operate as in some private circles which are not connected to Websleuths.
I profiled in this non-capacity for example the Flint-Stabber as male, early 20s, middle-east-brown (to differ from Hispanic brown). As I wrote on Yahoo (I kept the profile because Yahoo-articles are not that long-enduring due to the number of news articles there):

- someone who grew up in a middle-east-country, probably Palestinian autonomy areas, Israel or Northern Jordanian area.

- a low organized offender

- looking for weak targets in which the weakness establishes the main trigger. So one has to look for someone, who worked in any kind of medical profession with old, weak or mentally challenged patients.

- he isn't a white supremacist, he also attacked white victims, what would be a contradiction to this motivation.

- if the hunt goes hotter, he will try and catch the next available plane home to the middle east.

- the trigger for a flight attempt could be set if police starts to interrogate colleagues at his work place or simply by reading this profile

And then I put it up on Yahoo. Twenty-four hours later, they caught him at the airport. While it's hard to prove, the profile was the trigger, it was at least accurate.

For Bernard Jackson I said, he was

- black (no surprise, his rape victims described him as African-American)

- worked once in a car shop or at a gas station in this area

- was known for extreme polite till downright submissive behavior against female white customers

- wasn't living in the same neighborhood as his victims

Well, that one sucked. They got him stalking his next victim. So while the profile was accurate, he was caught too fast for the profile to be helpful.

Want to discuss the other cases too?

Before I came to the US, I worked in the same non-capacity cases from Germany, France, Italy, Belgium and one from Poland. So, lets say, I'm interested?

Peter

I'm interested in the process of criminal profiling as well - which is why I asked you about your referenced profiles. I am also a former journalist, so while my question was direct, it was not an intention to question your credibility - in other words I was interested in your successful profiles and the capacity to which you came to create them - my question was not meant to infer you were presenting yourself falsely as a WS Verified Poster or professional profiler.

Peanut Butter and Banana sandwich you have the intellectual capacity of CPH's wooden foot.
Leave it to a German to blame everything on the minorities.... zing

Right now, you argue like a Nazi, not me. So cut it out and stop foaming out of the mouth, kid. What you have is not data, it's rumors. So far about "documented history"

I'm interested in the process of criminal profiling as well - which is why I asked you about your referenced profiles. I am also a former journalist, so while my question was direct, it was not an intention to question your credibility - in other words I was interested in your successful profiles and the capacity to which you came to create them - my question was not meant to infer you were presenting yourself falsely as a WS Verified Poster or professional profiler.

Then, you're ready for a joke life wrote: Originally, I came to profiling out of the history corner. The people who were there, I couldn't ask a thing anymore, they were long dead. But I had, like everyone, read the Silence of the Lambs and the most important thing was, there were people who profiled by behavioral traits. So, study study study and adapt the whole thing on historic events.
After some years, it worked nicely or so it appeared, but I couldn't test the methods on long dead people. So actual SKs became my testing field. And somehow, I stuck in that.

Peter

Peter,
I hate to ask you to repeat anything ypu probably have already repeated -
But I'm very interested in your profile of the LISK.
I've tried to look back at your posts to find it but it's a needle in a haystack (or I've yet to learn the ins and outs of searching posts here)

Would you be so kind as to repost it? I would be very grateful.

Oh my heavenly God!
Truthspider, thanks to you and your profile, depends is now on my grocery list.

sorry - I should have mentioned -
If others dont' care to re-read your profile (peter)
You could in box it to me if you prefer

Peter

doesn't look like you are familiar with the pronoun "him"

him - Used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.

Mr Quinn heard it from CPH's jellyfish breath filled mouth

Peter,
I hate to ask you to repeat anything ypu probably have already repeated -
But I'm very interested in your profile of the LISK.
I've tried to look back at your posts to find it but it's a needle in a haystack (or I've yet to learn the ins and outs of searching posts here)

Would you be so kind as to repost it? I would be very grateful.

A complete profile includes
- description including ethnicity
- hints how to find the guy

At least one of those points, I wasn't allowed to post here. Thus, you have to google my name, find the website of my wife and me (two Brendts obviously) and look there in the serial killer collection (a bit difficult, but I'm also not allowed by the TOS to link the site directly).

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member