SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one's for Hamlet:

[video=youtube;AzdigxCIuOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzdigxCIuOE[/video]

Me too!!! And I can't leave for lunch because I have to leave early today for a doctor appt.

(BTW: Which is correct - doctor's appt or doctor appt? That always bothers me.)

So, I'm eating Twizzlers. Maybe in a bit I'll have some cashews. Sure wish I had a beer.

Come over, I have lotsa beer in the fridge. I like red beers (beer with tomato juice and a squeeze of lime).

Hola, frenns!!!!

This has so far been the slowest day of my life. Please entertain me. Thank you.

Days and Nights, where would we be without you! We're here for you! Good Morning!

[video=youtube;CzfbRdSYwbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzfbRdSYwbU[/video]

You know what I hate? Well, I'm gonna tell ya.

I hate when I'm bored on here (because we're at a lull in a case I'm obsessed with), and there are other "big" cases (Tim Bosma, etc.) that I didn't follow, so I'm curious to see what the fuss is all about, but I'm too lazy to read up on another case.

I hate that.

Come over, I have lotsa beer in the fridge. I like red beers (beer with tomato juice and a squeeze of lime).

Yuck!! My MIL likes that too!!

I'll take mine straight up. Thanks! :rockon:

Okay, a cashew just fell down my shirt and into my bra.

Things must be REALLY dead in here for me to be telling you this...

Never tried the red beer how do you mix it for say one 12 oz beer? TIA
Hope everyone has their 'spirits' flowing.

O/T but Rona Newton-John has passed away (age 70) from a very aggressive form of brain cancer. She was a lovely lady - very talented in her own right. Condolences to her family, friends and fans.

Okay, a cashew just fell down my shirt and into my bra.

Things must be REALLY dead in here for me to be telling you this...

I can't tell you how many times I've found interesting tidbits down in there. Paperclips, staples..... They catch everything. :floorlaugh:

You know what I hate? Well, I'm gonna tell ya.

I hate when I'm bored on here (because we're at a lull in a case I'm obsessed with), and there are other "big" cases (Tim Bosma, etc.) that I didn't follow, so I'm curious to see what the fuss is all about, but I'm too lazy to read up on another case.

I hate that.

Two words. Andrea Sneiderman

We have friends on that here at Websleuths. trial starts July 29th

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Never tried the red beer how do you mix it for say one 12 oz beer? TIA
Hope everyone has their 'spirits' flowing.

I do like 2-3 inches in a glass then the rest beer :)

I can't tell you how many times I've found interesting tidbits down in there. Paperclips, staples..... They catch everything. :floorlaugh:

Yet never that pesky earring that randomly falls out and then is lost forever. :sigh:

Everything just falls through to the floor with me!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member