Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that but there are comp houses in the table below that list sq footage in the upper 2,000 .. on the same street

Looking at it when we drove by there last week, I'm sure that house is in the 2000 sq ft. range....no way it's 950! That's a definite mistake!

And, hello all,...

This all goes back to how that house looked when LE went in on the day of the murders...was it packed for a move?

True! Perhaps they were splitting up and Sheri was getting ready to move without telling anyone! I wonder if CC convinced her to keep quiet about it somehow? Man, this guy creeps me out like I can't believe!

And, hello all,...

This all goes back to how that house looked when LE went in on the day of the murders...was it packed for a move?

I don't think so, Wrinkles. On the day of the murders, the garage floor was obvious in the photos and it was clear of anything on the floor. In some video footage today of Sheri's family going to the home, there was a shot of the garage door partially up and lots of bags lying on the floor.

Wow...that picture would certainly make ME want to buy that house if this were a listing! FWIW, it looks like a user by the name of mikesfree uploaded that picture to the site 5 days ago.

I know this is not in any way a funny situation, BUT on that link at Zillo, if you scroll down the page there's a section that says:

Are you the owner? As the owner, you can:

Claim your home
Edit your home facts
Get e-mail alerts for this property
Set a Make Me Move® price
Create your own estimate

Boy, could we fill in the blanks on these! :rolleyes:

I am surprised that who ever put that pic up didn't photoshop in a chalk outline on the driveway. (whoever put that pic up was being a Ahole)

To answer your questions, SS:

1. None of the individuals that I spoke with at JMM were aware of threats against her. JM did not feel threatened before the murders from all that I can gather.

2. With respect (which you deserve from the great posts you make) I wasn't speculating about the female in the Tampa Gold Club photograph...I was making a conclusive statement that she is another person entirely from TL.

3. As for any additional information, I'm not to the point that I can share that "extra tidbit" I'd hoped. I'm trying to get some confirmation on it before I throw it out and "muddy the waters" anymore than they already are, if you follow me. Just want to make sure that I have my facts straight.

Looking at it when we drove by there last week, I'm sure that house is in the 2000 sq ft. range....no way it's 950! That's a definite mistake!

it should be 1950 sq ft - the assessor knows it's 1950 sq ft if they were paying $3700+ in taxes a year.

1. None of the individuals that I spoke with at JMM were aware of threats against her. JM did not feel threatened before the murders from all that I can gather.

2. With respect (which you deserve from the great posts you make) I wasn't speculating about the female in the Tampa Gold Club photograph...I was making a conclusive statement that she is another person entirely from TL.

3. As for any additional information, I'm not to the point that I can share that "extra tidbit" I'd hoped. I'm trying to get some confirmation on it before I throw it out and "muddy the waters" anymore than they already are, if you follow me. Just want to make sure that I have my facts straight.

Thank you SO MUCH for your sincere and informative posts! :blowkiss:

I am surprised that who ever put that pic up didn't photoshop in a chalk outline on the driveway. (whoever put that pic up was being a Ahole)

Yes...I think whoever mikesfree is, he's definitely someone with a seriously warped sense of humor....IMO

Originally Posted by JBean
OKay, just got off the phone with the lawyah.
He says this actually sounds like an above board transaction of a couple preparing for divorce.

Exactly what I thought as well...going through this myself. But she's still on the mortgage? If that is true, that part doesn't make much sense. Perhaps he was making plans to finance in his name only?

Anyhow, in doing the refi, this enables one spouse to remain in the home w/o selling it and the other to get their spilt of the equity.

Guess that takes care of that She-Devil message we heard about earlier.

The interesting thing is that Chris was wrote those to pretend someone else was responsible, but the message of "I saw you leave..." while it was meant to infer himself leaving...sounds more like he was keeping tabs on Sheri. I would love to hear a psychologist's take on the messages. They do sound personalized towards Sheri which is the opposite of what he was trying to accomplish.

He described messages he'd seen spray-painted in red on walls. Laced with obscenities, they appear to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/783119.html

Sorry , I'm still catching up, but I really couldn't resist posting this before I got through everything.

I noticed it too. I found the "Wh***" message interesting as well since the messages were directed at CC. How appropriate.

3. As for any additional information, I'm not to the point that I can share that "extra tidbit" I'd hoped. I'm trying to get some confirmation on it before I throw it out and "muddy the waters" anymore than they already are, if you follow me.

JM most likely did not receive threats, imo. She did not appear to be concerned or afraid when she came to the crime scene (or she would not have been there). Her employees should have been made aware if there were serious concerns for her safety.

We will look forward to anything you want to share as we love tid bits here! It is better for them to be confirmed. Icing on the case...er...cake. ;)

ETA: OK I read it wrong again. LOL (Benadryl and posting don't mix well sometimes!)

Sorry , I'm still catching up, but I really couldn't resist posting this before I got through everything.

I noticed it too. I found the "Wh***" message interesting as well since the messages were directed at CC. How appropriate.
You have NG stating "FU, B*tch" was written there, too. That would be directed towards Sheri along with the "*advertiser censored*", as you pointed out. However, Chris is going to attempt to say those were meant for JM. No way!

I found the house in Affton - JMM purchased it 5/10/02 for $145,000. They owned the home until they sold it for $180,344 5/13/05. So if CC was living there rent free for 3 years, you'd think he could have put more than $10K down?

Please don't ask for any links as this home is no longer in JMM's name and I don't want to put the current owner's name out there.
If JMM doesn't own the home then how does it figure that part of the reason she had him resign was because he was using it to see his mistress? Does this mean he was meeting her in another home that JMM owned perhaps in Florida? Why would the current homeowner allow Chris to use it rent free? I am very confused. :confused:

Exactly what I thought as well...going through this myself. But she's still on the mortgage? If that is true, that part doesn't make much sense. Perhaps he was making plans to finance in his name only?

Anyhow, in doing the refi, this enables one spouse to remain in the home w/o selling it and the other to get their spilt of the equity.

Yes, I wonder if the cash out was Sheri's part of the equity? If so, what did SHE do with her money? :confused:

It's been stated that it's not clear if it was meant to read, U have paid" or "*advertiser censored* paid." I'm going w/ the former as that makes more sense gramatically. But lol that he couldn't even make it clear what it was meant to say! One of those v8 smack yourself in the head moments. D'oh!

She would still be on the mortgage but not on the note.

This is what my brother did. He took the agreed upon equity out of the home in the form of cash, she stayed in the house, refinanced a new note in her name only; he signed the mortgage and then did a quit claim off at close.

It's been stated that it's not clear if it was meant to read, U have paid" or "*advertiser censored* paid." I'm going w/ the former as that makes more sense gramatically. But lol that he couldn't even make it clear what it was meant to say! One of those v8 smack yourself in the head moments. D'oh!

"U have paid" makes more sense, if ANYTHING makes any sense!

I'm still reeling from this morning. I had to get away from the computer for a few hours. Bought some tomato plants and put them in the garden.

The writing on the walls and Sheri's brother having to see them just ripped my heart right out of my chest. Knowing he's not in that house right now makes me feel a lot better!

{{{HUGS}}} to you, Mario - wherever you are!

From the STLToday board:

I want to thank those of you that have shown so much compassion and empathy for Sheri's family. They are a strong, wonderful and very close family. I had only personally known Sheri's immediate family---parents and brother Mario but it was always clear to me how much love she had for them. I haven't posted on any of these boards but, feeling protective of my friend, I do sometimes read the comments. One thing that I want to say is: Sheri was not having an affair. She was the type of person that was completely devoted to the people in her life. She always did her best to take care of those she loved. She was strong---never a damsel in distress. Sheri was always so happy, so positive and optimistic. So much fun! I can't even count how many sleepovers we had as teenagers or how many trips to Countryside Mall or Clearwater Beach we dragged each other to in order to meet boys! Then when I had my first baby, all the advice she gave....I'm sharing a very tiny glimpse of my friend with you so that you all remember she was a real person not just a scandalous news story. I understand it's human nature to be curious and to ask questions but please stay respectful to Sheri. It's been very hard for me and her other friends (not to mention her family members) to read how people dissect her life. Yes, I could stop reading the boards, but again, I feel protective and I want to know if people are being disrespectful. Again, thanks to those of you who have been so compassionate towards Sheri, her boys, and their family.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...75C2003C090C?OpenDocument#tp_newCommentAnchor

OH NOW I KNOW WHY THE DEED OF TRUST LOOKS WEIRD TO ME! It was for an FHA mortgage! Probably did that because you can get more cash out on an FHA loan.

They must have been pretty serious about wanting that cash out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member