Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewwww good thinkin Mz Daisy,

DRIP....hmmm sole of shoes, hmmm and hmmmm...

Yup.

There's that possibility that LE was taking paint from the door of CC's car IIRC. I think that shoe prints are the most likely though because there is always drip when you use those cans like he would have had to to get those messages up like that.

One more time...because it demands repeating. I posted this earlier.

From this article

>>"(Expletive)! Deny your God publicly or else! No more opportunities. Time is running out for you and your family."<<

PLEASE everyone note that this so-called threat says that time is running out for who? YOU YOU YOU -- also "and your family."

Then...

>>"I am giving you the last warning! You have not listened to me and you have not changed your ways. I have warned you to stop traveling and stop carrying on with this fake religious life of stealing people's money."<<

[again a so-called reference to CC doing something that had something to do with stealing people's money -- that wasn't Sheri that this so-called threat was supposed to be alluding to]

and

>>"You think you are so special to do what you do protecting or think you are protecting her. She is a b*tch and not worth doing it. Stop today or else. I know your schedule. ... This is my last warning. Your worst nightmare is about to happen!"<<

[again...the above is a so-called threat alluding to CC protecting JM]

The warning was to "YOU" ...

IF this was a real threat it was against "YOU" as in "Chris" and his family (secondary).

IF a perp knew the comings and goings of Chris and this family CHRIS would be dead now. Popped in the head by the ninja who was able to go in and murder three people and scribble on walls at a lightning 1 hour and 8 minute speed.

Chirs is not dead yet -- because Chris wrote those so-called threats.

Look at the "language" -- LOOK

The letters were a double sided coin for CC.
(1) He thought they would take the trail off of himself.
(2) And he could profit from the threats due to his employment. Look JM I told you you about these threats and you did nothing to help me and my family. It is your fault that they are dead and I am going to sue you and bring out all your dirty little secrets in the process. (CC knew JM would settle to avoid a lawsuit - maybe that is why CC also had his atty's number in his back pocket from day one. Keep it handy if they LE looks at him as the perp and if they don't, let's get rolling on that lawsuit with JM.)

I don't get it, leaving the receipt and gloves in the house is such an obvious mistake. Does anybody think maybe he was high on drugs when he did this? I hadn't heard of LE doing any sort of alcohol or drug test on him when they first met up with him and found the bodies.

Sorry, I don't believe he was high or drunk or anything. Just stooopid and ............ok, never mind..........:slap:..........

I'm not going to make excuses for the accused. I've seen too many of these cases....IMHO, he's just plain evil..:mad:

JMHO
fran

(2) And he could profit from the threats due to his employment. Look JM I told you you about these threats and you did nothing to help me and my family. It is your fault that they are dead and I am going to sue you and bring out all your dirty little secrets in the process. (CC knew JM would settle to avoid a lawsuit - maybe that is why CC also had his atty's number in his back pocket from day one. Keep it handy if they LE looks at him as the perp and if they don't, let's get rolling on that lawsuit with JM.)

Just wondering...
Do we know, or would we know if JM/JMM had done that before?

Makes me wonder if CC's family has any of those in their background?

Originally Posted by rockman
Speaking of the hostess......This might have been discussed on one of the previous threads about this case, but I don't remember seeing it. I am surprised there are no current photos of MM other than the couple that were on a website. I would think the media or paparazzi (sp?) would be staked out on where she lives and works to try for a shot. Do you think she is in protective custody? Maybe a safe house with protection? Thoughts?
I wish Nick Pistor's outlet would do a major followup on their story. Someone should be investigating Miss Motive and bringing it all out in the open, imo. I want to hear from her friends, her enemies (probably not the first married man she has bopped, imo), and her co-workers. I want to know the name of the club where she supposedly kept her clothes on and served male clients. I want to know how long the affair had gone on. I want to know how it started and who made the first move. I also want to know how she had the nerve to remain friends with Sheri while bopping her husband and planning to marry him! I want to know the person who steals her best friend's husband at the risk of harming her children, but instead...they end up murdered.

I am not saying she participated in these murders at all. However, in my opinion...she is part of the motive behind them.

Being sarcastic as well:

If the killer was watching CC as closely as CC seems to want us to believe, the killer would have known that killing the mistress in Florida would add to the suffering as well.

Great post daisy! IMHO you may have just summed up the case for the prosecution with the last sentence!:blowkiss:

Yes JBean and it was your sister who accidentally saw the picture of poor little Samantha and had to suddenly leave the courtroom. I had a feeling she was upset and at break she told us she couldn't return. :(

I'll never forget that, or poor little Samantha.

Bless Erin, Samantha's mom. She valiantly sat through every single day of testimony and arguements. Remember how she'd lay her head side-ways on her husband's shoulder. Oh My Goodness.............:(

fran

I'm from Orange County and know the area where Samantha lived and the area where her body was found. But that case struck me harder than most not because of the proximity but because of the absolute, pure, radiant innocence and joy of that child. She was childhood personified, not a bad bone in her little body. Didn't they find her DNA in his car, near the passenger wall and thought it was from her tears? It just broke my heart. Her poor mother.

Hiya ChesterGal,

About the following...

I would usually say, "Well what a dodo he was..." -- dodo is a nice word, I hate to waste a nice word on a wicked person. He boxed himself in with the words YOU AND YOU AND YOU. I hope that the SA takes note of that, for whatever purpose they can use it. IF these were threats against he and his family, he would have been killed and it wouldn't have been pretty. But, they weren't threats against he and his family because "he" wrote them.

Now then...about the noose... Did we read in the search warrants that a noose of the same material of the hay (straw) bales was found? If this is the case...then my guess is that the murder ligature was not left at the scene, but it was a) slipped on each victim and then b) slipped off. Does this not make this all the more sickening?

Many days ago, I wrote, you do not lay a ligature over someone, you must encircle them with it -- this is not like the "pop" you mentioned (and I could relate) -- this is a thoughtful process of placing a head into the ligature either a loop around the head, or a threading under a sleeping head and then around -- it is a purposeful, methodic killing.

Just wondering...
Do we know, or would we know if JM/JMM had done that before?

Makes me wonder if CC's family has any of those in their background?

Yeah 5 kids that drowned in the Meramac which JM claimed was not their fault - but she quietly settled with the families. (you do the research)

Actually, what I heard is that he told her he had already filed for divorce, which would be interesting if true.
Maybe he meant "filed" as in he started premeditating Sheri's murder. It has the same meaning...kinda sorta. Either way, he is rid of her and free to marry Miss Motive. Ooops...correction...his plan didn't include a future date with the needle.

found this on topix

leeloo

Perryville, MO
|
1 hr ago

I believe that the cult will fall apart because they have no foundation to begin with. This will only set the fall in motion. Ron's behavior really isn't the issue for most part. The cult is full of sheep that will follow for a time, but he will try to use church funds or ask for "donations" to fund his son's defense. He will not use his own personal funds. Ron Coleman is a self centered man that is only concerned about how this affects him. His actions through all of this do not surprise me or anyone that truly knows him. I have heard him speak of those grandchildren from the pulpit and they were most often derogatory remarks.

I was also privy to information on the father of
Ron years ago at a womens meeting I attended years ago. This info came from Ron's sister. She admitted to me that their father had molested her while she was growing up. Believe me, I have no idea why she offered this information to me, but she did. She was the guest speaker for the 3 day meetings and had not been home in many years and to my knowledge has not been back since. This is one messed up family.

I believe that a large percentage of men who are abusive had abusive fathers also. http://www.scienceblog.com/community/older/2000/E/200004061.html

Hiya ChesterGal,

About the following...

I would usually say, "Well what a dodo he was..." -- dodo is a nice word, I hate to waste a nice word on a wicked person. He boxed himself in with the words YOU AND YOU AND YOU. I hope that the SA takes note of that, for whatever purpose they can use it. IF these were threats against he and his family, he would have been killed and it wouldn't have been pretty. But, they weren't threats against he and his family because "he" wrote them.

Now then...about the noose... Did we read in the search warrants that a noose of the same material of the hay (straw) bales was found? If this is the case...then my guess is that the murder ligature was not left at the scene, but it was a) slipped on each victim and then b) slipped off. Does this not make this all the more sickening?

Many days ago, I wrote, you do not lay a ligature over someone, you must encircle them with it -- this is not like the "pop" you mentioned (and I could relate) -- this is a thoughtful process of placing a head into the ligature either a loop around the head, or a threading under a sleeping head and then around -- it is a purposeful, methodic killing.

SW did not have anything in them about what was found off the scene.
The media is announcing that "orange" twine was found on I-255 with a noose like knot on one end of it and that "orange" twine is very much like the twine found wrapped around straw bales that were in the backyard of the Coleman home in Columbia.
The media is saying that was used like a garrote on the victims.
If you want I can go into this and how it was done but really all you have to do is look at the Benet case and the garrote style that was used on her.

I wish Nick Pistor's outlet would do a major followup on their story. Someone should be investigating Miss Motive and bringing it all out in the open, imo. I want to hear from her friends, her enemies (probably not the first married man she has bopped, imo), and her co-workers. I want to know the name of the club where she supposedly kept her clothes on and served male clients. I want to know how long the affair had gone on. I want to know how it started and who made the first move. I also want to know how she had the nerve to remain friends with Sheri while bopping her husband and planning to marry him! I want to know the person who steals her best friend's husband at the risk of harming her children, but instead...they end up murdered.

I am not saying she participated in these murders at all. However, in my opinion...she is part of the motive behind them.

And we know that LE talked to people down there.

I want to know too, but I'm afraid if I do I'll be more upset she isn't in the slammer along with CC.

Ya know, considering the company she may keep, I'm kinda surprised none of her "friends" have gone to the media. Seems they might be the kind that like attention too...

just WISHES I were a hostess at his gentlemens club.

You can feel free to give me a TO for going OT. Maybe a couple weeks?

It wasn't YOU I was going to TO :crazy: Okay okay, we better stop before he puts us both out!

And again from what we have read:

>>He described messages he'd seen spray-painted in red on walls. Laced with obscenities, they appear to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen.<<

IF the words were "u have paid" -- then this was a slip in the consistency of the style that the so-called threatmeister tried to weave. They used the word "you" (not "u") in the so-called threats -- when they had time to try and think how they wanted to concoct their plan. IF the words "u have paid" were used -- if I were the SA, I would be all over the emails and texts of CC looking for a pattern of this use.

The usage of "u" in texting and emailing would be something you might see in a thread of someone's communications. I have probably written well over 50,000 emails in the last 10 years (support work) and I have NEVER use "u" instead of "you" in writing. Yes, there are many of the younger set who probably use this.

Maybe this has been mentioned before and if it has my apologies for the rehash (sorry, it's hard to keep up with ya'll - gheesh, girl steps away to take care of life for a few and next thing you now we're two threads ahead :))

Anyhoo, has anyone mentioned overspray? Gloves or no gloves, CC would have had some residue whether he attempted shower off or not. Anyone done any spray paiting recently? I have, and it gets everywhere...unless of course you're sportin' tube socks and covered up with a sheet like a ghost. Overspray...wonder if they found any in his eyelashes, eyebrows, arm hair, tennish shoes, etc......

Great point! I just did a little spray painting today in a small area and got some on my arm!!!

Puhleese, someone tell me that CCs body was inspected and that his clothes (in gym bag) were confiscated PRIOR TO the May 14th date I am seeing on documents.

Can anyone help me with seeing a date earlier than that?

Just thinking out loud -Is it possible that CC and MM could have a baby, or be expecting one? Has anyone mentioned this already? That would explain the need for a lot of cash - also maybe why we have not seen recent pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro