Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to share that not *one* channel in my area has mentioned a thing regarding this case. However, the Headline news was that a dog was tossed from a slow moving car. Thankfully, Princess is just fine and was not hurt. Police will charge her owners.

For those who are still wondering... Chris Coleman has been arrested for the murder of his wife and 2 children! - Local press conf. coming up here shortly from Columbia IL

Reporter said evidence was given top priority and possibly something new was given to SA that was enough for arrest.

For those not able to get the player to open. Try using a different browser. Firefox works good for me.

Do these people not realize that us WSers will start eating each other if they don't get on with this news conference? :eek:

For those who are still wondering... Chris Coleman has been arrested for the murder of his wife and 2 children! - Local press conf. coming up here shortly from Columbia IL

I KNOW ISNT IT TERRIFIC:woohoo:
:woohoo:

:woohoo:

They said CNN is there, so I have my TV on that channel in hopes they will break for it

Been lurking since day 1...don't know whether to be relieved or not that CC has been arrested...all I can think of is how absolutely horrendous it must have been for those two little boys...I will never, ever, EVER understand hurting a child -- let alone your own child. RIP Sheri and boys...

The kmov link didn't work for me either at first. I hit the refresh button and now it is working fine, although there is no sound because they are waiting for the presser to start. I am sure that the sound will come back as soon as it starts. If you cannot get that link to work, try using refresh.

all channels are covering the weather - they are waiting on the MCS to come to the mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme