Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Details about the security of the property from the listing posted on Meyer's home for sale:

"A high tech security system and rod iron fence protects the home and 2+ acres of grounds."

Also this: A master suite with separate security

Hi OL!

I've been thinking about this 'alleged' situation of Chris guarding Pres Clinton. I'm not so sure it's necessarily the case. I mean, how many cases have you seen where the NOT perp (;)) had been living a lie, telling their spouse or friends and family, they were actually under-cover CIA agents, they needed to go away on a secret mission, secret phone calls, secret communication, secrets, secrets, secrets???:rolleyes:

From what I have seen, this presidential guard thing came from the 'internet,' and has now evolved into a fact?:waitasec:

But just one point ............................he was a K9 officer. Do K9 officers and dogs protect the president of the U.S.???????:confused:

That's the main problem I have with this. IF anyone has an answer, I'd appreciate it.:crazy:

Just wonderin'
fran

PS.......oh yeah, I've seen some of these guys claim they at one time, guarded the pres, whoever he was at the time. fran

Hi Fran!!!!

Okay, I get what your sharing, but I think that training is something that can't be overlooked. If he was in the service, had dog protection training, and physical training, it's very possible that this guy used what he knew to murder his family.

Now, as far as the secret "mission" stuff goes, I don't buy it for a minute. Just another diversion, imo. If he was that good at what he did, he would not be working third shift at that Church ministry.

If he guarded the President, he would have the highest security clearance in the world! I knew a fellow who worked on HARM missiles and he had one...they are not easy to get! I doubt you can sleuth that, however. So, reports about his possible career in that field might be impossible and I agree with you, Fran...pure speculation.

One of Coleman's former addresses is Quantico, VA

Sheri also lived in Quantico, per this:

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

I looked up the reported "flailing" just now. Coleman was "flailing" his arms as two officers restrained him from reentering the home.

Sorry, but I don't find that behavior criminal nor suspect or place *any* value or weight upon it at all.

If Coleman was trained to retain his composure under pressure (as a bodyguard/K-9 Officer/Marine it might explain his seeming indifference, but it makes his "flailing" seem all the more suspect.

I am thinking that IdleSleuth may be insinuating that CC was either wiretapping/video-taping others on behalf of JMM - or doing the same to JM, on behalf of another entity. I personally have a hard time coming up with a reason why. It's easier, at this juncture, to imagine CC masterminding a plot to get the goods on JM himself (if there are, indeed, any goods to get) and blackmailing her to fund his new life.

All of this is conjecture based upon very little fact.

If he guarded the President, he would have the highest security clearance in the world! I knew a fellow who worked on HARM missiles and he had one...they are not easy to get! I doubt you can sleuth that, however. So, reports about his possible career in that field might be impossible and I agree with you, Fran...pure speculation.

Believe me, this is a fact. I could share more about this (what little could be shared to me by family), but then I would get in major trouble. Family knows where I live. :)

Hi OL!

I've been thinking about this 'alleged' situation of Chris guarding Pres Clinton. I'm not so sure it's necessarily the case. I mean, how many cases have you seen where the NOT perp (;)) had been living a lie, telling their spouse or friends and family, they were actually under-cover CIA agents, they needed to go away on a secret mission, secret phone calls, secret communication, secrets, secrets, secrets???:rolleyes:

From what I have seen, this presidential guard thing came from the 'internet,' and has now evolved into a fact?:waitasec:

But just one point ............................he was a K9 officer. Do K9 officers and dogs protect the president of the U.S.???????:confused:

That's the main problem I have with this. IF anyone has an answer, I'd appreciate it.:crazy:

Just wonderin'
fran

PS.......oh yeah, I've seen some of these guys claim they at one time, guarded the pres, whoever he was at the time. fran

Yeah, they seem to love to claim they were Navy Seal.

(Intermission)

(bbm) Oh, okay, no worries. I was wondering why it took so much effort to persuade you earlier, that's all. :)

:parrot:
Is this really necessary? No one has persuaded me about anything. I will say it one more time...we don't KNOW for a fact anything about his personality, patterns, or behaviors yet.

We have not seen Chris in front of the cameras like we saw the other men who conveniently vanished their wives instead of getting divorces. They were not camera shy and seemed to enjoy the attention. Therefore, we cannot say he is an abuser, an egoist, narcissistic, controlling, or any of the above. He may have another type of personality altogether.

Still, it doesn't mean he did not kill his wife and family. I realize it is difficult for some to comprehend because they have not had the experience, but there are other personalities that kill. Not every wife is abused before she is murdered.

Believe me, this is a fact. I could share more about this (what little could be shared to me by family), but then I would get in major trouble. Family knows where I live. :)

I understand! Since you are far from being a "fly by night" member of WS, I have no problem believing you! I understand why you can't say more. Like I said, these security clearances are very private matters!

One of Coleman's former addresses is Quantico, VA

Sheri also lived in Quantico, per this:

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

I'm really not trying to burst your bubble of the possibility of the innocence of the NOT suspect. I'm not even trying to sway your idea that the NOT suspect allegedly guarded Pres Clinton. But I will tell you that the fact he has a previous address of Quantico means absolutely nothing.

He was in the Marines. Sheri was in the Air Force. They were both K9 officers. That's how they met, when training for K9.

Quantico holds the training center for many Federal Government agencies. Not all Federal Government employees have anything at all to do with guarding the President of the United States.

IF you know anyone that is in LE on the Federal level, ask them how many times they've been to Quantico. How long they've spent there for each training session?

Just sayin'
fran

PS......LOL, and I'm with OL on this one. I KNOW from what I speak and that's all I CAN say about it. ;)

I'm really not trying to burst your bubble of the possibility of the innocence of the NOT suspect. I'm not even trying to sway your idea that the NOT suspect allegedly guarded Pres Clinton. But I will tell you that the fact he has a previous address of Quantico means absolutely nothing.

He was in the Marines. Sheri was in the Air Force. They were both K9 officers. That's how they met, when training for K9.

Quantico holds the training center for many Federal Government agencies. Not all Federal Government employees have anything at all to do with guarding the President of the United States.

IF you know anyone that is in LE on the Federal level, ask them how many times they've been to Quantico. How long they've spent there for each training session?

Just sayin'
fran

PS......LOL, and I'm with OL on this one. I KNOW from what I speak and that's all I CAN say about it. ;)

Umm ... I only posted that as a fact. I did not make any assumptions about it nor infer any assumptions so I don't know what you are referring to.

Please don't add to what I post. If I have something to connect to information I post, I'll elaborate.

They both lived there .. that was the *only* point I was trying to make. Nothing more, nothing less.

If Coleman was trained to retain his composure under pressure (as a bodyguard/K-9 Officer/Marine it might explain his seeming indifference, but it makes his "flailing" seem all the more suspect.

I am thinking that IdleSleuth may be insinuating that CC was either wiretapping/video-taping others on behalf of JMM - or doing the same to JM, on behalf of another entity. I personally have a hard time coming up with a reason why. It's easier, at this juncture, to imagine CC masterminding a plot to get the goods on JM himself (if there are, indeed, any goods to get) and blackmailing her to fund his new life.

All of this is conjecture based upon very little fact.
This is probably a good time to mention...LE never verified the threats to be real. So all of this cloak and dagger routine is based on something possibly dreamed up by Chris to premeditate his family's murder. No real threats = no blackmail, no secret wiretapping/videos, and no grander plot. Just sayin...

Hello Analytical,

It would be helpful if you gave resources for the information that you find. We are trying to factor truths together -- we are looking at rumors and whether they could be true and whether they should be factored in or looked at for the possibilities. Supplying a resource could help everyone in the WS community that is working on this case.

I can find no resource that Coleman was trying to re-enter his home when he was restrained. If it is there, it would be nice to read which source provided that information i.e. is it reliable.

Perhaps ArtieG knows the truth of this situation, since he spoke with the neighbor who witnessed it.

I found this:
>>A neighbor saw Coleman looking distraught and flailing his arms. Two police officers had to restrain him.<<

The above does not mention him trying to re-enter his home -- though it could be true, I cannot find that information.

I looked up the reported "flailing" just now. Coleman was "flailing" his arms as two officers restrained him from reentering the home.

Sorry, but I don't find that behavior criminal nor suspect or place *any* value or weight upon it at all.

You don't have to apologize -- you don't find it important. I do and I am not apologizing for looking at it the way that I do :Banane23:

W

Yeah, they seem to love to claim they were Navy Seal.

Well, if he had been in the Navy, I'm sure that would have been his story, Navy Seal.;)

Army, he probably would have been 'special forces.' :rolleyes:

The one thing he appears to NOT be is an independent thinker with 'original ideas.':waitasec:

JMHO
fran

Hello Mizzy Fran,

Yes'm and Yes'm to the following :blowkiss: "delay" and "divert attention" and etc. Uh huh...yup, I can't figure this one as a "non-planned" deal.

IMHO, if anything, I believe the public demonstration by the NOT suspect husband the morning of the murders, was to at the least, delay talking to police. I mean, at the scene he was able to act like a distraught family member before the public and avoid questioning of any substance. By the way he avoided contact with Sheri's family for so many days, shows what type of a coward he is, can't face anyone and look them in the eye.

Kind of like Scott Peterson the first night Laci was missing. Completely avoided Laci's mom, even when she called to him he pretended he didn't hear her and kept walking. :mad:

It is a good idea that he may have been trying to injur himself to account for anything that already may have been there.

JMHO
fran

PS........I HOPE LE had the idea to have the hospital either take photos or note on his file, any existing injuries when he arrived......fran

That's an interesting question. Did she have a will? I would find it odd that she would specify the house, though. I don't think she would have ever imagined dying with her children. She would have had them in mind first and foremost.

ETA: I never heard of willing away 1/2 a house. Thanks, Medusa.

Apparently, it can be done. My understanding, from my attorney, is that in IL it could be done with a vacation/second home, or, if two people, married or not, had, say, rental property. This might also assume the property is free of mortgage though, because the mortgage might say something about what happens in the event of the death of one party.

Hello Mizzy Fran,

Yes'm and Yes'm to the following :blowkiss: "delay" and "divert attention" and etc. Uh huh...yup, I can't figure this one as a "non-planned" deal.

Well, how about this... It was a plan, but it happened earlier than that planned called for. Perhaps something occured that CC did not expect. The two little guys were not intended (I'd like to think, though that is truly moot, huh.), but SC was. We have seen murders that were planned, but due to "circumstances" were carried out before the murderer finished doing what they needed to do to cover it up. Meaning, rush job.

Did any of that makes sense???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member