Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem, I've been following this case from the start like many of you and was waiting for this day to come since May 5. What a piece of s*** Chris is. Wasting three beautiful lives. This makes me physically ill. Prayers for their souls, I hope Sheri andthose two gorgeous young boys are resting peacefully, though it's bittersweet because they SHOULD be here, alive and well :(

I'm so glad we are all together tonight

This has kept many of us without rest, or sleep, for weeks -- not to mention the horror that Sheri, Gavin and Garretts loved ones have suffered.

THANK YOU GOD THIS MAN HAS BEEN ARRESTED!

Ligature strangulation as the COD.

No one asked about the TOD!

I am so relieved for Sheri's family. With his arrest, they can begin to find out what happened to her and the boys. They deserve answers and they deserve justice for these horrific crimes.

Thank God, and bless LE for their good work!!! :clap::clap::clap:

This may sound crazy, but I am hoping to find out that Sheri and the boys were drugged before they were killed. I hate to think they knew what was happening and who was taking their lives from them. I will never understand how things like this happen. :(:(

What has happened to our men? They've by-passed divorce altogether and go straight to killing not only their wives but their CHILDREN, too?!

I hope CC's appearance before a judge tomorrow is live as well.

Unfortunately, SuziQ, it won't be live. They do not allow cameras in the courtrooms in Illinois.

Not like they would have told us anyway - but I got the feeling they don't know motive - they said as much.

It seems so senseless. I hope they piece it together.

I think that's why they want all the input from folks who might know them.

I agree with many have said, while I am happy this is behind bars where he belongs, and I truly hope it is for the rest of his life, I am sad to know that this woman's husband and the father of her children took her life and the lives of her little boys. How sick, how sad.

I heard today from a reliable source the threats were found on CC's computer.

Edit: this wasn't part of the presser.

...and just confess

I hope LE has enough on him that some way, some how he does the right thing....it's OK by me if it's only to make himself feel better.

I wonder if his dad is on his knees in prayer tonite.

What has happened to our men? They've by-passed divorce altogether and go straight to killing not only their wives but their CHILDREN, too?!

NO REAL MAN WOULD DO THIS ONLY A SLIMY COWARD WOULD IMO:furious:

I am betting the piece of info they got confirmation on tonight is dna found inside the glove matching chris coleman.

I heard today from a reliable source the threats were found on CC's computer.

Edit: this wasn't part of the presser.
Thanks~ This is what we expected to find and a lot more of his plot will surface soon. It means this was Premeditated Murder One x 3..and I am waiting on the SA's Office to add the aggravating circumstances (children were under 12 years of age) to make it a DP case.

...and just confess

I hope LE has enough on him that some way, some how he does the right thing....it's OK by me if it's only to make himself feel better.

I wonder if his dad is on his knees in prayer tonite.

One would hope. But, he is probably figuring out how to spin this to keep his flock and the money coming in.

It is truly sad. I hope it was all worth it to him now. :behindbar

If my husband ever asks for a divorce I should tell him thanks for not killing me and the kids instead.

I'm so glad we are all together tonight

This has kept many of us without rest, or sleep, for weeks -- not to mention the horror that Sheri, Gavin and Garretts loved ones have suffered.

THANK YOU GOD THIS MAN HAS BEEN ARRESTED!

Yes - at one point there were 134 reading this thread. I admit - this case has consumed me like no other. I'm so glad I joined - you are all very inquisitive and passionate. Thanks to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme