Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They are not told certain information because of a potential leak, imo. They do keep them updated with information such as an impending arrest (usually right before) and certain things which would not jeopardize the case.

He isn't going to be giving out information. He is collecting it! IMO, the reason he wants email addresses is to hand them over to LE. He wants facts. He wants the killer behind bars and justice for Sheri and the boys. He isn't being friendly here. He is investigating the brutal murder of his sister and his nephews!

I was thinking more along the lines of "Don't worry, Mr. W - we've got him. We're just waiting for the final test results to come back."

I'm 99.99% convinced he is guilty - the other .01% is reserved for he knows who did it.

I can tell you this source has been EXTREMELY unreliable in the past. In fact, I can't think of one case where it has been accurate.
ITA... and holding my tongue on any other comments about it (the "imminent arrest" link that was posted upstream):bang:

Perhaps for some it's just too farfetched. Transparency. And if indeed the threats were real, why nothing to secure the home? A camera? Yeah, that sure makes things secure, eh? For the mailbox anyway.

Or even a firearm???.... Especially considering both their backrounds...

Two weeks after the murder of Sheri Coleman and her two boys in Columbia, Illinois, investigators and prosecutors remain silent on who their lone suspect in the killings is. Some in the legal community believe the lack of charges, combined with some activity online, could result in a tainted jury pool once someone is charged in the case.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-unusual-investigation-columbia-murders-051909,0,4573996.story

Damned if they do (rush to judgement) and damned if they don't (taint jury pool)

Good evening everyone! :seeya:

Nancy Grace is talking about the case again tonight ~ her show just started!

IMO, this guy is a joke and I bet he's paid very little attention to crime cases in the past. If he did, he'd know that LE rarely names a suspect or make an arrest until a solid case is lined up. I don't know about Il., but alot of states now require a grand jury indictment for capital murder charges. And if a state does not require it, it's still the preferred method by a States Attorney.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-unusual-investigation-columbia-murders-051909,0,4573996.story

(snip)
Milhaven believes more attention needs to be paid to State's Attorney Reitz, and his decision to wait on pressing charges.

"The question is why isn't the prosecuting attorney arresting the person the police think did this crime?"

Two weeks after the murder of Sheri Coleman and her two boys in Columbia, Illinois, investigators and prosecutors remain silent on who their lone suspect in the killings is. Some in the legal community believe the lack of charges, combined with some activity online, could result in a tainted jury pool once someone is charged in the case.

Damned if they do (rush to judgement) and damned if they don't (taint jury pool)
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHNH_enUS325US325&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=glove+found+in+coleman+killing"]glove found in coleman killing - Google Search[/ame]
just for sh!ts and giggles, after seeing the video screen for your link and seeing that it said, "glove found in coleman killing" I googled those words. Guess which site had the glove article? You guessed it... the one that cannot be linked!

On Nancy's show, in writing on bottom of tv screen it says Sheri's family says CC isn't returning their phone calls. She's supposed to have Sheri's family on the show tonight.

Sheri's cousin and family spokesman is on. Nancy asked him about the funeral plans and CC being worried about the cost of two funerals; Sheri's family said they'd pay the costs. He's explaining how it all worked out through a judge's order.

When they show the procession of hearses for this poor family, it is simply an OUTRAGE... :furious:

:parrot:

I was contemplating earlier about him not being at work that night. Was it his normal time off? Did he take the night off for a particular reason? Had JMM already decided to "allow him to resign" before the murders and he was on suspension?
Good questions all. Hopefully we will learn more in the near future. I have a feeling that once he has been arrested there may be more who will be willing to spill the beans, so to speak.

What's being said on NG? Thanks!
After my last post she went to commercial and then came back showing video clips.

Now she's talking to Sheri's cousin again about the safest place in the world for the boys should have been their own beds. She's practically in tears talking to him about the grief his family must be experiencing.

She's also asking him if Sheri's belongings were cleared out of the house by CC. He said no one has called her family asking if there is anything of hers they would like, like her military medals, personal possessions. He's saying it shouldn't be like that.

Sheri's family called CC for TWO DAYS and he didn't call back for TWO DAYS!

Now I'm REALLY GETTING PISSED OFF!!!

I rarely get this mad on WS, but hearing that from the family is making my BLOOD BOIL! :furious::furious::furious:

If he is indeed still at his parents home,would they not want round the clock watch on him for safety purposes? I don't think it would be wise for him to be left alone at this point. Who's to say what he might do to himself, guilty or not.
Just had to say, I love your 'hat'! Welcome a 'board'!!

Sue Moss is saying the husband's behavior is outrageous not to call Sheri's family. Ray Guidice says the prosecution is doing a great job so far since it's only been 15 days since the murders. Penny Douglas Furr saying the husband's behavior after the deaths probably will come out at trial, like what is he trying to hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member