Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were there two comforters on their bed or in their bedroom?

Why were there a pair of rubber gloves in a basket in their bedroom?

Why was there blood on the mattress indicating it must have bled through the sheet?

Some of this makes sense, but I can guarantee you MCS did not offer up TL's name. They work by getting witnesses to volunteer info. They had her name from the card that was in CC's glovebox - not the PO box. They didn't need to go to daddy to verify that. I'm sure RC knew CC was doing the nasty with TL and him offering up her name was his attempt to throw her under the bus - as in she has motive to off the family.

I'll go back and read the SW again. I am pretty sure they found the PO Box receipt in the glove box and found the card at the PO Box when they went to check it out.

I still don't think RC telling LE/MCS about TL is any big deal. I think MCS asked RC who the family might know in FL (without mentioning her name or the card to RC - please don't read more into my posts than what is in them as I know MCS/LE would not say Hey, RC we found this card in your son's PO Box from a gal named TL - do you know her?)

Obviously you aren't a redhead!!! :rolleyes:

Neither was Sheri, tho...so you're probably right!

As for me, I AM a redhead and MM would have gotten a call from me like she's never had before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which leads me to ask... MM says she talked to on 5/4. Wasn't he too busy playing greatest dad on earth with the boys to give the neighbors a show; and cooking dinner for the family. When on earth did he have time to call her? And what exactly did he say? "Oh by the way in the morning my family will all be dead and I'll be all yours". :puke: These two make me sick!

They found the greeting card inside the glove box along with the receipt and the BOK Transaction History for Home Equity Line of revolving credit. The email stating he owed for the PO Box was located on top of the glove box.

To me, this would indicate he picked up the card and paid that bill on the 4th and the Transaction History is the odd duck out in the glove box. No one leaves that kind of information laying around in the car. So did he receive it through that PO Box or did he have to go to BOK to get it?

http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanvehicle.pdf

I'll go back and read the SW again. I am pretty sure they found the PO Box receipt in the glove box and found the card at the PO Box when they went to check it out.

I still don't think RC telling LE/MCS about TL is any big deal. I think MCS asked RC who the family might know in FL (without mentioning her name or the card to RC - please don't read more into my posts than what is in them as I know MCS/LE would not say Hey, RC we found this card in your son's PO Box from a gal named TL - do you know her?)

Here's the SW for the vehicle where they found the greeting card and the recceipt for the PO. Haven't seen a SW for the PO.

I wasn't reading any more into your post, I apologize if you felt that way. Your post did say MCS asking RC about TL, and in my experience with them that would never occur. They just don't volunteer information, they wait for it to be volunteered to them. On that day in particular, even though they were figuring out CC was their one and only, anybody was a suspect.

Why were there two comforters on their bed or in their bedroom?

Why were there a pair of rubber gloves in a basket in their bedroom?

Why was there blood on the mattress indicating it must have bled through the sheet?

Don't know the answers to the first two - I found those odd as well. The blood on the mattress is troubling. Remember when someone posted on here that if they didn't know it was Sheri & one of the boys in the coffin, they wouldn't have known it was them? What else did this monster do to them? It's horrific even thinking about.

The other thing that I noticed was WTH was up with all the cords on the nightstand? They detailed cords, shoelaces, headphones, etc... did he attempt to use these things before getting the bailing wire?

Here's the SW for the vehicle where they found the greeting card and the recceipt for the PO. Haven't seen a SW for the PO.

I wasn't reading any more into your post, I apologize if you felt that way. Your post did say MCS asking RC about TL, and in my experience with them that would never occur. They just don't volunteer information, they wait for it to be volunteered to them. On that day in particular, even though they were figuring out CC was their one and only, anybody was a suspect.
You are right. They would not volunteer that type of information to RC, imo. Besides, the information about the wedding invitations which has proven correct...came from their family. They had to know or they were told by someone who did know and I bet you it was NOT from Miss Motive.

They found the greeting card inside the glove box along with the receipt and the BOK Transaction History for Home Equity Line of revolving credit. The email stating he owed for the PO Box was located on top of the glove box.

To me, this would indicate he picked up the card and paid that bill on the 4th and the Transaction History is the odd duck out in the glove box. No one leaves that kind of information laying around in the car. So did he receive it through that PO Box or did he have to go to BOK to get it?

Ok... I reread it.
Odd that the PO Box CC receipt was dated 6/30/08 - but that the Postmasters email was dated 7/2/08 to let him know the account was due (Did the CC card company refuse to pay it to the Postmaster? - or did he take the receipt and email back into the PO after 7/2/08 to show the Postmaster that he had paid his PO Box bill on 6/30/08?)

Also odd that Sheri did not find these things in his glove box or did not know about these things in his glove box.

The card had probably been in there since he picked it up in January from the PO Box.

Don't know the answers to the first two - I found those odd as well. The blood on the mattress is troubling. Remember when someone posted on here that if they didn't know it was Sheri & one of the boys in the coffin, they wouldn't have known it was them? What else did this monster do to them? It's horrific even thinking about.

The other thing that I noticed was WTH was up with all the cords on the nightstand? They detailed cords, shoelaces, headphones, etc... did he attempt to use these things before getting the bailing wire?
At that point, they did not have the murder weapon so everything in the room that could possibly be the weapon had to be taken in for testing.

I have a tendency to believe the stories now of Sheri's jaw being broken and her having other injuries. The blood could have come from a wound or from the nose possibly. It would have to set in for it to bleed through to the mattress so it didn't come from scratches on Chris. It had to come from Sheri.

It makes no sense to have two comforters in the room. Was she killed somewhere else and he used one to bring her back into the room? Did one of the boys drag their comforter in there to sleep at some point during the night?

You are right. They would not volunteer that type of information to RC, imo. Besides, the information about the wedding invitations which has proven correct...came from their family. They had to know or they were told by someone who did know and I bet you it was NOT from Miss Motive.

see this is another thing that does not match up with local gossip.
Everyone I talk to here is saying that they were engagement announcements that she was looking at (she had not ordered them yet) and not wedding invitations.

Everyone I talk to here is saying that they were engagement announcements that she was looking at (she had not ordered them yet) and not wedding invitations.

I want to add that this information is a rumor and I have not heard anyone here in this town saying that this info came from the Coleman family.

another thing to add....

From day one rumors were floating around that CC had a couple of girlfriends on the side. One was Sheri's BFF and the other one was supposedly living in StL. How that rumor got out I don't know but maybe some of CC's male buddies here in Chester knew about the GF's. That does not mean that his family knew about them.

Ok... I reread it.
Odd that the PO Box CC receipt was dated 6/30/08 - but that the Postmasters email was dated 7/2/08 to let him know the account was due (Did the CC card company refuse to pay it to the Postmaster? - or did he take the receipt and email back into the PO after 7/2/08 to show the Postmaster that he had paid his PO Box bill on 6/30/08?)

Also odd that Sheri did not find these things in his glove box or did not know about these things in his glove box.

The card had probably been in there since he picked it up in January from the PO Box.

I thought that was odd too. The 30th was a monday and the 2nd was wednesday so surely his payment posted. Unless the postmaster had auto-generated emails to send if payments weren't received by a specific date. Who knows!

As for Sheri not finding these things, I can't say I'm too surprised. If she trusted her husband would she have a need to go into his glove box? I can't remember the last time I dug through my husbands (note to self check hubby's glovebox). He drives his car & I drive mine and we rarely drive each others. Hers was a lot newer than his, so they probably took hers on family outings. And it seemed he kept a lot in his truck for "business", so he probably didn't want the boys in there to get into all that stuff. And of course to keep Sheri out of it to keep her from finding out about his extra "activities". He probably even kept the glove box locked. We had that same year Explorer and you could lock the glove box and the console in between the seats.

LOL I did space the dates on those things totally.

There was paperwork all over the dining room and some in the bedroom. We know he had the 6-30-08 receipt in the glove box, but the email dated 7-02-08 was sitting on top of the glove box meaning he probably had it that day or the day before. Then you have the receipt found in the house which was dated also in 7-08 for the spray paint purchase.

I hope they test the items found in the suv for Sheri's fingerprints. Maybe she found the card, the BOK transaction history, and the email with the receipt. This could be a reason he had them in the vehicle with him.

At that point, they did not have the murder weapon so everything in the room that could possibly be the weapon had to be taken in for testing.

I have a tendency to believe the stories now of Sheri's jaw being broken and her having other injuries. The blood could have come from a wound or from the nose possibly. It would have to set in for it to bleed through to the mattress so it didn't come from scratches on Chris. It had to come from Sheri.

It makes no sense to have two comforters in the room. Was she killed somewhere else and he used one to bring her back into the room? Did one of the boys drag their comforter in there to sleep at some point during the night?

I can see them taking anything that was cord-ish to test, but isn't it odd that so many were laying on the nightstand? Some of the pics we've seen of her & the boys inside the house seem to indicate she was a great housekeeper. I can't imagine having all that just lying right next to the bed.

I believe the stories of the broken jaw as well. I really hate to think what else he did to her before he killed her.

Two comforters doesn't make any sense at all! Maybe one of the boys did come to sleep with her that night. My 10 y/o pulls that all the time - hence why I'm awake at 2 a.m. because I can't sleep with a child as big as me ;-) I hope that's not the case though, I hate to think she realized he killed her children and she was powerless to stop him. I'll go with your other theory of he used one to put her back into the bedroom after killing her. If they were fighting that night, I would think she would do it away from the boys where they possibly couldn't hear them.

The invitations were mentioned here long before the news came out about the January 2010 wedding plans. This means the rumor was substantiated including the date set for them to be married (poster said it was in early 2010). I have to believe the person who mentioned this as being right on the money about it.

Last week or the week before a poster here told us that they heard from the Colemans or someone close to them that wedding invitations were ordered, and the date was early 2010 or January 2010. That coincides exactly with what the PD reported yesterday. And since we do have someone here that has access to one of the FB's and knew that info as well, I'd say the wedding invite info would be accurate. In any event, I'm sure MCS has a copy of whatever to use as evidence for motive in the prelim or trial.

The invitations were mentioned here long before the news came out about the January 2010 wedding plans. This means the rumor was substantiated including the date set for them to be married (poster said it was in early 2010). I have to believe the person who mentioned this as being right on the money about it.

:crazy:GET OUT OF MY HEAD :crazy:

:blowkiss:

I thought that was odd too. The 30th was a monday and the 2nd was wednesday so surely his payment posted. Unless the postmaster had auto-generated emails to send if payments weren't received by a specific date. Who knows!

As for Sheri not finding these things, I can't say I'm too surprised. If she trusted her husband would she have a need to go into his glove box? I can't remember the last time I dug through my husbands (note to self check hubby's glovebox). He drives his car & I drive mine and we rarely drive each others. Hers was a lot newer than his, so they probably took hers on family outings. And it seemed he kept a lot in his truck for "business", so he probably didn't want the boys in there to get into all that stuff. And of course to keep Sheri out of it to keep her from finding out about his extra "activities". He probably even kept the glove box locked. We had that same year Explorer and you could lock the glove box and the console in between the seats.

See I know what is in my husbands glove box not because I don't trust him but because I take care of putting the plate stickers on the auto and placing the auto registration in the glove box along with the insurance cards. He knows what is in mine because he is the one that cleans out the autos. We don't drive each others autos unless one is in the for repairs or maint.

Also I keep a spare pair of Sunglasses in his auto in the glove box and he does the same in mine. Plus we keep kleenex in our GB's - We are always in each others glove boxes. :)

LOL I did space the dates on those things totally.

There was paperwork all over the dining room and some in the bedroom. We know he had the 6-30-08 receipt in the glove box, but the email dated 7-02-08 was sitting on top of the glove box meaning he probably had it that day or the day before. Then you have the receipt found in the house which was dated also in 7-08 for the spray paint purchase.

I hope they test the items found in the suv for Sheri's fingerprints. Maybe she found the card, the BOK transaction history, and the email with the receipt. This could be a reason he had them in the vehicle with him.

BBM - Ditto!!! That would be very telling on what she knew that night.

I still want to know why CC had all his personal papers in the dining room. Even his military records, resume, etc... It just seems to me that he was preparing to move out or be kicked out. Maybe Sheri collected all his things the previous day(s) and just wanted him out! He knew he'd lose his job, have to face the shame within JMM of getting a divorce - we know his family wouldn't care; and face the reality of paying Child Support and Alimony therefore not being able to keep up the lifestyle he was trying to lead with MM with trips to Hawaii, etc... I wonder if LE noticed if his clothing was packed from the bedroom?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:crazy:GET OUT OF MY HEAD :crazy:

:blowkiss:
:sonar: Brain wave alert! Warning! Your head has been invaded. Please seek the nearest musical outlet and insert anything except rap or that stupid song by Brittney Spears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme