Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I went and baked a chocolate cake to kill some time while waiting for the press realease, only to find we found out absolutely nothing new, maybee when I frost it later some new news will come out, like an arrest or something

Now they are talking about Terri's claims of what she was doing that morning of 6/4.
Driving around on rual roads to soothe baby K as she had an earache.
Someone pull video, they are showing the clip right now on KATU

very good, but don't know their sources..

Help BEANE! =) this was good!

That one's not posted yet! They say in the one I just posted that they'll be talking about it/showing it on the 5 o'clock news. Will have to wait a little bit until they post it.

Thanks for telling us about it!

That one's not posted yet! They say in the one I just posted that they'll be talking about it/showing it on the 5 o'clock news. Will have to wait a little bit until they post it.

Thanks for telling us about it!

I about jumped off the couch! =)

Here is the link for live, I don't know if it works
http://www.katu.com/news/live

next broadcast is at 6pm

The DEA has a computer/digital evidence forensics program. Maybe this is why they're involved in the case.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/programs/cfp.htm

Presently, the DEA digital evidence program routinely processes a wide variety of computer evidence, including laptops, desktop computers, network servers, diskettes, backup tapes, and data cartridges (Iomega Zip and Jaz, Syquest, Bernoullis, magneto-optical, etc.) In fact, a seized computer doesn't even need to be operational as long as the hard drive or magnetic storage media spins or can be made to spin. The motto of the program is "if it spins then it can be read."

Currently, the DEA digital evidence program is processing almost every conceivable form of non-traditional digital storage device. Many of these do not "spin," but rather hold the information in a volatile memory state and are powered by a limited battery power supply. Examples include answering machines, pagers, cellular telephones with memory functions, smart facsimile machines, copiers, network printers, electronic cash registers, digital cameras, navigational devices (such as GPS), pocket digital assistants (commonly referred to as a pocket organizer or electronic rolodex), palm-top computers, and digital watches which contain name and phone number data. This expansion of DEA's computer forensic support services is a reflection of the broader role that digital technologies have in today's society.

The Digital Evidence Laboratory routinely provides on-site hard drive duplication support when evidence cannot be removed from a business. Additionally, any original evidence can be duplicated at the laboratory in 1-2 workdays and returned if requested. The Digital Evidence Laboratory also provides expert witness testimony as required.

Thanks! That's good to know.

I was thinking DEA and ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) in conjunction with the press release saying they've received tips from other countries. Hmmm.

Well, I went and baked a chocolate cake to kill some time while waiting for the press realease, only to find we found out absolutely nothing new, maybee when I frost it later some new news will come out, like an arrest or something

I'd put that puppy in the freezer and plan on frosting it for the next holiday...

The DEA has a computer/digital evidence forensics program. Maybe this is why they're involved in the case.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/programs/cfp.htm

Presently, the DEA digital evidence program routinely processes a wide variety of computer evidence, including laptops, desktop computers, network servers, diskettes, backup tapes, and data cartridges (Iomega Zip and Jaz, Syquest, Bernoullis, magneto-optical, etc.) In fact, a seized computer doesn't even need to be operational as long as the hard drive or magnetic storage media spins or can be made to spin. The motto of the program is "if it spins then it can be read."

Currently, the DEA digital evidence program is processing almost every conceivable form of non-traditional digital storage device. Many of these do not "spin," but rather hold the information in a volatile memory state and are powered by a limited battery power supply. Examples include answering machines, pagers, cellular telephones with memory functions, smart facsimile machines, copiers, network printers, electronic cash registers, digital cameras, navigational devices (such as GPS), pocket digital assistants (commonly referred to as a pocket organizer or electronic rolodex), palm-top computers, and digital watches which contain name and phone number data. This expansion of DEA's computer forensic support services is a reflection of the broader role that digital technologies have in today's society.

The Digital Evidence Laboratory routinely provides on-site hard drive duplication support when evidence cannot be removed from a business. Additionally, any original evidence can be duplicated at the laboratory in 1-2 workdays and returned if requested. The Digital Evidence Laboratory also provides expert witness testimony as required.

WOW!
This is very cool info and I really appreciate you finding all this out and posting it. Gives me lots to think about.:Banane23:

I've been on the fence for a while now...even defending Terri at times. But there is something about the tone of these answers that really leads me to believe that they have Terri right where they want her and are methodically building their case against her. I think there are many unanswered questions for LE. But they are placing the pieces together one corner at a time.
Yes, LE says, criminal activity occurred. Yes, Terri has cooperated...but sometimes not. Yes, some people have been cleared (and we all can guess who that would be). All of that information is a mouthful.
Obviously, Terri has a problem with her timeline. She has many other things against her as well. One or two of these, in and of themselves, would be no problem to dismiss. But dismissing so many becomes impossible. She has been using the cell phone for contacting "friends." Now these "friends" are being investigated meticulously...having their computers and other items removed with search warrants.
I think she did this crime and she had help. These questions remain: Why was Kyron taken (motive)? Who took part in it? How did they do it? WHERE IS KYRON?

I think she did this crime and she had help. These questions remain: Why was Kyron taken (motive)? Who took part in it? How did they do it? WHERE IS KYRON?

Bolding by me (BBM). I agree the police have reason to believe she had help. The fact that they were able to get search warrants on her friends' homes says they've got *some* information we all don't have.

IMO, MOO, I won't be the least bit shocked to discover this bff turns out to be related to her (terri) in some form or fashion - like a cousin.

Hey, that's good thinking----she very well could be with the resemblance AND I think it was said somewhere today that she has known Terri and Kaine for about 7 years. How long has Kaine and Terri been together? If they are related she could be hiding that fact for the public---for now.

I'm thinking ICE has to do with the landscaper....

I'm not so sure Cash. I haven't seen the landscaper referred to as an immigrant in the media but I might have missed it.

ICE has departments that investigate crimes against children. They may have been used to rule out a preditory abduction early on.

They also do search and rescue operations and may have been called on for that as well. (They did rescue in Katrina, I know this only because my Husband was there as well and told me).

JMHO.

Hi BeanE,
Can you give us that brownie recipe, along with the nuts and frosting mrsc72
mentioned?

I think making and eating several batches a day might be helpful for the beleaguered bottoms being hurt by all those poky fence pickets.
:doughboy:

(And for those of us *not* on the fence, we need *something* sweet to keep us from
:martini: or:40__s: or :cursing:.

BeanE said:
Oh look up Sherbie's posts in this thread. She's the one who posted it I'm pretty sure.

I am so totally laughing at my silly self. :biglaugh:

BeanE, I thought your reference to a BROWNIE recipe was a joke about LE's answers to the email questions and how little info we really seemed to get! I thought you were using that wry sense of humor of yours.:D

I thought my response was being so funny and tongue in cheek.

I will go look for Sherbie's brownie recipe now -- after I wipe the egg off my face -- and then take my foot out of my mouth.:footinmouth:

Hey, that's good thinking----she very well could be with the resemblance AND I think it was said somewhere today that she has known Terri and Kaine for about 7 years. How long has Kaine and Terri been together? If they are related she could be hiding that fact for the public---for now.

Or perhaps they are related but just found each other 7 years ago. Some have said Terri was adopted. Maybe DeDe was adopted also - from the same family. I don't know - just speculating and it isn't based on anything factual.

Or perhaps they are related but just found each other 7 years ago. Some have said Terri was adopted. Maybe DeDe was adopted also - from the same family. I don't know - just speculating and it isn't based on anything factual.

Oh! I didn't know Terri was adopted. Wow, what family dynamics, huh? I mean from start to finish. You almost need a scorecard!

And yes, that's also a possibility that they only found each other 7 years ago. As strange as other things are in this case, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Oh! I didn't know Terri was adopted. Wow, what family dynamics, huh? I mean from start to finish. You almost need a scorecard!

Just to clarify - I do not know for sure she is adopted. It is what I have read others on WS stating.

Her hair looks to be shoulder length or so - longer than in the pic that has been publicized.

Attachments

• DeDe.JPG
    DeDe.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics