Netherlands Sibe de Back, 34, Amsterdam-West, The Netherlands 27 jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

flowersproud

Reaction score
Sibe de Back, 34 years of age, was last seen on 27th of juli in 'Ruigoord' in Amsterdam-West. This was in the evening around 20.00 pm.
Since then no one has heard or has seen him. His friends and family are worried about him. Sibe is suffering from ADHD and PTSS. He left two dogs behind in his house. These dogs are the whole world to Sibe so it is strange that he left them behind.

The links are all in dutch.

the veteran search team (a team that do searches for missing people) has been looking for Sibe for a couple days in the area where he was seen last. They havent found anything yet, not even clothes or his bag. Or any other sign of him.

A good friend of Sibe said that he usually very active is on Whatsapp and that he is in contact with a lot of people. His friend said that she usualy speaks with him around 4 or 5 times a week.

His phone is turned of and his paspoort, his bankcard and other cards are all left behind at his home.

1723365017681.png1723365035818.png

If you have any information on the whereabouts of this missing person, please contact the police at 0800-6070. From outside the Netherlands, please dial: +31793459876.

rbbm

''Sibe de Back​

34 years
Latest update:01-08-2024 | 15:24 Case number:2024177340 Since:25-07-2024 Missing from :Amsterdam West
34-year-old Sibe de Back from Amsterdam has been missing since Thursday, July 25. He was last seen at Ruigoord in Amsterdam-West, where he probably left on foot. The last known contact with him was on July 27, around 8 p.m. The police are concerned about Sibe's condition and are looking for him. The police can use your help with this.''
Sibe de Back

Do you have a tip about this case?

it’s odd how he left his place and his dogs (who his friends say he love and would never leave alone) on thursday morning but has apparently been to ruigoord on saturday evening. if that information is correct, a mental health crisis might make the most sense? jmo. i hope he will be found safe and well soon.

I wish I could do anything to help. Sibe seems such a sweet person. I thought I read somewhere he doesn't have a house of his own, but maybe I'm mistaken and was staying with friends. Is this the first time he went missing or did something like this happen before? It's very worrisome, he left his dogs but also important stuff like a phone, ID and such behind. According to the police he was last seen in Ruigoord on Thursday 25 July. Last contact (no details provided) on 27 July, 20:00 hours. Other reports seem to differ a bit so this makes things confusing.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight