Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
s

I like how slowly, we are getting more information. We see that on the NG transcript that there were more than one message. This completely changes what we had all thought on day one about this whole thing. Remember: we all thought that a killer went in after watching for CC to leave and then killed the family, found the DVR and took that, spray painted a message and then left. Now, we find out that the killer, basically beat up and killed the family, found the DVR and took it, spray painted a couple of messages on the wall and then left. Remember how we had long discussions about how it would only take baout 4 minutes to choke someone to death? Now, how long would it take to give someone two black eyes, scratch someone up, brake their jaw and then strangle them to death? 10, 15, 20 minutes? How long does it take to spray paint multiple messages on the wall? If you want them to be readible, about what 30 seconds a message? That would be a few minutes to do all of the messages. As more information is being released we see that it is more and more unlikely that someone, our ninja killer, could have snuck in and did all of this in the time allotted without being seen.

I have been quiet, because I have just been taking it all in, it seems each day there is a little piece of evidence released.

I never thought that. ;o)

Quick question.

Wouldn't Sheri have to sign a QCD in order to remove herself from the title to their home?

(I'm not caught up yet...sorry if this has been asked and answered already. :))

Who says Sheri was present to sign it? Fake ID, or fake look alike stand in, or dishonest or not so bright notary and it's a done deal. Happens every day.

Why proceed towards a civil suit where a murder trial/decision has not been made? Makes no sense to pursue something where a firm judgement has not been made. Is this something you have "heard" or are just tossing out there?

We recently had a case here where the husband gunned down his wife in a church parking lot, as everyong was going inside, in front of her mom and son no less. Her family immediately did the same thing. They were able to prevent him from using his wife's estate (half equity in home, etc) to pay for his defense.

Ack, another loser he was. His wife had gone on vacation with the kids for a week or so and he moved his GF in during that time. They didn't even try to hide it from the neighbor's. Wife comes home, neighbors spill the beans and wife files for divorce and kicks him out. That's why he killed her. His dad is a religious zealot and kidnapped the grandkid, took the money, etc. it got messy. But the judge sided with the wife's family on everything, because this guy and his family are nuts. Guess what? The GF immediately got engaged to him while his was sitting in jail and stuck by him for a long time.

Thanks, RR~ I got it on my first shot, too! LOL It was like I was led right to her. Took me less than five minutes to find that photo. Divine intervention perhaps?!

ETA: Recap of Treasure

I found a photo of a girl who resembles her quite a bit. She works at the Tampa Gold Club and is called the House Entertainer named Treasure.

You have to enter, go into gallery photos, and she is standing in a black dress next to shelves with Champagne bottles.

http://www.seshowclubs.com/

Here is a photo of Miss Motive to compare it to:

Miss Motive

That was certainly interesting.....I can't say for a fact that Miss Motive and Treasure are two seperate people and so, once more, the Plot Thickens....I am not so sure that we will find a real treasure like Amber Frey with the alleged BF.

You are really getting too good at this is the problem! Too many cases have you at the point where you just zero in...don't know if that's a good or bad thing, for us or for you!

Why proceed towards a civil suit where a murder trial/decision has not been made? Makes no sense to pursue something where a firm judgement has not been made. Is this something you have "heard" or are just tossing out there?

I read that a civil suit would be filed soon. No, I don't have a link handy.

The civil suit is probably intended, at least in part, to prevent CC from liquidating marital assets to pay for his criminal defense. It will also cause him to fight this on multiple fronts.

I read that a civil suit would be filed soon. No, I don't have a link handy.

Here's one. :)

"Meanwhile, Enrico Mirabelli, spokesman for Sheri Coleman's family, said the family will file a wrongful death suit in Monroe County on Tuesday.

Belleville attorney Jack Carey will file the suit on Tuesday on behalf of Sheri Coleman's mother, Angela DeCicco, and her brother, Mario Weiss. The suit will seek more than $50,000 in damages and an accounting of the possessions taken from the home.

"We want to make sure that Chris Coleman in no way financially benefits from the deaths of Sheri, Garett or Gavin," Carey said."

http://www.bnd.com/news/crime/story/778619.html

That was certainly interesting.....I can't say for a fact that Miss Motive and Treasure are two seperate people and so, once more, the Plot Thickens....I am not so sure that we will find a real treasure like Amber Frey with the alleged BF.

You are really getting too good at this is the problem! Too many cases have you at the point where you just zero in...don't know if that's a good or bad thing, for us or for you!
:blushing: Maybe I should cut down on my "case load". How can it be a bad thing tho?

Don't know if anyone saw this in the comments section of the latest story on the case in the St. Louis Post Dispatch...
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...26849B90C930EBAA862575BE0007BAAF?OpenDocument

May 22, 2009 12:30PM CST (Page 91 of posted comments)
At one of the updates, a reporter asked whether the family had been strangled by hand or ligature, and the guy nodded and said wire ligature. Also in a post on one of these articles, CC's mom told someone at the viewing that sheri had a broken jaw. In addition to her black eyes and facial scratches, that shows maybe they weren't drugged.Also, someone wondered why the trampoline was taken by the Colemans. There's a legal term for it that I can't remember, but it could prove to be an irresistable temptation for some kid to play on, and if he got hurt, his family could sue CC. So I think they may have taken it to avoid any neighbor kid getting hurt. This was before his arrest, remember.

May 22, 2009 9:25AM CST (Page 51 of Posted Comments)
Sheri DID put up a fight. I know the people who own the funeral home in Chester and they said she had 2 black eyes and scratches on her face.

Sheri fought back with all she had -- just breaks my heart.

Obviously there was alot of trauma. Relative to the family stated that if they hadn't known it was SC they wouldn't have recognized her.

:blushing: Maybe I should cut down on my "case load". How can it be a bad thing tho?

Only if it starts getting to be too much of a load to carry, but you do well at keeping it balanced, so you are still very much All Good and a wonderful asset to WBS...imo!

Opinion8ed, you have only 5 more posts before you can receive/respond to pm's. *Please*... :blowkiss:

Here's one. :)

"Meanwhile, Enrico Mirabelli, spokesman for Sheri Coleman's family, said the family will file a wrongful death suit in Monroe County on Tuesday.

Belleville attorney Jack Carey will file the suit on Tuesday on behalf of Sheri Coleman's mother, Angela DeCicco, and her brother, Mario Weiss. The suit will seek more than $50,000 in damages and an accounting of the possessions taken from the home.

"We want to make sure that Chris Coleman in no way financially benefits from the deaths of Sheri, Garett or Gavin," Carey said."

http://www.bnd.com/news/crime/story/778619.html

I appreciate that, it is hard for me to find links and blackberry walking down the street. It is hard enough just posting!!

I think the family just wants to do all they can (as they should) to keep CC from benefiting in any way from his crimes.

I don't think "Treasure" is MissMotive. Nose is too large and "other assets" seem a little larger than in the photo of MissMotive in the blue satin dress.

I read somewhere that photo is one of she and her mother with her mother cropped from the picture.

Someone found her mom's Facebook but I don't have the link. Called the mother a little "different" looking.

This woman, who was a year behind SC in HS, is not the motive for a triple murder, imho. Geesh, I know it's just me, but I have a difficult time addressing her as "Miss Motive". There is absolutely nothing to point that she was right now. It just seems very unfair at this moment. If and when it comes out that she was, fine. Right now, it just feels wrong. For all we know she has been an asset to LE.

imvho

okie dokie..don't know about pm's too much on here...and sorry if I am idle long i log off..

No worries!!! Never apologize for not being here. I ***need*** to make something right to you. It's important to me.

Sorry for the O/T everyone, but not all new persons know the post count thingy to receive pm's. My heartfelt apologies for taking the space here...

OL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member