Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And speaking of the letters, anyone else notice that they are not 'related' to each other? The second one speaks of warning about not traveling etc., yet the first one only says to enjoy them self in India. The second one claims they did not comply with what they said, only thing is, the first letter does not say what the second tries to implicate. Am I making any sense here? I know what I'm trying to get across but I haven't slept yet and I'm having a hard time getting my words to convey what I'm trying to say.

Hoo-boy, if anyone understands what I'm trying to say and can help me out here, I'd really appreciate it!!
I understand you perfectly! You are saying the letters do not contain a consistent thought process. And you would be right. :)

I perused the 2nd house SW again & had a few more thoughts about CC's 'concern' for the safety of his family & how, if he really wanted to, he could have watched the house from anywhere, providing he was using the networked surveillance system as suggested by the empty box.

SW says he had a Blackberry 8120 and an AT&T thumb drive.

If he had a data plan for the BB, he could browse via the internet to his home surveillance system. Of course for his home surveillance system to be effective, he shoulda had cameras inside as well as outside.

If he had a data plan for his AT&T "thumb drive", which is a USB modem (for his laptop I'm guessing", he could use that. (Not that I think he'd be toting his laptop to the gym but just another tool he could use if he was sooooo concerned.)

Wonder which phone he had with him @ the gym?

NEhoo, it all goes back to his faking concern & a bogus, IMO, surveillance system...more concerned about his mailbox than his family.

But, if there are 5 minute intervals between killings, and all 3 put up some type of struggle, you would see immediate rigor where that struggle ocurred (arm, hands, head, legs). That's only 15 minutes (or 5 minutes inbetween).

Personally, I can see some type of immediate rigor on all victims. To what extent - I do not know. I do, however, believe CC did this -- regardless of how the defense wants to play the TOD card.

Best,

Mel

Also, rigor mortis is only one part of the TOD determination.

But, if there are 5 minute intervals between killings, and all 3 put up some type of struggle, you would see immediate rigor where that struggle ocurred (arm, hands, head, legs). That's only 15 minutes (or 5 minutes inbetween).

Personally, I can see some type of immediate rigor on all victims. To what extent - I do not know. I do, however, believe CC did this -- regardless of how the defense wants to play the TOD card.

Best,

Mel
I don't think the article stated that just because there was a struggle that immediate rigor would be evident though. Just that it was possible and it COULD happen in some instances. Not that if there was a struggle of any sort immediate rigor would result.

I understand you perfectly! You are saying the letters do not contain a consistent thought process. And you would be right. :)
Thank you! And obviously neither does TCO when she's tired. I was trying desperately to get my words together to make my point and I did all that typing and you did so much better in very few words.

Again, Thank you!!

IMHO the signatures are different. They are very similar and good enough to fool someone who quickly verifies the signature. However, there is one key difference. Look at the first signature here:

http://http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanfirstmortgage.pdf

The S is Sheri's name goes down then back up before looping around to move to the next letter.

Now look at the other signatures:

http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanrefinance.pdf

http://www.pdfdownload.org/pdf2html/pdf2html.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.stltoday.com%2Fstltoday%2Fresources%2Fcolemanquitclaim.pdf&images=yes

On the S in these, the S goes down then immediately loops around...a completely different way of writing.

I TOTALLY agree with you! The S is different. It's a good attempt at copying it; but not quite good enough. The O in the last name is different as well. It's circular one one, then oblong in the two others.

It would be helpful to know when those plane tickets were for.

Other evidence I question is WTH is with refinancing documents that LE found that were not signed? Was he refi'ing again? Without Sheri's knowledge?
Is it possible he put those there after he killed them to insinuate Sheri had read them? If he did do something illegal concerning the deed, he may have wanted to infer that Sheri knew all about it.

So many of the things they took in as evidence scream staging to me. The tickets in his and JM's names showed he wasn't stopping the activity the "threat letters" demanded. The tickets for Disney show a future activity planned with the family (who would suspect him if they were planning a trip to Disney?).

Thank you! And obviously neither does TCO when she's tired. I was trying desperately to get my words together to make my point and I did all that typing and you did so much better in very few words.

Again, Thank you!!
It is only because I have had my coffee. ;) You are welcome, but we understood you perfectly anyway. :blowkiss:

It is only because I have had my coffee. ;) You are welcome, but we understood you perfectly anyway. :blowkiss:
Oh, but that's the thing, I've had coffee, all night long and it obviously hasn't helped me out one iota! I'm just glad there are individuals here such as yourself who can translate for me!!:blowkiss:

Is it possible he put those there after he killed them to insinuate Sheri had read them? If he did do something illegal concerning the deed, he may have wanted to infer that Sheri knew all about it.

So many of the things they took in as evidence scream staging to me. The tickets in his and JM's names showed he wasn't stopping the activity the "threat letters" demanded. The tickets for Disney show a future activity planned with the family (who would suspect him if they were planning a trip to Disney?).

It's totally possible! He had so much time between TOD & going to the gym to set up his alibi; who knows what he moved around and what he didn't. I would venture to guess he put the bodies back in bed - at least Sheris.

It's all so staged, it's transparent. He obviously does think he's so much smarter than LE or anyone else.

I still want more info on the Disney trip. Remember someone said one of the boys was upset because the trip was cancelled? When were they to go? I hope around 4/27 when the new "threat" was created. That would point to motive big time.

Thanks for the link SuziQ. I hadn't seen that exact set of photos.

Wow! It's sad to see that basket of clothes in Sheri's car. With what was in her car and the junk in the back of his, yikes! There must have been one looonnnngggg fight going on that night.

Honestly, I have to believe by all we've seen the past weeks and what was revealed in the SW info, it's sooo much pointing towards there was one big blow out that last night. This whole scene totally points that way to me.

After looking at the condition of the victims when LE arrived, it goes along with MY personal feeling that Chris and Sheri were having one final argument, he lost it and the oldest boy may have rushed in and tried to protect his mom. We've *heard* that Sheri had trauma and I've also *read, rumor?* that the oldest boy did also. Sheri and the oldest seemed to have more (blood settling) if you will, and the younger boy was 'slightly,' or something like that. Which to my untrained brain, APPEARS the younger boy died last........PERHAPS even a *time period* AFTER the first two. :(

Oh, my goodness. This is just heartbreaking all around...........

Thanks again SuziQ.

JMHO
fran

Also, rigor mortis is only one part of the TOD determination.
True. There are many other factors and when you have those same results Xs 3 (as one of our posters pointed out...thanks!) then it will be difficult for the defense to challenge.

The officer's report didn't mention rigor in the boys, but it doesn't mean it was not present. I find it curious he had to turn Sheri over, but he said nothing about the boys' bodies which leads me to believe they were on their backs. The ME's report will verify the state of their bodies.

I want to know where he got those tickets from? While it appears that JM and CC are closer than JMM would want us to believe at this point, I still don't get why CC would have a ticket with JM's name on it. I highly doubt that CC made the travel arrangements, or even kept track of the airline tickets. With 500 employees, I would imagine that she has a personal assistant to do that!!!

Well, we did see an unconfirmed post ie rumor, :slap:, that he spent up to 2 1/2 to 3 hours staging the scene. :mad:

What a dufus.:bang: LE was onto him before he even managed to get taken away by ambulance. Just watch! Now he's gonna try and proclaim he got those scratches on his arm, that the SW indicates they had a SW to test by 11:59 a.m. the day of the murder! he got them rolling around the ground in agony.:eek:

I honestly do NOT think a jury is gonna buy it!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Don't you think that liver temperature would give them a pretty accurate reading for TOD? More so, than rigor.

It's totally possible! He had so much time between TOD & going to the gym to set up his alibi; who knows what he moved around and what he didn't. I would venture to guess he put the bodies back in bed - at least Sheris.

It's all so staged, it's transparent. He obviously does think he's so much smarter than LE or anyone else.

I still want more info on the Disney trip. Remember someone said one of the boys was upset because the trip was cancelled? When were they to go? I hope around 4/27 when the new "threat" was created. That would point to motive big time.

That totally makes sense, Stella. That the trip MAY have been planned around the time of the LAST alleged threat.

Just FWIW,...........yesterday while searching about the rigor thing........I saw that LE can determine that a body has been moved. Not just by things within the scene, but by the body itself. The blood settling or whatever you call it tells a story. They can tell because it starts to settle in one spot and then when moved, it re-settles, or something like that. There is still traces of the original settling.

Does that make sense?:crazy:

I'm of the school of other posters. I do NOT believe the victims necessarily died in their beds. :(

JMHO
fran

I want to know where he got those tickets from? While it appears that JM and CC are closer than JMM would want us to believe at this point, I still don't get why CC would have a ticket with JM's name on it. I highly doubt that CC made the travel arrangements, or even kept track of the airline tickets. With 500 employees, I would imagine that she has a personal assistant to do that!!!
He may have purchased the tickets with no intention of using both of them. He had a company credit card (probably) and would be able to get a ticket in her name. I wished they told us the details and destination of the trip. I am guessing Tampa, Florida. ;)

ETA: makes a good point of them possibly being boarding passes from a previous trip. I still say they are from a Tampa trip. LOL

Don't you think that liver temperature would give them a pretty accurate reading for TOD? More so, than rigor.

Oh, I'm certain liver temp in addition to rigor would HELP to determine TOD. Of course, then there's the environmental temp/conditions etc.,..........and how quickly they were able to get someone to the scene, that would be qualified to do that particular test. I don't think the EMT's would do it before they left.

But you're right, the liver temp will be a big factor. PLUS, there are three victims, each adding or confirmation of the others as to the determined results.

JMHO
fran

Well, we did see an unconfirmed post ie rumor, :slap:, that he spent up to 2 1/2 to 3 hours staging the scene. :mad:

What a dufus.:bang: LE was onto him before he even managed to get taken away by ambulance. Just watch! Now he's gonna try and proclaim he got those scratches on his arm, that the SW indicates they had a SW to test by 11:59 a.m. the day of the murder! he got them rolling around the ground in agony.:eek:

I honestly do NOT think a jury is gonna buy it!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Hopefully there will be enough forensic evidence from fingernail clippings (which could include CC's blood with his DNA) that will blow away any of his 'reasons' for having scratches.

If there's blood in the fingernail clippings, that would be much harder to explain...unless he tries to say something like "Oh we were playing around & wrestling"....ummm, right CC.

He may have purchased the tickets with no intention of using both of them. He had a company credit card (probably) and would be able to get a ticket in her name. I wished they told us the details and destination of the trip. I am guessing Tampa, Florida. ;)

When I saw the AmEx card listed in the SW, that's the first thing I thought of -- ohhhh - that's his company cc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abo