Shawn Adkins Attorney makes written statement

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting that billie has the DP qualified guy and shawn has a greenhorn!

Anyone notice the salutation? Ms. Pluong. Yeah. Wow.

I'm innocent!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Yackspinyada

SA's new attorney's website...

http://barrettthomas.com/#

Interesting that he claims to have been retained a few days after the grandmother's computer was searched.

ETA: The website was just created Jan 21, 2011. I guess he's pro bono too?

Why would he be pro bono, since SA has not been charged with a crime?

Why would he be pro bono, since SA has not been charged with a crime?

He may have offered his services or he may be someone they know. I can't see the family picking this guy out of the phone book as someone they were wanting to hire considering the situation SA is faced with.

MOO

I do think that Shawn is responsible for Hailey's disappearance, but what if he really is innocent?
Even thinking he is guilty, I hate the idea that LE is focusing solely on him and Billie. I've always thought the police ran concurrent investigations; one focusing on the family and the other focusing on an outsider. Of course Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart's cases should have reminded me to know better.

I do think that Shawn is responsible for Hailey's disappearance, but what if he really is innocent?
Even thinking he is guilty, I hate the idea that LE is focusing solely on him and Billie. I've always thought the police ran concurrent investigations; one focusing on the family and the other focusing on an outsider. Of course Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart's cases should have reminded me to know better.

I believe he is responsible too, but if not, it will be a valuable wake up call for him and his family....hopefully to seek some help.

I believe he is responsible too, but if not, it will be a valuable wake up call for him and his family....hopefully to seek some help.

I hope it's a wake-up call for every single person involved in Hailey and DD's life.

Two quotes stand out to me.

Now due to law enforcement's harassment of the involved families, all that remains is a broken-hearted, divided and beleaguered group of victims too distraught and exhausted to adequately put their efforts into finding Hailey.

Really? What happened during the first 92 days?

It is our greatest hope that Law Enforcement will turn their investigation back toward finding Hailey.

No doubt his attorney wants the investigation moved away away from Shawn?

The two are not mutually exclusive. The investigation IMO is everything about finding Hailey.

SA's new attorney's website...

http://barrettthomas.com/#

Interesting that he claims to have been retained a few days after the grandmother's computer was searched.

ETA: The website was just created Jan 21, 2011. I guess he's pro bono too?

I was just skimming through the thread and had a deja vu feeling...
The website made me LOL ..... everything is under construction.
Is this guy Jose Baez's lil cousin from Texas??? :crazy:

Talk about taunting LE.

Victims? The law breaking family? Okay.

It just goes on and on and on and on and on.

I have alot of faith in LE.

They will bring justice forth for the child, dear Hailey. I can only hope they can also bring her home. :(

Two quotes stand out to me.

Now due to law enforcement's harassment of the involved families, all that remains is a broken-hearted, divided and beleaguered group of victims too distraught and exhausted to adequately put their efforts into finding Hailey.

Really? What happened during the first 92 days?

It is our greatest hope that Law Enforcement will turn their investigation back toward finding Hailey.

No doubt his attorney wants the investigation moved away away from Shawn?

The two are not mutually exclusive. The investigation IMO is everything about finding Hailey.

Sounds like Baez.

There is an archived article in one of the Abilene newspapers back from 2004 stating that Mr. Young likes high profile cases. Additionally, the article states that he was involved in a car accident that claimed the life of the person that was involved in the wreck as well. This newspaper charges money to get the full document but I thought I'd post what was available free of charge...

Sweetwater lawyer likes high-profile cases, media attention

Although he was just starting out as a new prosecutor, Young was assigned high-profile cases and had a knack for handllng the media.
But just as quickly as he climbed the ladder, Young fell when he was involved in a car accident that killed Darlene Hall.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we...rpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&xcal_useweights=no

Really? Was a letter even neccessary? What ever happened to the old fashioned..No Comment?????

Me thinks no one was asking his for a comment. So he had to approach them. :great: Announcing he is the new counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3