Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I did check to make sure that the doc recorded on the site that shows 11-01-08 was the same Doc# we saw on the QCD, and it was.

Interesting it was stamped as recorded on 11-20-08 on what we saw but on the site is says 11-01-08?

That's not too unusual. Typically, the documents are stamped by the Recorder's Office when they receive them. I'm more curious now to see WHERE they were notarized.

Documents with Synergy Title Services (home office in Chicago) with an office conveniently located in Tampa!

http://www.synergytitleservices.com/locations.htm

:eek: Now that's an INTERESTING piece of information! Surely he was not conveniently down in FL at that time?

And it could certainly leave open the possibility of TL acting as Sheri in Tampa? Wonder what office the application and paperwork for this refi was done?

Calling any RE agent in IL to look up all expired/canceled listings for that addy on MLS.:)

Hi Dogwood,

I searched a number of ways last week and didn't find any reference to listing at all so the only way it seems it would show is on the MLS.

That's not too unusual. Typically, the documents are stamped by the Recorder's Office when they receive them. I'm more curious now to see WHERE they were notarized.

So why does it show 11-01-08 on-line?

I'm interested in seeing that notary stamp as well!!!!!:)

What is up with the news stations there? They have it - let's do it!!!

:eek: Now that's an INTERESTING piece of information! Surely he was not conveniently down in FL at that time?

And it could certainly leave open the possibility of TL acting as Sheri in Tampa? Wonder what office the application and paperwork for this refi was done?
Good question about someone else posing as Sheri. I wonder!! :waitasec:

Documents with Synergy Title Services (home office in Chicago) with an office conveniently located in Tampa!

http://www.synergytitleservices.com/locations.htm
Synergy has offices in Springfield and Nixa, MO, within reasonable range of Rogers, AR, where Keith Coleman lives. KC was interviewed before CC was arrested, and if I remember correctly, is involved in financial services.

KC divorced his wife and took everything, right? He would know the right company to get the job done.

Does this idea (which is complete conjecture) make sense to anyone else, or have I lost it completely?

The more I think of it the only sense I can make of this is that CC merely wanted money out of the house and get SC off the deed at the same time. It sounds like the amount he got was about all the equity they had. So if they were to divorce, he wouldn't have to wait to sell the house to get his half. In fact it allowed him to get his and SC's as well.

ETA: Sheri probably knew nothing about this.

:waitasec: There is just something wrong with the whole house situation and the vehicles. Everything is conveniently in his name. Are there other properties we don't know about yet? A vacation home? A cabin? Land?

I do wish Major Connor would address if the house was in the midst of being packed when they found the family. This would say a lot to what was going on there.

The more I think of it the only sense I can make of this is that CC merely wanted money out of the house and get SC off the deed at the same time. It sounds like the amount he got was about all the equity they had. So if they were to divorce, he wouldn't have to wait to sell the house to get his half. In fact it allowed him to get his and SC's as well.

ETA: Sheri probably knew nothing about this.
I'm curious just what he did with the money. :waitasec:

I'm curious just what he did with the money. :waitasec:
A mistress who orders wedding invitations often wears jewelry on her left hand in the form of diamonds. She also has to be flown into Illinois where their secret love nest is located. I wonder if there was a down payment made on a place for them to live in Florida after they were married? Gosh, I can think of so many things the money could be used for, Panthera! Weddings aren't cheap either. ;)

For those who don't know, I was a mortgage lender for 15 or so years.

A lender would not want their borrower to be deeded off the property. ALL standard notes state that if that is done, the lender has the right to accelerate the note, meaning the note becomes due and payable immediately. The QC would have been signed after the lender docs were signed and recorded AFTER the deed of trust. SO, did the deed of trust have Sheri's name on it?

The money disbursed from the escrow company should have been in the form of a check in both CC and SC's names. They would have both had to sign it to cash it, or deposit it into a joint account.

I didn't look at the docs but would like to know from someone who did - what is the lender's name? I'd like to see if they are a widely known company or not. Thanks!

A lender would not want their borrower to be deeded off the property. ALL standard notes state that if that is done, the lender has the right to accelerate the note, meaning the note becomes due and payable immediately. The QC would have been signed after the lender docs were signed and recorded AFTER the deed of trust. SO, did the deed of trust have Sheri's name on it?

The money disbursed from the escrow company should have been in the form of a check in both CC and SC's names. They would have both had to sign it to cash it, or deposit it into a joint account.

I didn't look at the docs but would like to know from someone who did - what is the lender's name? I'd like to see if they are a widely known company or not. Thanks!

MLD Mortgage = The Money Store

Oddly enough, looking at the first mortgage, refi, and the quit claim, the signatures on the first mortgage and the quit claim seem to match pretty closely. The signature for SC on the refi appears to be the oddball...

MLD Mortgage = The Money Store

IIRC, this is a mortgage company that only operates online. SO, it may have been up to the Colemans to choose the escrow company who was handling the transaction. Who was the escrow company?

Yes, her name was on it.

What happens to the house since Chris is in jail if he doesn't pay the mortgage? Does the lawsuit prevent it from going into foreclosure?

A mistress who orders wedding invitations often wears jewelry on her left hand in the form of diamonds. She also has to be flown into Illinois where their secret love nest is located. I wonder if there was a down payment made on a place for them to live in Florida after they were married? Gosh, I can think of so many things the money could be used for, Panthera! Weddings aren't cheap either. ;)
I was actually being a little sarcastic with my question ~ leading up to exactly what you've said. It would be good for the prosecution to look into the money trail and if it has indeed been spent on her, bring it up at trial in the form of motive. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria