"She's Going Places" ~ Rascal Flatts Tribute

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh wow, thank you for posting this. My heart needed it so badly. Instead of the injustice, now all I can think about is Caylee riding her big wheel in heaven with Jesus.

Thank you, Rascal Flatts!!!

Such a wonderful tribute!
And I believe every single word of it. She is safe now, no harm will ever come to her. I plan on looking her up when I get there so I can give her a big hug. I am sure I will have to stand in line though!

purple iris:
Not sure if I got this to post directly or not ~ If not, can someone do this please??
I have finally cried.[/QUOTE]

thank you so much for posting this... I think I can finally sleep tonight

it still hurts but I can breathe.... this was just what I needed to break the dam

thank you[/QUOTE]

You too? Every night I've woken up in the middle of the night and just laid there wondering "why? why?" with all the evidence running thru my head. This song, this tribute brought me back to where my heart needed to be, with Caylee. I'd forgotten that even in the injustice, she's doing just fine :)

That was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Oh my. That was beautiful. So appropiate.

I am putting a link to this song on my Facebook and sending it to everyone I know to listen to. I think it will help alot of people who are still sad and upset.

Oh my. That was beautiful. So appropiate.

I am putting a link to this song on my Facebook and sending it to everyone I know to listen to. I think it will help alot of people who are still sad and upset.

:::smiles::: I did too, this is a great starting point to heal

a friend of mine and myself, have both lost someone we love dearly this last year, so it hit doubly hard to see Caylee tossed aside so wantonly when we yearn for one more hour, one more hug, one more smile or laugh from those in our lives who have left us too soon... and then she walks free and we are still bound by our grief and have taken Caylee into our hearts as our own , well, this was a wonderful way to turn the grief into something more hopeful...

so I posted in on my page and on hers... because its a wonderful tribute for those of us who believe we will see them again...

This song is amazing! I posted it on my facebook and sent it to all of my friends who are upset about this entire sad story! I cried so hard but a different kind of tears! This helped to confirm everything I have prayed about the last few months. We are here depressed, sad, hurt, confused and angered but Caylee Marie is playing with all of the children and is in the arms of Jesus carefree and happy. She wants us all to know and believe she is okay. That body thrown out like trashvis not Caylee. She gas been sitting on Jesus' lap since June 16th or whatever day her lil life was taken from her! She is happy and free!!! Thanks Rascall Flatts for helping us all to truly beliece Caylee is okay!! She is truly America's Little Angel!!!:)

Sorry for the typing errors!! I was typing soo fast!! Lol!!! I'm truly happy and touched by this song!! Thank you for posting it! I love websleuths sooo much. I am a lurker and rarely post but you all have helped me through this and have touched my heart. I thank you for that! Anytime I'm upset I turn to websleuths to make me feel bettet! Thanks guys and God blesd!:)

I love this for so many reasons.....mainly, though, I love it because it's all about Caylee. Just Caylee. God Bless her....

She's going places alright...straight into the hearts of everyone who has heard her story. I love this lil' girl with all my heart, thank you Gary, Cledus, Jimmy, and Shane for loving her too. What a beautiful tribute!

This is just exactly what we all needed - A sweet reminder that we've been devoted for 3 years for CAYLEE.

As much Casey loves to be the center of attention, even in death Caylee will outshine her because "all anyone cares about is CAYLEE!". In the words of Judge Perry, that will always be the precious child who captured our hearts with her big brown eyes, "little Caylee Marie Anthony". :heartluv:

Thank you Purple Iris for sharing this. Thank you Rascal Flatts for the reality check.

That was beautiful.... well done and yes I cried. I've known that Caylee is heaven,after hearing this I'm glad I can actually visualize the great time she is having!
Thank you.

I agree. I still perhaps due to I am in such mourning that I cant help think about the events that led her taken to heaven.. what was the last thing she saw, did she go in peace.. the not knowing is perhaps somthing I can not stomach.. however the things we do not know we tend to think the worst.

I agree the song is wonderful.. but it is a song that never should of had to be made... little Caylee SHOULD still be on this earth.. ohhhh my how can I ever get over this in a way that I can accept this.. I cant accept a mother taking her child from this earth.

I acutally think I may seek therapy.. this does not seem fair.. in fact it is NOT fair.

Really beautiful song...nice to see someone do something in tribute!!!

I agree. I still perhaps due to I am in such mourning that I cant help think about the events that led her taken to heaven.. what was the last thing she saw, did she go in peace.. the not knowing is perhaps somthing I can not stomach.. however the things we do not know we tend to think the worst.

I agree the song is wonderful.. but it is a song that never should of had to be made... little Caylee SHOULD still be on this earth.. ohhhh my how can I ever get over this in a way that I can accept this.. I cant accept a mother taking her child from this earth.

I acutally think I may seek therapy.. this does not seem fair.. in fact it is NOT fair.

(((hugs)))

I don't know if you're religious or not......what got me through that first horrible verdict day....was "giving it up to God". I have to trust that He knows what He's doing and there is a reason for everything. Maybe a simple way of looking at things, but I truly thought I was going to lose it, big time, that day. This song has helped. I was able to cry and smile at the same time. I know we'll all hold her in our hearts forever and Jesus will hold her in His arms. Sorry for going on and on...:blushing:

That was beautiful :( The parts about kickball/seesaw and drawing rainbows on streets of gold really got me. Most of the things he sang in that song, all of us can remember doing as little girls, or have watched our own little girls enjoy these things. It kills me that Caylee is gone. My heart breaks for all of the children who are taken from us at the hands of horrible monsters. :(:(:(

Thank you, Purple Iris, for sharing this beautiful song. I will be posting it on FB.

I am so grateful for the hearts and talents of Rascal Flatts...those guys are awesome and have provided healing just when it is needed most. This brings things back into perspective for me...the focus is on Caylee and the greater picture. She is at peace, riding her bike, dancing with Jesus, always happy and carefree, forever a precious little girl. Tears are flooding my eyes but it is with hope in knowing that God is in control, even in this seemingly impossible situation. He is bigger than any of this and I'm letting Him have the pain and anguish I have felt since the verdict was read. I think we all need a little healing right now.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL song. The tears didn't hit me until I heard Caylee's name. It made me feel so much better. Helped to curb my anger and put things back into perspective. Thank you all involved for putting together this song. Hopefully it will start the healing process for many.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back