Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheri could be heard laughing in the background on the video. How soon that is conveniently forgotten. :mad: There were comments about Sheri's laughing in the background and her sense of humor was termed "weird" ... way back in some of the original threads.

Sheri could be heard laughing in the background on the video. How soon that is conveniently forgotten. :mad: There were comments about Sheri's laughing in the background and her sense of humor was termed "weird" ... way back in some of the original threads.

I don't remember that at ALL! Not to say it didn't slip my mind, but I sure don't remember it. :confused:

I watched the video several times before it was taken down, and I don't remember that, either. The whole thing was pretty shocking.

FWIW, I don't think it was ever stated that Sheri was there let alone laughing in the background. Below is the post I think you are referring to.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3716212&postcount=266"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home[/ame]

05-08-2009, 06:05 PM
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=11808"]Lindadanette[/SIZ"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
user_online.gif

It appears Chester is about an hour and a half away from Columbia. I wonder how strongly Chris and Brad resemble each other. The video was dark but Brad sure resembled Chris to me. I would speculate that the camera operator is Chris. . . either that or Sheri was a little strange, , , I remember reading something about her "sense of humor.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=207+Pa...title&resnum=1

Also, I wonder what Brad does when he's not a part time policeman?

It did not happen so it was not conveniently forgotten. Sheri was NOT heard laughing in the background as it was a man's wicked laughter.

Thank you Wrinkles!!!!! I was researching the "other side" of this:

So-called Coleman threats
November 18 -- email

Joyce Meyer in Tampa, Florida November 7th & 8th

January 2 -- mailbox

Joyce (and Chris?) were preparing to leave for Thailand and India, and were gone from approximately the 8th or 9th through the 19th or 20th of January. So essentially, the threat was made and then Chris went off with JM a week later? I wonder what was communicated to Sheri about that threat?

JM was in Miami, FL February 15, 2009 and Pembroke, FL on February 16 - she then did a conference in Orlando February 19 - 21st, so that puts CC & TL together for the 17th & 18th without interruption. JM was in Kahului, HI April 5 (allegedly with TL) I wonder what was posted on Sheri's Facebook during this time?

It looks like JM was off from April 18 until May 14th.

April 27 -- mailbox

I'll bet TL was insane with jealousy at Chis being home for those two weeks. Did Chris think he could commit the murders and get away the following week with JMM? Did he have a further plan to flee from Tulsa?

Where were the boarding passes to? Do we know?

I said that I had read Sheri had a sense of humor -I watched that video twice (1 times too many) and it's a man (the cameraman) laughing in the background. Brad tells this person to shine the light on the deer's face while he "finishes the job".

I said that I had read Sheri had a sense of humor -I watched that video twice (1 times too many) and it's a man (the cameraman) laughing in the background. Brad tells this person to shine the light on the deer's face while he "finishes the job".

That's twisted.....

Sheri's laughter in the background was not forgotten ... it never happened.

Talk about imaginations running wild.

Huh? :waitasec: Did I miss something? I heard a man laughing in the background, I assume he was the camera man.

Even if Sheri was laughing in the background, I think it would be conveniently forgotten by me, as being strangled by your husband and having your kids strangled by their father is front and foremost in my mind. FWIW

NO it isn't. If you are going to hunt any type of animal for the meat, you have to bleed it out right away or else the blood will coagulate in the meat and render the meat useless. Whether hunting with a gun or bow and arrow, that's the way it is, PERIOD.

So, they were either out killing deer just for the heck of it with no intention of field dressing it, which is killing for the thrill or they had a knife on them but decided to strangle it to death just for jollies and capture the joyous occasion on film.

YOU may not see the reason so many see this as contemptible, but either way it is. So to you it may be much ado about nada, imaginations working overtime, etc. but to those of us who know better, it's much more than that. What kind of a hunter doesn't carry a knife?

I have hunted and fished for 15 years and have yet to meet a hunter or fisherman that doesn't carry a knife of some kind.

Greetings Fran,

As per the following...

...I totally agree with you "If you think about the environment that the Colemans were operating in, specifically JMM, it's no surprise that they would think that they need the best of everything, even if they couldn't pay for it outright."

I just can't agree... Accountability is also taught in that environment.

I'm an older person who has lived for 40 years around people who walked in the "abundant life" training, as well as those who didn't care to give even a nod to God. I can assure you that the greatest danger I could have faced in terms of learning the "needing the best of everything" would have been to walk into the training of those who wouldn't give God a nod. I saw and heard their antics and they were loathsome.

Those who I know that cleaved to the abundant life training, didn't even come close to sucking up the "lust fulfillments" that those who were "in the world" did. Yet, I "have seen" Christians do some of the major ridiculous irresponsible things that non-Christians have, i.e. not ever look at income and expense and lust for more than they could ever afford. This had nothing to do with a JMM type of training, it had everything to do with looking at anyone and everyone around and thinking, "I can do, or should do that too -- if they can have it, I can too." Ridiculous...it is called irresponsibility and lust. It is called "They have it, I want it" -- and it can hit anyone, Christian or non, because it is all about lust and irresponsibility, something that can trip up any of us.

I've thought about this too escamoles. I, like you, don't believe it was Sheri who put it online. This seems totally out of charactor, from what we've been told about Sheri.

IMHO, it seems more of a 'guy thing.' :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

I'd guess that SC set up the account for family videos and such, and CC used the same account for his hunting video. I use my wife's YouTube account to post videos too. No hunting videos though, just hockey.

Hello Analytical,

Sorry, I am not connecting with the following at all... You'll have to clarify.

Was this comment meant to blame Sheri for CC's behavior? I'm not saying that was what you were doing with that comment. I'm just wondering why you would comment on her weird sense of humor. Really her sense of humor has no relevance in her murder or her children's. IMO I didn't see the video so I can't say whether she did or did not laugh. I'm just trying to figure out how a video of Chris strangling a deer became about Sheri's sense of humor.

Was this comment meant to blame Sheri for CC's behavior? I'm not saying that was what you were doing with that comment. I'm just wondering why you would comment on her weird sense of humor. Really her sense of humor has no relevance in her murder or her children's. IMO I didn't see the video so I can't say whether she did or did not laugh. I'm just trying to figure out how a video of Chris strangling a deer became about Sheri's sense of humor.

You'll have to ask the person who made the comment about Sheri's sense of humor. I thought it was inappropriate, myself, to make a comment like that right after a person had been murdered. I didn't make the comment.

You'll have to ask the person who made the comment about Sheri's sense of humor. I thought it was inappropriate, myself, to make a comment like that right after a person had been murdered. I didn't make the comment.

That's the first time I have seen it or I would have asked them.

I'd guess that SC set up the account for family videos and such, and CC used the same account for his hunting video. I use my wife's YouTube account to post videos too. No hunting videos though, just hockey.
We better not find any weird hockey puck videos there! :eek: LOL

Wouldn't you think when Sheri opened the account it would have been to put up some videos of the boys or the family? We couldn't find any.

Yes! The Preliminary Hearing is where the SA's Office has to prove to the Judge there is enough evidence against Chris to hold him over for a trial. They will present the most damning pieces of evidence, but only enough to convince the Judge. We won't see nearly the full scope of their case, but it will be most interesting.

The civil case normally waits until the criminal case is over, but it doesn't appear this time they are going to wait with good reason. Anything they uncover, the SA's Office can use in the criminal case against Chris. Chris will be the only one who can plead the Fifth and everyone else surrounding him will be forced to testify. There is much less burden put on the the Plaintiffs to prove the wrongful death and negligence case than with the Murder case. The outcome will have no effect on the Murder trial.

But on the day of the Prelim, in court, the defense can waive their right to a prelim - basically saying they concur that there is enough evidence for a trial. This would serve the purpose of not having the State put on the evidence then they have to convince the judge there is enough to have a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro