Shia LaBeouf's Shenanigans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
......We just don't hear about them because it's not salacious to hear the good stuff.......

This is my theory on 95% of the media we are fed about everything.

ETA: Shia LeBouef is a cutie pie. I first saw him when he was in Project Greenlight - that Matt Damon/ Ben Affleck reality show. He is a talented young man and I hope he's got his head on right.

I didn't feel creepy once I found out he was 21. :D I am almost positive it was him and he was sporting a little bit of a black eye. He looked just like his mug shot except he didn't have facial hair. LOL - now I am waiting for TMZ to post a pic of him out and about somewhere so I can see if he shaved the facial hair and it is really him.

He was reading my newspaper over my shoulder and I could feel his breath on the side of my face. Was that too much info? :loser:

I didn't realize he was already 21. He needs a cougar. Me!

I didn't feel creepy once I found out he was 21. :D I am almost positive it was him and he was sporting a little bit of a black eye. He looked just like his mug shot except he didn't have facial hair. LOL - now I am waiting for TMZ to post a pic of him out and about somewhere so I can see if he shaved the facial hair and it is really him.

He was reading my newspaper over my shoulder and I could feel his breath on the side of my face. Was that too much info? :loser:

Now why can't that kinda stuff ever happen to me??????

Lucky for him. I've noticed when some young famous people do something stupid, it's dragged out in the tabloids and blogs forever and mentioned over and over again.

That didn't happen in this case. There was some stuff printed when he was first arrested and now, but little in between.

Shia LaBeouf Dinged for DUI Crash

Today 8:40 AM PDT by LEAH SANDERS AND JOVIE BACLAYON

Shia LaBeouf is nursing his wounds in a Los Angeles hospital today, the result of an early morning car crash that left him with a messed-up hand and a DUI count on his rap sheet.

L.A. County Sheriff's deputies responded to a two-vehicle collision at around 2:30 a.m., officials confirm to E! News. LaBeouf was allegedly making a left turn when his Ford F-150 pickup struck another car and rolled over twice.
The 22-year-old star of Indiana Jones and Transformers sustained injuries to his left hand, which will require surgery, a sheriff's sergeant said.

http://www.eonline.com/

I think this is his second DUI in recent months...

Wasn't he just arrested over some Walgreens incident?

I hope he gets himself together. I don't have the energy to watch another child star train wreck right now...

I hope he gets himself together. I don't have the energy to watch another child star train wreck right now...

Agreed. Get these young adults some old fashioned "handlers" like the studios once had...

Dang! He is one of my favorites! I'm sorry to hear that he has a substance abuse problem.

:(

I could have sworn it was another DUI incident before this. I know, I really want him to get himself together.

I hope this young man gets himself together asap. Such wasted talent with the young actors these days. I hope he doesn't end up another statistic.

I hope his family give him a thorough ear bashing for being so foolish and reckless as to drink and drive. He's a talented actor. I hope he grows out of this.

Shia LaBoeuf had a meltdown at a Broadway, Studio 54 Theatre performance of Cabaret Thursday, and was arrested after reportedly slapping people on the head and grabbing an actor's butt, besides other stuff. He was taken from the building in handcuffs.

He also had to be put in a mask after spitting and swearing at officers. Fellow celebrities took to twitter to comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Beouf-Twitter-arrest-Cabaret-performance.html

Also, TMZ reports LaBoeuf was chasing a homeless man around the street before the show, and is running a picture that appears to show him doing exactly that.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/27/shia-labeouf-arrested-studio-54-aol-welcome/

Also, he allegedly told police he has millions of dollars and was going to ruin their careers....

http://gothamist.com/2014/06/27/shia_labeouf_allegedly_called_cop_a.php#.

Gosh, I've been following his antics for quite a while now. He's such a talented guy but there is really something wrong - I hope he gets the help he needs.....quickly.

This young man makes me very, very afraid for his future; I hope he gets whatever help he needs and that we are someday reading about how he turned his life around and not another obituary.

Yes, it could be a mental disorder. But it also could be from taking drugs or drinking too much alcohol.

I'd probably be acting out too if my Mother had named me Shia LaBoeuf.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back