Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ones that will contrast with the graphite color of your car.

Nahhhh... The point of being a rebel is not color coordinating. Okay, it may kill me, but change is good. Orange on graphite blue. Cool. :)

(Must stop listening to Winston Churchhill when making such posts as trying to be a rebel)

Hello ,

You do not get the cleanest car of the year award. :biggrin:

Perhaps your alternate name should be DirtyBumper.

The opinion that women have had problems with men is an interesting one. Yes, I am out of a relationship where the man who was to love, honor and protect me forever chose to renig on that promise. However, there have been some AMAZING men from my church who have helped me in ways I cannot express! They hear I need help and come running! They are devoted to their wives and have NO reason to do this, other than to show love and concern for their sister in the Lord. And they won't let me pay them, either!

There is no way I can hate them. They are wonderful - and NOT fakes or sociopaths!

Hello ,

You do not get the cleanest car of the year award. :biggrin:

Perhaps your alternate name should be DirtyBumper.

rollin.gif

Obviously, many of us have had problems with men at one time or another, but I would say the majority of us have moved on. Maybe we are different people now - not as trusting, a little more careful, not quite as easily pushed as we were. I remarried and have been for over 20 years - I'd say I worked through any male animosity I once had, and there's no way my past experience with a man is shading my opinion of CC in any way....except.....he can't charm his way around me. (I'm sure he isn't trying! :rolleyes: ) Actually - he doesn't seem to be trying to impress anyone - I haven't seen any emotion in his eyes or body postures.

BTW, Wrinkles - you put a lot of info in your post and it was well written. I don't think the defense will want you, but the prosecution might like your help! :clap:

Oh...[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3881424&postcount=573"]in addition to my "facts" list here:[/ame]

Fact: Chris Coleman NEVER appeared on TV, nor was he heard on the radio asking and/or begging everyone to help find the person who murdered his wife and two children.
Fact: Chris Coleman NEVER established a reward fund to help find the person who murdered his wife and children, though he had plenty of time to do so before he was arrested.

Come on gang, help me with more facts... And if you think Chris is innocent, we're ready to hear the facts that back that too.

Man Hater...nope. I know many women that have gone thru very difficult times while they learned what was acceptable and what was unacceptable behavior from a mate. I was one of those women.

Today I am so grateful that I learned my lesson. I was so blessed to have had a great hubby for 10 years before he went to heaven. So Man Hater..does not fit.

Does not accept unacceptable behavior..yep that fits.

The burly man with long dark curly hair may be the lead singer in the Grace Church band. They have a website of their own, but I've forgotten the link (lajr, whar you?).

The website with the Grace Church Music is highpraises.net

Thank you everyone who has helped me to understand these attitudes by sharing their personal experiences! I guess that I am just trying to see if I can find something that could work for the defense if they tried to use some kind of insanity defense related to CC's background being raised as he was.

I can see some of these attitudes preventing the Coleman's from seeking psych help when he was a child, especially in such a small town as the C's are so visible.

I guess I'm also looking to see if its possible that CC would have been shamed if he did in fact exhibit symptoms of mental illness growing up. That kind of stuff can be so toxic IMO. How much that could be used in an insanity plea, I really don't know because it seems to me that the defense is going to be grasping at straws no matter what they do.

I wish that SC and CC would have been in marriage counseling longer. If CC does try to use an insanity plea, the psychologist could testify that from what they saw CC was not insane.

(Ok, I've now made it "all the way" to page 20, lol) More like the sociopath next door, if you ask me. They epitomize premeditation, calculating both the crime and cover-up while knowing their actions are morally and legally wrong but utterly lacking conscience. IMO sociopaths are not "born" they are made. And for someone w NPD true pathological narcissism there is just not enough therapy in the world IMO they will manipulate every treatment or intervention offered them.

:parrot:

Ana, please don't think that my "learning" experiences have put me "off" men or influenced my opinion of CC in this case - he's done that himself (Tanks for the list, Wrinkles!) FYI, I'm a happily married grandmother who gets along with most everyone - I've just learned a think or two in my travels, so to speak. One of the things I've learned is to question are "blanket" statements that don't have any substance to back them up. We've read plenty of facts that point to CC as the perp. . . but I've yet to hear one convincing argument that he's not. I'm all ears. . .

!!! You have a sticker attached to your BMW!! What are you thinking?! (My husband would have my hide!) But it's a very nice sticker... :blowkiss:

LOL...I don't know how old this picture is, !! But your plates are expired if it's a recent one!!! :crazy:

I'm probably not the first Coleman-curious person they've seen there, and part of me says their displeasure has some basis. That said, I'd think that any method or reason by which someone comes into the presence of Christian teaching is a good one. Who knows, I mighta been healed of all my sins and become Of The Body!

Something I'm very interested in finding out is if JMM paid for any of Tara's trysts with CC. THAT would be huge. That would bring her down, I believe. Evangelist Enables Employee Adultery! Sheri's blood on Joyce's hands! One great big slo-mo collapse of the whole enterprise. A "For Sale" sign out at the manse and a new marquee outside Life Christian Church. Very hard to explain why you let your security guy meet his bonk buddy on JMM time and the JMM dime. If indeed that is proven to be the case. Once might have been a nice gesture toward "a Coleman family friend, known to RC, best friend of Sheri," etc. At least it could be explained that way. "I thought she was godmother to the kids, I thought she was a possible convert, I thought she was just a friend, I thought--"

I'm sure that a friend of a friend will post a rebuttal clarifying that JMM is six degrees removed from any association with TL (all incriminating evidence is to be methodically debunked in a such a way as to inspire confidence and minimize collateral damage)

Hello Everyone,

Do your civic duty... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85436"]GO VOTE[/ame]

Thanks for the poll Kimster!

Hello Everyone,

Do your civic duty... GO VOTE

Thanks for the poll Kimster!

Agreed!!! So far 33 have voted and all votes are "guilty". So where are those who think otherwise??? So far, we have "the perfect jury"! :)

If I ever decide to start making *advertiser censored* movies you will receive full credit for inspiring my stage name.

If you ever decide to make a *advertiser censored* movie, start small.....(get your mind out of the gutter, people)..... try sexting. I hear there's a recently un-partnered men's club hostess in Florida looking for a "penpal".

The burly man with long dark curly hair may be the lead singer in the Grace Church band. They have a website of their own, but I've forgotten the link (lajr, whar you?).

The website with the Grace Church Music is highpraises.net

Thanks lajr for that info. :) If you go to their home page, can you tell me who the big guy in the center is with the ponytail?? Is that the singer? Wish I could see a face shot of him. I could tell you right away if I saw the guy's face! He looks to be about the right build. I've looked at all the pictures I can find on this and the other site and that's the only one that come close to resembling the guy that was with DD at the prelim. Although it seems that some of the pictures may have been taken down?? :waitasec:

Brevity is such a *wonderful* thing here! I think it helps bring back who we are when we are all invested in a case. It is amazing the thoughts, ideas, and opinions that we all share here. But, we all need to remember *who* we are and laugh together as a group. I like that. Alot. :)

On topic... There is one thing that I think is important that I haven't read yet. To be fair and for the sake of argument, what reasonable possibilities are there that CC did not commit a triple murder? I know there are very few who believe that he did not (myself included at this point), but I have not seen nor read anything that could give me reasonable doubt.

If there is anything out there, please share it. What is being missed? Or, what am I missing?

LOL...I don't know how old this picture is, !! But your plates are expired if it's a recent one!!! :crazy:

Once a sleuth always a sleuth.:clap: That is what I like about every one on this site, you all notice everything. I like that...

Thanks lajr for that info. :) If you go to their home page, can you tell me who the big guy in the center is with the ponytail?? Is that the singer? Wish I could see a face shot of him. I could tell you right away if I saw the guy's face! He looks to be about the right build. I've looked at all the pictures I can find on this and the other site and that's the only one that come close to resembling the guy that was with DD at the prelim. Although it seems that some of the pictures may have been taken down?? :waitasec:

If you scroll down the page on the website, there are links you can click that will show the band performing. You will get a good look at everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee